We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Spitpyre - new location

Hello, anyone knows, where is Spitpyres Scourge new location? I think it is buged.
    Last edited by Krindel; Oct 23 2017 at 03:59 PM.
    Laurelin: Kinship - Outcasts
    Ilwee - Warden, Krindel - Minstrel, Krinborn - Lore-Master, Gislin - Burglar

Quote Originally Posted by Krindel View Post
    Hello, anyone knows, where is Spitpyres Scourge new location? I think it is buged.
    Ha, well, I must have been making my post at the same time as yours. We could not find Spitpyre either today. Waste of time
    Radian- Champion- Landroval

You're right, it's bugged. From the day the scourges were released.
    It was intended for them to switch locations as any other RT, but they weren't.
    Meanwhile, still no hidden threats.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalphor View Post
    You're right, it's bugged. From the day the scourges were released.
    It was intended for them to switch locations as any other RT, but they weren't.
    Meanwhile, still no hidden threats.
    Yes, well, now they are no longer bugged, in that all the Scourges (or at least the 5 we found) were in other locations than we've ever seen them. In fact, there were none at all in the 3 spawn locations in Udun.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino-Man View Post
    Yes, well, now they are no longer bugged, in that all the Scourges (or at least the 5 we found) were in other locations than we've ever seen them. In fact, there were none at all in the 3 spawn locations in Udun.
    Didn't say they were fixed, just bugged from the start.

Scourges of Gorgoroth will now appear in different locations every day. Their previous behavior of being in one location was a bug, and was fixed last week when we updated our events schedule. There was a miscommunication that led us to not properly notify you after the change was made, and we apologize for the inconvenience.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Scourges of Gorgoroth will now appear in different locations every day. Their previous behavior of being in one location was a bug, and was fixed last week when we updated our events schedule. There was a miscommunication that led us to not properly notify you after the change was made, and we apologize for the inconvenience.
    There is still a bug that an Udun Scourge (Nuzdum) is actually appearing in Lhingris, near Durthang.
    And please add the last 4 hidden threats so we can finish the deed.
    EDIT: Nevermind the threats, just saw Tybur's post in another thread.

Thank you, but yes, we were quite aware of that and found 5 out of 6 of them without too much trouble. However, our group of 15 searches all over Mordor for an hour and another group of 24 searched later on all for about an hour as well over Mordor and never found Spitfpyre. That’s a total of 39 play hours and no dice. Something is amiss, Miss Spitpyre is Missing!

Thank you, but yes, we were quite aware of that and found 5 out of 6 of them without too much trouble. However, our group of 15 searches all over Mordor for an hour and another group of 24 searched later on all for about an hour as well over Mordor and never found Spitfpyre. That’s a total of 39 play hours and no dice. Something is amiss, Miss Spitpyre is Missing!
    You didn't check near Nuzdum, most likely.

Well, Spitpyre has appeared today. He is due east from Magh Ashtu. Yay!

Well, Spitpyre has appeared today. He is due east from Magh Ashtu. Yay!
    Well on Evernight he wasn't there or didn't respawn. We had peeps camping on every Talith Urui map circle for an age.

What SSG thinks is going on in game does not always pan out. The loot didn't get fixed, but if they can inconvenience us just a bit then it's worth "fixing".

When do locations switch 2am or 10am EST?

Mac

There is still a bug that an Udun Scourge (Nuzdum) is actually appearing in Lhingris, near Durthang.
    And please add the last 4 hidden threats so we can finish the deed.
    EDIT: Nevermind the threats, just saw Tybur's post in another thread.
    I don't think they are bound to certain territories. I found Rotwing in Udun lots of times, but also found him in Dor Armarth.
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnenna View Post
    I don't think they are bound to certain territories. I found Rotwing in Udun lots of times, but also found him in Dor Armarth.
    If you check their names, you will see that Nuzdum is Scourge of Udun. Rotwing being in more than one location at the same time is just another bug.

If you check their names, you will see that Nuzdum is Scourge of Udun. Rotwing being in more than one location at the same time is just another bug.
    Clearly a bug then, either they are named incorrectly, or they are in the wrong places. I didn't check the name when I saw Rotwing. Maybe the names change based on the area they are in? E. g. If in Udun, they would be Scourge of Udun, but if in Agarnaith, they would be Scourge of Agarnaith. Or maybe it's just a simple case of not working properly, as with many things in Mordor.
    Last edited by Arnenna; Oct 25 2017 at 08:44 AM.
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnenna View Post
    Clearly a bug then, either they are named incorrectly, or they are in the wrong places. I didn't check the name when I saw Rotwing. Maybe the names change based on the area they are in? E. g. If in Udun, they would be Scourge of Udun, but if in Agarnaith, they would be Scourge of Agarnaith. Or maybe it's just a simple case of not working properly, as with many things in Mordor.

The name and reference doesn't change. Initially, we actually had two Rotwings always up. One in Udun, one in DA.

The Scourges now seem limited to their respective areas, except for Nuzdum. This week I have found him in Lhingris and in DA. I have never seen him in Udun. In fact, I don't think I've seen any Scourges in Udun this past week.

As you kill off the Scourges a number of the map circles disappear. When you are down to the last two you just have circles for the last Scourge, who is always in the same place, and all the other circles are possible locations for your missing mob. Having your last missing mob in Talath Urui is bad enough but with the terrain problems and getting stuck in rocks just adds to the frustration.

In Lhringris the Spider has been in the big cave to the south so it may not show a circle, so I was wondering if the was a similar indoor space in Talath Urui. I can't think of any.

I suspect an SSG screw up though.

Checked all spawns after 10am reset and no Spitpyre again.

Mac
    Last edited by Macdui; Oct 25 2017 at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Macdui View Post
    As you kill off the Scourges a number of the map circles disappear. When you are down to the last two you just have circles for the last Scourge, who is always in the same place, and all the other circles are possible locations for your missing mob. Having your last missing mob in Talath Urui is bad enough but with the terrain problems and getting stuck in rocks just adds to the frustration.

In Lhringris the Spider has been in the big cave to the south so it may not show a circle, so I was wondering if the was a similar indoor space in Talath Urui. I can't think of any.

I suspect an SSG screw up though.

Checked all spawns after 10am reset and no Spitpyre again.

Mac

Thanks for the heads up on the cave spawn. Where in the cave, if I may ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Scirocco View Post
    Thanks for the heads up on the cave spawn. Where in the cave, if I may ask?
    If you enter cave at the campsite go East along the widest path to find that spawn.

Mac

So I guess Nuzdum, Scourge of Udûn should spawn in Udûn right and not in Lhingris as the he used since ever. You said you fixed it, so now he spawns in Dor Amarth. Not to mention Gristlebite spawning inside a cave.

10/10
    Captain-General Narthrivor r15 Hunter - r12 Warden - r11 Champion - r7 Captain - r6 Guardian - Phoenix Legion and Innocent raid alliance - Laurelin EN-RP

Quote Originally Posted by RicoFTW View Post
    Not to mention Gristlebite spawning inside a cave.
    Why shouldn't Gristlebite spawn inside a cave? There was a RT in Central Gondor that spawned in the cave up by Ethring in the Ringló Vale.

Quote Originally Posted by RicoFTW View Post
    So I guess Nuzdum, Scourge of Udûn should spawn in Udûn right and not in Lhingris as the he used since ever. You said you fixed it, so now he spawns in Dor Amarth. Not to mention Gristlebite spawning inside a cave.

10/10

Today, I found Gristlebite in DA (west wall), and the warg (the Udun Scourge) up in Udun on the north-side HT ledge (where Rotwing sat until last week).

I suspect that at least some of the Udun, Lling and DA spawn spots (at least the ones near their common intersection) are shared. Not enough data points yet.

So again this morning went to look for Spitpyre at all the map circles, still no sign and no popup quest to indicate there but hidden somehow.

Mac

So again this morning went to look for Spitpyre at all the map circles, still no sign and no popup quest to indicate there but hidden somehow.

Mac
    Clearly not all. 52.3 S 14.4 E

Clearly not all. 52.3 S 14.4 E
    Clearly as this is one of the circles I did sit here for some time, over the last few days I have parked here for 20+ mins. Others in one group parked here for even longer. Maybe it's just Evernight.

Mac

Clearly as this is one of the circles I did sit here for some time, over the last few days I have parked here for 20+ mins. Others in one group parked here for even longer. Maybe it's just Evernight.

Mac
    I've done 3 runs of weekly today, every time it was there.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast