We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Death's Bane: Recruiting

Death's Bane is an end-game PvE raiding kinship that's been raiding at the t2c level in every raid since ToO with a number of server firsts under its belt. Personally I've been raiding since there were raids added in this game. My goal is to provide a space for

We are looking for competitive and dedicated players who are willing to listen and learn. Discord voice chat is required. Right now we don't have any specific needs for our raid team, and are accepting all classes given an assessment of attitude and ability in preparation for the next raid.

At the moment we are running the Anvil of Winterstith raid on Tier 2 and Tier 3, with some occasional old raid runs like Throne and Abyss t2c.

We Raid Thurs-Sun 9 PM EST (server time). The kin as a whole is most active during USA evening hours (6pm-2am server time).

If you're interested, apply on our kinsite, or you can contact me (Mateo/Mathais-2/Matisse/Matvei), or any of our officers in-game:

Agonist/Suthose, Gummy/Misdirection/Abhorrence/Hooligans, or Ughidontknow.

http://deathsbane.shivtr.com/
    Last edited by Dimas; Aug 05 2019 at 04:44 PM.

Updated.