We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I'd have to agree that the Roving Threats are pretty darned scary when you're on level in an area and run into one.

What is the scariest thing in Middle-earth?

Gollum's loincloth and the tenuousness of the threads that hold it up.

I'm also not crazy about the wight hands that crawl around on their own. *shudders*

Shelob

Shutting down Middle-Earth. 10 more years would be very nice, and then we can start Lotro 2.0.

What is the scariest thing in ME?

The developers.

The first time I saw a huorn in the Old Forest was pretty scary. I mistook them for normal trees and almost screamed when one uprooted and started to chase me!
    Nellum - Champion - Evernight
    Flour - Minstrel - Evernight

the old Old Forest creeped me the heck out. the first time one of those trees started chasing me i nearly jumped out of my chair.

Destroy our rewards stuff from quests because we don't have enough chest space... My precious...
    Go back to your books... and your armchair... plant your trees, watch them grow. If more people... valued home above gold... this world would be a merrier... place...
    Thorin Oakenshield

Lag. Biggest badess boss in game would have to be the Lag. Always leads to death.

Lightbulb What is the scariest thing in Middle-earth?

Keep your thousands of Lotro Points and the week for sale of what you want NEVER comes..

The Balrog statues in Mordor!
    Pontin Level 115 Hobbit Burglar Kinship Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's some of my Screenshots Throughout Middle Earth. and Travelling Event! also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

The scariest thing is one day you log in, and find out your account has been hacked and you lose everything.

Run away! Eun awaaaaay!!

The scariest thing in middle earth is....

The other players.

Just read the rest of this thread, if you ever doubt that for a second

Accidentally poking an RT with an errant arrow can certainly be disconcerting - tho in my case it's usually a short-lived discomfort.

Those 1-step-too-far invisible "you're dead now" walls are pretty scary. :/

-------------

@wach^^: ...or read /world chat on the weekend.

Brandy: Cupcakes of Doom.
    Landro: Trueheart Companions.

Scariest thing on LOTRO is the price of warsteed cosmetics in the store. Rivendell steed is gorgeous, but no cosmetic is worth that much.

That mordor/high elf will be availlable for LP during winter when most of us must study for the exams of university/college and there are a lot of festival days to celebrate.
    So I guess i'll just have to get used to doing them right in the summer hollidays then,

cheers

Cliffs. It's more than once that those sneaky so-and-so's ambushed me when distracted.

Talking

The Old Forest!

Quote Originally Posted by jonasty View Post
    Lootboxes.
    105s: Aedfrith (HN), Aldnoth (CP), Brai (RK), Hrolfdan (MN), Aeldfryd (WD), Morriarty (CH), Aednoth (LM), Mishhar (BR), Hraldan (GR), Rummbold (BG). Tinies - Rumbelina (MN), Aenghus (CP)
    Rangers of Eriador (officer), ex-Snowbourn now Laurelin - A Noob for All Seasons

The moment you mistakenly destroy an unique item.

Me.

Lobelia Sackville-Baggins,
    for they say her glare could curdle milk and can smite an orc with the swing of her brolley.

The scariest thing....hmmm. Imagine such situation. Late night , playing in dark room, headphones on. When u are in middle of exploring Lingris with all those spiders around you, and personaly u have arachnophobia, and u have that itchy feeling behind head, that u need to scratch yourself all over. Counting in mind one more, and again one more to kill, and then suddently something touching ur feet. U scream at laud and then you realize that this is your doughter that cant sleep came to you. Your's cream wake up ur wife that turns in a pretty pissed of nazgul. And "That" is a scariest thing!.
    Been casual, been farmer, been raider- now farming to be casual raider

Main- burg Etheliar, and warden- Lilianwyn. Got some alts too eight, or nine.
    Snowy EU

The scariest thing is this big, orange, eye-thingy that seems to come up from out of nowhere. I try to move away from it, but it actually compels me to cower. It does the same to all my fellows, so at least I know it has nothing to do with the musty cheese or Hornblower pie I ate the night before.

(You know why they call 'em "Hornblower" pies, don't you?)

What is the scariest thing in Middle-earth ?

Lag. Almost always leads to death

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast