We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Mordor Housing Item Pictures

I took several screenshots but am only going to post a few of them here.

You can find the Yule festival cosmetics and other stuff in the album link here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/0yddB1hig6S4ox5C3

Wall and Ceiling Garlands

Crescent Standard (Large Wall & Small Yard Slot

Stained Glass Red & Blue, Black Robed Statue - Interior - Left (Small Furniture & Small Yard slots)

Black Robed Statue - Exterior - Right, Black Robed Statue - Interior - Right, Seregost Spire
    Chromite/Grumbletocks/Grumbletunes/Schrade on Landroval, Chromite on Arkenstone, Appendage on Brandywine

I think one of the neatest things is that they made some housing items that can be placed either in interior or exterior hooks.

Now I just hope they can make the Yule trees be small furniture and small yard.

I also wish they could make a slider for object size. Imagine being able to resize anything in or outside of your house via a slider and also being able to place things in any hook type. Dooooo eeet SSG!
    Chromite/Grumbletocks/Grumbletunes/Schrade on Landroval, Chromite on Arkenstone, Appendage on Brandywine

Thanks for posting those! What is your address in game? Can you give permission for ppl to go inside your house?
    And can you post screenshots of the Mordor wall painted?

Thanks for the screenshots! Cosmetics in style "a la Thranduil"

Quote Originally Posted by DiogoVP View Post
    Thanks for posting those! What is your address in game? Can you give permission for ppl to go inside your house?
    And can you post screenshots of the Mordor wall painted?
    Bree-land Housing, Highdore, 2 Garden Street

Incredible additions, thank you for sharing.

Are these housing items bound or not?
    "Leaving the game plan is a sign of panic, and panic is not in our game plan." - Chuck Noll

Yes, thank you for posting these- I've visited- and I'm really liking them. Here's hoping that, with the advent of objects such as garlands, that things like red Carn Dum curtains, etc., might follow. I'm grateful to the Devs for taking the time to make these efforts. Excellent.

-I think the housing items are bind-on-account. They are also -50- Signets of the Thandrim each. Personally, I'd feel 25 signets might be more reasonable, given the importance of essences, crafting recipes, etc., with that currency- or that maybe they could award 4 Signets per daily instead? Something- but anyways, whatever- its fantastic. Another idea that might work is: could they possibly add copies of these to the Ashes vendors for like 50 ashes each? That's another possibility worth looking-into. Or perhaps they could add versions of them to allegiance vendors worth T1 allegiance tokens (the tokens awarded from the initial allegiance quests as you level-through, not the clicky-rep items)? Would be cool to have the ability to use that currency on more than armor-sets at those vendors.
    Phantion no longer has a character named Phantion in-game. He transferred to Landroval.

Quote Originally Posted by Herwegur View Post
    Incredible additions, thank you for sharing.

Are these housing items bound or not?
    Some are bound to character, some are bound to account.

They really need to fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by ChromiteSwiftpaw View Post
    Some are bound to character, some are bound to account.

They really need to fix that.
    Thank you for bringing that up. They should all now be bound to account.

Quote Originally Posted by Tybur View Post
    Thank you for bringing that up. They should all now be bound to account.
    Thanks, I've confirmed this along with the three new items.

For everyone else:

The three new items are:

Large Stained Glass - Red (Just a larger version of the other stained glass window - not longer or anything, just bigger)
    Large Stained Glass - Blue
    Gorgoroth Theme - "A selection of seven Mordor music pieces."

And if you want to play with the housing items yourself you can now get unlimited Signets from Rock in the basement of the Eyes and Guard tavern.

Opened a lot of gorgoroth lootboxes on BR to check out the even newer housing items.
    (received a housing item about every 10 or 20 boxes or so; all of them are bound to account)

This is what I got (won't try any longer):

Statue of Sauron (small yard)
    Statue of Sauron - shattered (small yard) x 2
    Watcher - Fellbeast (small yard)
    Watcher - Cirith Ungol (small yard or large furniture) x 4
    Watcher - Stand (small yard or large furniture) x 5
    Fell Goat Property Guard (small yard)
    High Elf Visitor Property Guard (small yard or small furniture - no kidding. awesome idea )
    and the This Floor Is Lava floor (it's a floor, as you might have guessed)

Installed them across the street from and next door to ChromiteSwiftpaw, if anyone is interested in having a look.
    Bree-land Housing, Highdore, 2 Garden Street
    The small house next door is free for all, so if anyone has received additional stuff, it would be great if you could place it there.

PS: Please don't hesitate to post pictures here, because I cannot. Someone else already posted some pictures in the other "decoration items"-thread.
    Last edited by Onno; Nov 20 2017 at 05:48 AM.

I have all of the decorations now, except for Windowed Spire of Seregost and Fell Goat. I have opened so many lootboxes I have lost count.
    If anyone has a picture of that spire, plz post here!

I dont want any if them if from lootboxes. If can get from playin game, festivals, quest reward, or buy some in store yes but not from stupid lootboxes.

Snow-Owl and White Hares?? I have been asking specifically for those for a long time! I'm so excited Please don't tell me they're bound to lootboxes... if not: Big thank you! And elk mounts! You will get my money.
    Brethwyn Bearsbane of House Breddinga [100-Guardian]
    Hygweard of Rohan, High Protector of Bree-Land and Lord of Emyn Uial
    Children of the Sun - Gilrain

Thumbs up

I took several screenshots but am only going to post a few of them here.

You can find the Yule festival cosmetics and other stuff in the album link here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/0yddB1hig6S4ox5C3 ...
    Thanks for sharing pictures, those new decorations have lot of potential! Certainly, all items that have cosmetic value only, like house decorations, outfits, steeds & cosmetic pets, should be bind to account if any bind.

~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

Hm. It must have been another thread, but I'm sure I saw a photo of a Windfells Goat Property Guard somewhere. I remember the eyes being red, and I just want to point out that the eyes have to be made green like they are before they're "turned evil" or whatever.
    Brethwyn Bearsbane of House Breddinga [100-Guardian]
    Hygweard of Rohan, High Protector of Bree-Land and Lord of Emyn Uial
    Children of the Sun - Gilrain

More decoration item screenshots here: https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...hZQTE5azBySlR3

thanks for the gallery

I find the Floor is Lava kind of underwhelming... I was expecting it to look more like the Gashgurum in TU... floor pattern limitations I guess, oh well.
    My Lotro blog :)

Going to dump some screenshots here since we already have the thread going

Seregost Spire - Windowed

Watcher - Fellbeast

High Elf Visitor - Property Guard

Fell Goat - Property Guard

Statue of Sauron

Statue of Sauron - Shattered

Watcher - Cirith Ungol

Watcher - Stand

The Floor Is Lava - Floor Texture

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Hallandil View Post

The Floor Is Lava - Floor Texture

That lava floor really looks neat! Does it have a little burning effect?

~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~