We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sarnur bosses

I am still missing Northpaw from there...

Funny thing developers allow us speed build Hytbold, many quests from Moria, Gondor & Rohan more easy now, but they just refuse to do something with Sarnur bosses. Takes 2 minutes to change respawn timer. They even fix little problems with some houses in homesteads, big deal!

Quote Originally Posted by scorrp10 View Post
    I am still missing Northpaw from there...
    He is a bugger; killed my Hunter the first time I went in there, then my Hunter couldnt find him again for 2 years.

Dropped in there yesterday, and ran into him in the space between buildings straight up from the entrance hall. Deed complete!

Quote Originally Posted by scorrp10 View Post
    Dropped in there yesterday, and ran into him in the space between buildings straight up from the entrance hall. Deed complete!
    Well done, I have 2 alts out of 5 who have managed to complete it

Roving Threats spawn way more often as well.
    Last edited by Raymore; Oct 02 2018 at 06:08 PM.
    It is logical, in view of the times in which we live. But to be logical is not to be right, and nothing on God's earth could ever make it right!
    - Judge Dan Haywood

Hytbold was a breeze to do now compared to when it first came out. Of course I cut corners and used sub-par materials to build it quicker. But that's the way things are these days.
    It is logical, in view of the times in which we live. But to be logical is not to be right, and nothing on God's earth could ever make it right!
    - Judge Dan Haywood

Quote Originally Posted by Raymore View Post
    Hytbold was a breeze to do now compared to when it first came out. Of course I cut corners and used sub-par materials to build it quicker. But that's the way things are these days.
    I do a government contract job on the town; take all the money - then spend it on something else. By the time anyone notices, you are long gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarbro View Post
    , then had to go get the scary 5 y/o ready for school.

Scary?? Last night we sent her to bed with no kiss or cuddle.This morning we woke to find she got up during the night and TP'ed the house.

I'm not supposed to laugh but....ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Quote Originally Posted by Nymphonic View Post
    I'm not supposed to laugh but....ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
    "Revenge is a dish best served cold" is my daughters mantra; if she doesnt get her own way - things happen.

All SWMBOs shoes vanished - found under a pile of blankets in Heidi's wardrobe.

ALL the shoes vanished from the shoe rack, and were found in neat rows blocking most of the steps up the staircase.

The £1 coins for the shopping trolley I keep in the car vanish if I get her grumpy; I found where she was hiding them a few months ago - I was rich for a day.

TP is a favourite, but usually torn into a million itty bitty pieces and deposited on the bathroom or living room floor.

Regular PC backups are vital, as she knows a keyboard short cut that deletes all browser history AND bookmarks.

I also keep my bank cards with me at all times, as I have caught her trying to open a Paypal account.

A recent one has been letting her dolls fill with water, then leaving them strategically placed on our bed, so the water soaks the maximum area of bedding on the side of whichever parent she is grumpy with, or soaking the mat in front of the sink; she uses a step, so doesnt get HER feet wet.

Thinking of swapping her for a puppy.

"Revenge is a dish best served cold" is my daughters mantra; if she doesnt get her own way - things happen.

All SWMBOs shoes vanished - found under a pile of blankets in Heidi's wardrobe.

ALL the shoes vanished from the shoe rack, and were found in neat rows blocking most of the steps up the staircase.

The £1 coins for the shopping trolley I keep in the car vanish if I get her grumpy; I found where she was hiding them a few months ago - I was rich for a day.

TP is a favourite, but usually torn into a million itty bitty pieces and deposited on the bathroom or living room floor.

Regular PC backups are vital, as she knows a keyboard short cut that deletes all browser history AND bookmarks.

I also keep my bank cards with me at all times, as I have caught her trying to open a Paypal account.

A recent one has been letting her dolls fill with water, then leaving them strategically placed on our bed, so the water soaks the maximum area of bedding on the side of whichever parent she is grumpy with, or soaking the mat in front of the sink; she uses a step, so doesnt get HER feet wet.

Thinking of swapping her for a puppy.
    There's some clear discipline issues there. If she's five and resorting to such things, you're letting her get away with this behavior by not setting boundaries. By reacting to it, instead of being proactive, you're only reinforcing this pattern. Lack of boundaries invites a lack of respect - indeed invites contempt - for you, for your things, your property. Wait a few more years, it will get worse but you'll be way over your head and too caught in this cycle to break it. No, I'm not suggesting to discipline the kid. She wants to test you and push your buttons. Don't fall into this manipulation pattern and don't feed her your reactions - that includes discipline and/or punishments, which only make it worse. Instead, remember it's only a little kid with no sense of boundaries, so engage her with something positive and fun, give her more of your time. Know why she does all this? Because she's starved for your attention.

It's not my business, but you did post this on a public forum so I'm sharing this reply in sincerity. Instead of camping pixel bosses in computer game, spend more time with your daughter. She needs it.
    "Leaving the game plan is a sign of panic, and panic is not in our game plan." - Chuck Noll

Quote Originally Posted by Herwegur View Post
    There's some clear discipline issues there. If she's five and resorting to such things, you're letting her get away with this behavior by not setting boundaries. By reacting to it, instead of being proactive, you're only reinforcing this pattern. Lack of boundaries invites a lack of respect - indeed invites contempt - for you, for your things, your property. Wait a few more years, it will get worse but you'll be way over your head and too caught in this cycle to break it. No, I'm not suggesting to discipline the kid. She wants to test you and push your buttons. Don't fall into this manipulation pattern and don't feed her your reactions - that includes discipline and/or punishments, which only make it worse. Instead, remember it's only a little kid with no sense of boundaries, so engage her with something positive and fun, give her more of your time. Know why she does all this? Because she's starved for your attention.

It's not my business, but you did post this on a public forum so I'm sharing this reply in sincerity. Instead of camping pixel bosses in computer game, spend more time with your daughter. She needs it.

Actually, a LOT of this is my wifes fault - hence most of the above is aimed at her; it is something I have tried and tried to get SWMBO to understand, but it is how she was raised.

She yells too much, too early and for petty reasons.
    She makes outrageous threats (throw all your toys away), on at least a weekly basis.
    Wont join in most play or physical activities, even when she knows I am not well enough to do them. For example, she has come swimming ONCE this year, and not got come out on her bike at all.

As for me, after 25 years as a Nursery Nurse, and with my oldest being 26 and recently married; I know how to handle children; as for gaming, this week we are making shrunken Orc heads to go on our bikes for Halloween

Actually, a LOT of this is my wifes fault - hence most of the above is aimed at her; it is something I have tried and tried to get SWMBO to understand, but it is how she was raised.

She yells too much, too early and for petty reasons.
    She makes outrageous threats (throw all your toys away), on at least a weekly basis.
    Wont join in most play or physical activities, even when she knows I am not well enough to do them. For example, she has come swimming ONCE this year, and not got come out on her bike at all.

As for me, after 25 years as a Nursery Nurse, and with my oldest being 26 and recently married; I know how to handle children; as for gaming, this week we are making shrunken Orc heads to go on our bikes for Halloween

Thank you for this perspective, it is good to hear she has at least one caring adult nearby, even if sad there is but one. Spent some time as a K4 teacher, really hard to see little kids absorbing peripheral stress from their home settings - when home should feel the safest place of all. So many folks running on short fuses and then taking it out on their children unmindful of emotional trauma it can leave.

That's a fine creeptastic-looking orc skull, could grace some Iron Maiden album cover. Kudos for finding ways to engage her imagination and creativity - may it keep flourishing.
    "Leaving the game plan is a sign of panic, and panic is not in our game plan." - Chuck Noll

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2