We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: TitanBars

TitanBars

Sorry for my delay in realizing that the recent lua changes have broken TitanBars. I'm in the process of patching the plugin up and hope to have it updated and posted to Lotro-Interface by the end of October.

Not sure what the patch includes, but the wallet now doesn't show all the alts, stats are a bit outdated and getting that 'total' wallet to show is somehow eluding me. Got it on one toon, but don't know how to activate on others. Didn't see options, tried making the bar wider... Doesn't do much.

To get the info of all the wallets for each character, you have to log in the respective character(s) so that TitanBar can read what this character is having in their wallet.

Greetings, Polymachos
    Treufried, human Level 120 Lore Master, formerly from Maiar (DE), now on Belegaer
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Alexophor, human Level 120 Hunter, formerly a Nimrod, now on Landroval
    Awkward Animal Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval) - Minas Tirith under attack!

TitanBars updated!

v1.30.21 is here!! DL it now to get new rep factions and stats up to level 115 introduced with Mordor expansion! Also, the have applied the ListBox patch that was broken by a previous game update! -- DL from LOTRO Interface: http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...nfo.php?id=967 -- On GitHub: https://github.com/Technical-13/HabnaPlugins/releases -- Submit a bug report: https://github.com/Technical-13/HabnaPlugins/issues/new

Quote Originally Posted by Technical_13 View Post
    v1.30.21 is here!! DL it now to get new rep factions and stats up to level 115 introduced with Mordor expansion! Also, the have applied the ListBox patch that was broken by a previous game update! -- DL from LOTRO Interface: http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...nfo.php?id=967 -- On GitHub: https://github.com/Technical-13/HabnaPlugins/releases -- Submit a bug report: https://github.com/Technical-13/HabnaPlugins/issues/new
    Thanks for your work to maintain this awesome plugin !

Please consider changing some code in functionsCtr.lua. Starting from line 687:

The code

Code:
        if (string.len(CopperTot)==3) then
            local CopperTotX = CopperTot;
            SilverTot = SilverTot + string.sub(CopperTotX,1,-3);
            CopperTot = string.sub(CopperTot,2,-1);
        end
        if (string.len(SilverTot)==4) then
            local SilverTotX = SilverTot;
            GoldTot = GoldTot + string.sub(SilverTotX,1,-4);
            SilverTot = string.sub(SilverTot,2,-1);
        end
    should be replaced by

Code:
        -- enter the if() for any value above 99, not only 100 - 999
        if ( string.len( CopperTot ) > 2 ) then
            -- how much too long is the value, 1 for 100-999, 2 for 1000-9999, ...
            local CopperOverLength = string.len( CopperTot ) - 2;
            -- add the CopperOverLength part of copper to silver
            SilverTot = SilverTot + string.sub( CopperTotX, 1, CopperOverLength );
            -- ... and remove it from copper (modulo 100)
            CopperTot = string.sub( CopperTot, -2 );
        end
        if ( string.len( SilverTot ) > 3 ) then
            local SilverOverLength = string.len( SilverTot ) - 3;
            GoldTot = GoldTot + string.sub( SilverTotX, 1, SilverOverLength );
            SilverTot = string.sub( SilverTot, -3 );
        end
    This will fix the money display bug in the bar.

It's obvious that the original code only works for a copper overflow between 100 and 999 and for a silver overflow between 1000 and 9999, bigger overflows are ignored.
    (because of the == in the if instead of a >)

With many chars, the calculated values for silver and copper can easily sum up above 9999 and 999.
    Assume you have 11 characters and each has 99 copper, the if() will not be entered. (I have 28 characters on my account, guess what happens all the time without the fix ... ;-)

I would have attached an image if I knew how. I do not have a webspace to upload one and I don't want to register anywhere only to upload one.

The display bug only occurs for the money display in the bar directly, not in the window that appears when hovering over the bar. The values in the latter window are always correct, but the bar is what is always visible - even without hovering - ...

Since you asked in the other thread:
    - no need for any credits if you include the code
    - I have neither used GIT nor Github before, I have no GIT account and I don't want one
    - and yes, I'd welcome if the code could be included, then the need to fix it with every new version goes away ...
    - my English is bad enough that some things might still be unclear, so you might have further questions ;-)

Treat it like it's NUMBER 1!

Quote Originally Posted by FrauBlake01 View Post
    Thanks for your work to maintain this awesome plugin !

Please consider changing some code in functionsCtr.lua. Starting from line 687:

The code

Code:
        if (string.len(CopperTot)==3) then
            SilverTot = SilverTot + string.sub(CopperTotX,1,-3);
            CopperTot = string.sub(CopperTot,2,-1);
        end
        if (string.len(SilverTot)==4) then
            GoldTot = GoldTot + string.sub(SilverTotX,1,-4);
            SilverTot = string.sub(SilverTot,2,-1);
        end
    should be replaced by

Code:
        -- enter the if() for any value above 99, not only 100 - 999
        if ( string.len( CopperTot ) > 2 ) then
            -- how much too long is the value, 1 for 100-999, 2 for 1000-9999, ...
            local CopperOverLength = string.len( CopperTot ) - 2;
            -- add the CopperOverLength part of copper to silver
            SilverTot = SilverTot + string.sub( CopperTotX, 1, CopperOverLength );
            -- ... and remove it from copper (modulo 100)
            CopperTot = string.sub( CopperTot, -2 );
        end
        if ( string.len( SilverTot ) > 3 ) then
            local SilverOverLength = string.len( SilverTot ) - 3;
            GoldTot = GoldTot + string.sub( SilverTotX, 1, SilverOverLength );
            SilverTot = string.sub( SilverTot, -3 );
        end
    This will fix the money display bug in the bar.

It's obvious that the original code only works for a copper overflow between 100 and 999 and for a silver overflow between 1000 and 9999, bigger overflows are ignored.
    (because of the == in the if instead of a >)

With many chars, the calculated values for silver and copper can easily sum up above 9999 and 999.
    Assume you have 11 characters and each has 99 copper, the if() will not be entered. (I have 28 characters on my account, guess what happens all the time without the fix ... ;-)

I would have attached an image if I knew how. I do not have a webspace to upload one and I don't want to register anywhere only to upload one.

The display bug only occurs for the money display in the bar directly, not in the window that appears when hovering over the bar. The values in the latter window are always correct, but the bar is what is always visible - even without hovering - ...

Since you asked in the other thread:
    - no need for any credits if you include the code
    - I have neither used GIT nor Github before, I have no GIT account and I don't want one
    - and yes, I'd welcome if the code could be included, then the need to fix it with every new version goes away ...
    - my English is bad enough that some things might still be unclear, so you might have further questions ;-)
    That's no longer the code there. The current code (v1.30.22) has:
    Code:
      if ( CopperTot > 999 ) then
        SilverTot = SilverTot + ( CopperTot / 1000 );
        CopperTot = CopperTot % 1000;
      end

if ( SilverTot > 9999 ) then
        GoldTot = GoldTot + ( SilverTot / 10000 );
        SilverTot = SilverTot % 10000;
      end
    I changed it to calculate with math functions instead of string functions because we're dealing with currency and it makes more sense to do it this way.

... but calculate correctly ...

Quote Originally Posted by Technical_13 View Post
    That's no longer the code there. The current code (v1.30.22) has:
    Code:
      if ( CopperTot > 999 ) then
        SilverTot = SilverTot + ( CopperTot / 1000 );
        CopperTot = CopperTot % 1000;
      end

if ( SilverTot > 9999 ) then
        GoldTot = GoldTot + ( SilverTot / 10000 );
        SilverTot = SilverTot % 10000;
      end
    I changed it to calculate with math functions instead of string functions because we're dealing with currency and it makes more sense to do it this way.
    Fine, but it's still wrong even if treated as number:

- copper is invalid above 99 not 999 and silver above 999 not 9999, so taking away one zero or one 9 from each number does the job

I'm too lazy to look it up, but does ( x / <SOME_INT> ) really do an integer division ? I mostly use scripting languages that have no explicit integer division that I'd be afraid to get a float as the result, so I'd expect some Math.Floor() or Math.Truncate() or whatever the equivalent in LUA would be.
    But as said, I don't know how LUA handles division.

Last time I clicked one of your Github links, the site wanted me to login. I do not have a Github account, and I don't want to register anywhere when I don't consider it necessary, no matter if it's Facebook, Google, Youtube or Github or whatever other site.
    (Some might not care and simply register everywhere but I don't do that ...)

I have a couple of scholars, on different servers and under different accounts, who are both Artisan and their rep bars are not showing in the rep tracker.

I have other scholars who are on different tiers and their rep bars show so it seems to be a problem just with the Artisan tier. Other crafts seem to be showing ok but I haven't yet check all my characters on all servers.

REs

Fine, but it's still wrong even if treated as number:

- copper is invalid above 99 not 999 and silver above 999 not 9999, so taking away one zero or one 9 from each number does the job
    I'll take care of this

I'm too lazy to look it up, but does ( x / <SOME_INT> ) really do an integer division ? I mostly use scripting languages that have no explicit integer division that I'd be afraid to get a float as the result, so I'd expect some Math.Floor() or Math.Truncate() or whatever the equivalent in LUA would be.
    But as said, I don't know how LUA handles division.
    It seems to produce an integer. I was going to add an extra bit to make sure, but testing indicated it wasn't needed.

Last time I clicked one of your Github links, the site wanted me to login. I do not have a Github account, and I don't want to register anywhere when I don't consider it necessary, no matter if it's Facebook, Google, Youtube or Github or whatever other site.
    (Some might not care and simply register everywhere but I don't do that ...)
    It shouldn't require a login to view to code.

RE

Quote Originally Posted by Altair6 View Post
    I have a couple of scholars, on different servers and under different accounts, who are both Artisan and their rep bars are not showing in the rep tracker.

I have other scholars who are on different tiers and their rep bars show so it seems to be a problem just with the Artisan tier. Other crafts seem to be showing ok but I haven't yet check all my characters on all servers.
    I'll look into this. Thanks for the report.

Keep getting the following error message in chat:

"...nline\Plugins\HabnaPlugins \TitanBar\functionsCtr.lua:928 : attempt to index global 'Playerreputation' (a nil value)"

Since that started showing up, I can't get TitanBar to load for any characters - is there a quick fix for this? Love the plugin! Thanks.

Hi , How work the ashes? it stay at zero....

thx fir this plug in

Question

Love the plugin! It's just awesome! I do have a small problem though. The shared storage money is listed twice when I hover over the money icon to show all the money I have on all toons. Is there any way for me to fix this? Since it is not only shown twice but counted twice as well which can be confusing. Please help!
    German HdRO-Guide. Für alles rund ums Spielvergnügen!