We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Death's Bane: Recruiting

Death's Bane is an end-game PvE raiding kinship that's been raiding at the t2c level in every raid since ToO. Personally I've been raiding since there were raids added in this game.

What we seek: Competitive and dedicated players who are willing to listen and learn. I am always happy to reach class, role, and raid mechanics, as long as you bring a good attitude. Discord voice chat is required.
    Our class/role distribution is solid with a team of 18+ active raiders, as such we are accepting any class given an assessment period of attitude and ability.

What we do: We are currently working on completion of the Remmorchant T2 and T3.

Raid/Activity times: We raid Thurs-Sun 9 PM EST (server time). The kin as a whole is most active during USA evening hours (6pm-2am server time).

Why us?: Relaxed, but high quality raid environment with lots of laughs with room for you to grow. If you want to learn to play at the highest level with no stress, it's here. I pride myself on the number of raiders that this kin has helped grow into stellar players.

If you're interested, apply on our kinsite, or you can contact me (Mateo/Mathais-2/Matisse/Matvei), or any of our officers in-game:

Dulli/Masoll, Gummy/Abhorrence/Signature or Agonist/Nonfactor/Suthose.

http://deathsbane.shivtr.com/
    Last edited by Matvei; Jun 21 2020 at 10:38 PM.

Updated.