We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 533
  1. #251
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    By the PC
    Posts
    95

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy_X View Post
    Scrap audacity!

    I wrote this in another thread but it seems this is the thread that at least one dev reads so I though I'd post it here too.

    Clearly turbine never had the staff or skill to implement and make proper use of it. Just like they never had with radiance. On top of that not even the staff to update audacity gear for years. When ssg finally did that recently they added gear in ett ettens that no one even wants. It's that bad. Ssg has even a smaller staff, from what I understamd, than turbine and probably less funding, so I doubt it will ever be well implemented. So many dead systems in lotro that are never updated. We don't need another one. Just remove it instead. It just adds another grind if you even want the aud gear. It divides community even further and makes pvp even less accessible. Lotro don't need more division within it's community. It will end with too few players for each divided/gated content until you don't have enough players for anything.

    The only use for aud gear is as cosmetics in pve. It's really that bad gear and that much of a badly implemented system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowlock View Post
    But it doesn't. Audacity came out in 2012. In 2015 it was changed to what it is now. For the first 3 years of its existence it was pretty much required by all freep classes. Now, go back in this very forum to the 2012-2015 years, please post all of the threads about how awesome it is that balance has been achieved thanks to audacity.

    On paper it may seem like a balancing mechanism, but history shows us it's not. If balance is achieved by comparable numbers, then you need to know the numbers you're comparing. Whether you reduce that number by 40% or not is irrelevant, and likely just adds complexity to what you're trying to accomplish.

    What required gear does do, is disincentivize players from playing. We saw this before with a mechanic called Radiance. It was an attribute applied to gear that was required in order for the players to play content effectively. It was such a disaster that turbine actually apologized before removing it from the game. That right there should tell you something, when's the last time they apologized for anything, much less reversed something. Audacity works like radiance in the way it's being advocated. It requires players to acquire in order to play content effectively. That's a gate. Gating small communities requiring growth is counter intuitive.
    I agree with u2 1000% on dis. But keep the pvmp gear look around for cosmetics. Its all its good 4 anyway. Yes even the new sets just added. They are #### but still nice look. No other use for it.

  2. #252
    Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    It's not hard to see that I've stated repeatedly that Burg and Hunters are ridiculous, and that they need nerfs, as well as Creeps defensive needing buffs.

    Translation:

    "We are two warg mains who like the easy, OP status of the class. Don't make it harder to play, don't make it more balanced, just give us buffs, and we'll whine less about Freeps."
    I watched you get blown up by a pretty mediocre mini (damage-wise) the other day. I got farmed by a mini that hits quite literally twice as hard last night. I would love to see you you fight him and come back and share your experiences. Frogfood was an easy kill at any time in the past,.

    Every single freep class is rolling out in the last few weeks with players like this. The misinformation that has gone around about this having anything to do with level scaling (Hurtful) and it being a problem on both sides (you) is garbage. With all due respect, you're a horrible creepside ambassador. You don't play day to day pvmp, you pvmp in a bubble and barely at all lately as far as I know. Try fighting a damage cappy lately or a blue line champ. This game is out of control now and the poisonous trash that's still out on freepside enjoying this bears me out on this. Just stop please, even in this post your net effect is to imply wargs are somehow in the same realm as just about every freep class. They aren't.
    Team Milt.

  3. #253
    Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    Just out of curiosity, do you play Freep, and what exploits are you speaking of?
    I don’t play freep in the ettenmoors anymore(well not much) if I do it’s usually with three or four friends no more . I play creep and have done for years , it’s more challenging and we all love an underdog ( unless you are a freep that is) why do you ask ?

    I won’t go into what constitutes an exploit as I don’t want to get into that argument here and be accused of being off topic ! Needless to say I’m talking about doing something that you know you shouldn’t be able to do without utilising a mechanic that produces an unintended consequence other than that which was originally intended . An example would be Burglers being able to get behind the fellarrows and kill creeps . Now Burglers are in a cosy spot at the moment but the scaled Burgler is even more formidable (that’s something else too) notwithstanding this some Burglers feel the need to get into grams and use their newly gotten op ness to their advantage . Doing it once , for a laugh , I can understand but when it happens repeatedly and everyone can see it happening and nothing whatsoever is done about it then the game itself is brought into disrepute as are those that police it . Anyway like I said and quite sadly by the way , “cest la vie...”

  4. #254
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRabbitfoot View Post
    I watched you get blown up by a pretty mediocre mini (damage-wise) the other day. I got farmed by a mini that hits quite literally twice as hard last night. I would love to see you you fight him and come back and share your experiences. Frogfood was an easy kill at any time in the past,.

    Every single freep class is rolling out in the last few weeks with players like this. The misinformation that has gone around about this having anything to do with level scaling (Hurtful) and it being a problem on both sides (you) is garbage. With all due respect, you're a horrible creepside ambassador. You don't play day to day pvmp, you pvmp in a bubble and barely at all lately as far as I know. Try fighting a damage cappy lately or a blue line champ. This game is out of control now and the poisonous trash that's still out on freepside enjoying this bears me out on this. Just stop please, even in this post your net effect is to imply wargs are somehow in the same realm as just about every freep class. They aren't.
    If it is indeed the case as you describe, it's not what I've experienced. The fight you are referring to was 1 one 2 instances, 1) I was messing with Utubes in a complete glass build with no mits, tome of defense, or armor buff, or 2) when I was sparring stanceless against a minstrel. These new runes I'm sure have changed things, but I'd be surprised if there's a minstrel I lose to in an all out fight.

    Which minstrel are you referring to? I can hit him up on Freepside and see if I can organize a fight. As of now, with a tome of defense, I've not lost to anything going full all out, except a scaled r15 hunter with a Tome of Defense. I won half of those fights, as well. Burg starting from stealth is very OP, it just so happens that all the Burglars still playing are garbage. Champs if they get lucky and are well-played can be a struggle. Same with Wardens.

    Also, keep in mind I'm not for so much of a Warg nerf, as I am a distribution. I want it to be closer to what it was at 95/100 cap. Removing crit mag would remove the need for a distribution, though.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickDastardly View Post
    I don’t play freep in the ettenmoors anymore(well not much) if I do it’s usually with three or four friends no more . I play creep and have done for years , it’s more challenging and we all love an underdog ( unless you are a freep that is) why do you ask ?

    I won’t go into what constitutes an exploit as I don’t want to get into that argument here and be accused of being off topic ! Needless to say I’m talking about doing something that you know you shouldn’t be able to do without utilising a mechanic that produces an unintended consequence other than that which was originally intended . An example would be Burglers being able to get behind the fellarrows and kill creeps . Now Burglers are in a cosy spot at the moment but the scaled Burgler is even more formidable (that’s something else too) notwithstanding this some Burglers feel the need to get into grams and use their newly gotten op ness to their advantage . Doing it once , for a laugh , I can understand but when it happens repeatedly and everyone can see it happening and nothing whatsoever is done about it then the game itself is brought into disrepute as are those that police it . Anyway like I said and quite sadly by the way , “cest la vie...”
    I ask because being a main of either side means that you aren't familiar at all with the frustrations both sides have. Right now the level of easy damage wargs/spiders do on classes that aren't FOTM is too high.

    I definitely agree about burgs getting past 1-shots. Clear exploit.
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

    ~Rank 13 Warg, Arkenstone~

  5. #255
    Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    It's not hard to see that I've stated repeatedly that Burg and Hunters are ridiculous, and that they need nerfs, as well as Creeps defensive needing buffs.

    Translation:

    "We are two warg mains who like the easy, OP status of the class. Don't make it harder to play, don't make it more balanced, just give us buffs, and we'll whine less about Freeps."
    Hardly fair spilo. because first I took rabbits quote and removed the blame of you in that part of the quote, because I dont agree with that, the point is. that the devs just said that he was easily gonna kill dps on creeps, while not being able to do much about freeps. and the worst problem in this game now is freeps one shotting, it is what caused the huge exodus of the moors. I always supported your ideas in fact they should just hire you as a consultant, but in no way in your charactarization of don't want to loose my easy mode is true. I have agreed with you that wargs need redistribution. it really doesnt matter though, because at this point it is too late, even if they were to fix the moors to a fun and playable state, it wont bring those who left back, at least in the numbers that were recently lost. it's only gonna serve to keep the small and continually dwindling population happy for the moment and talking of the good old days when there used to be fights in the moors.
    Cheesiepoofs Bane of Vilya

  6. #256
    Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    I think the best solution would be a way to queue for arena style matches: 3v3, 6v6 and 12v12. This would also give the developers something to balance around.
    Don't see how an arena system would benefit lotro, especially with a sudden major increase in the pvmp crowd being unlikely.

    You need a certain amount of people to queue up at the same time, which already would pose a problem. Maybe if you limited it to something like the festival events that have a global anouncement beforehand and do it twice per hour during primetime or something and even then it's likely to have the typical empty snowball field or whatever festivals have nowadays.
    Another huge issue would be matchmaking, assuming that we have some semblance of balancing in the first place for the teams, you need to have a fairly large playerbase to attain a somewhat reliable ranking system. The whole point of arenas is to have fights that are as close as possible, at least I imagine that's what would make it fun/more interesting? 6 Bloodtails vs 6 {insert bad EU player name here} wouldn't be much for entertainment for either side for long I reckon.

    As pvp games mature and the audience shrinks, retaining the more hardcore/devoted members it also becomes harder to for new players to enter the scene, especially in a game like lotro where you have dependancy on accumulated power as well it becomes harder for newcomers to join in and find some semblance of fun(the whole point of an MMO is to power up via grind, isn't it). One could always argue that the people playing the game aren't that amazing or that there never was any skill ceiling to beginwith, etc, etc, but I think it's hard to deny that even a terrible LOTRO pvmp-er had a decent advantage over someone completely new. Having the oportunity to win via greater numbers and whatnot is at least a bandaid on this type of issue.

    Let us pray that I didn't leave too many typos and incoherent sentences. Though I guess this comment in itself probably holds little (if any) value either way.


    Lotro PVP Videos l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

  7. #257
    Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    If it is indeed the case as you describe, it's not what I've experienced. The fight you are referring to was 1 one 2 instances, 1) I was messing with Utubes in a complete glass build with no mits, tome of defense, or armor buff, or 2) when I was sparring stanceless against a minstrel. These new runes I'm sure have changed things, but I'd be surprised if there's a minstrel I lose to in an all out fight.

    Which minstrel are you referring to? I can hit him up on Freepside and see if I can organize a fight. As of now, with a tome of defense, I've not lost to anything going full all out, except a scaled r15 hunter with a Tome of Defense. I won half of those fights, as well. Burg starting from stealth is very OP, it just so happens that all the Burglars still playing are garbage. Champs if they get lucky and are well-played can be a struggle. Same with Wardens.

    Also, keep in mind I'm not for so much of a Warg nerf, as I am a distribution. I want it to be closer to what it was at 95/100 cap. Removing crit mag would remove the need for a distribution, though.



    I ask because being a main of either side means that you aren't familiar at all with the frustrations both sides have. Right now the level of easy damage wargs/spiders do on classes that aren't FOTM is too high.

    I definitely agree about burgs getting past 1-shots. Clear exploit.


    I gave you the name but it's only one example, More and more of these ridiculous players are trickling out on all classes. I suspect they've loaded up with those new relics, but I have no idea.
    Team Milt.

  8. #258
    Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    Which minstrel are you referring to? I can hit him up on Freepside and see if I can organize a fight.
    Whaddup Spilo, I'm up for some fights. I'm on most nights after 8pm EST just shoot me a tell. I've been running around in a glass build and i think the reason its been so successful vs wargs is partly due to all the hunters and burgs in the moors atm. The wargs are all running around with phys mit corruptions. It's usually a close fight vs the glass wargs i fight, so i have no doubt i'd lose to even an avergae skilled warg traited with tact mits.

  9. #259
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post
    Don't see how an arena system would benefit lotro, especially with a sudden major increase in the pvmp crowd being unlikely.

    You need a certain amount of people to queue up at the same time, which already would pose a problem. Maybe if you limited it to something like the festival events that have a global anouncement beforehand and do it twice per hour during primetime or something and even then it's likely to have the typical empty snowball field or whatever festivals have nowadays.
    Another huge issue would be matchmaking, assuming that we have some semblance of balancing in the first place for the teams, you need to have a fairly large playerbase to attain a somewhat reliable ranking system. The whole point of arenas is to have fights that are as close as possible, at least I imagine that's what would make it fun/more interesting? 6 Bloodtails vs 6 {insert bad EU player name here} wouldn't be much for entertainment for either side for long I reckon.

    As pvp games mature and the audience shrinks, retaining the more hardcore/devoted members it also becomes harder to for new players to enter the scene, especially in a game like lotro where you have dependancy on accumulated power as well it becomes harder for newcomers to join in and find some semblance of fun(the whole point of an MMO is to power up via grind, isn't it). One could always argue that the people playing the game aren't that amazing or that there never was any skill ceiling to beginwith, etc, etc, but I think it's hard to deny that even a terrible LOTRO pvmp-er had a decent advantage over someone completely new. Having the oportunity to win via greater numbers and whatnot is at least a bandaid on this type of issue.
    I agree with what you said, but I personally just think it would be nice to have a way to get into fights consistently. Firstly, it would eliminate the issue of not knowing what to balance against (it isn't possible to "balance" around Lug/grams shuffles). Secondly, it would be a way to get into some action consistently, instead of running around the map and finding nothing, before just joining the grams/lug "action". A simple deathmatch with no reinforcements/running away would be a game style that I, and I'm sure plenty of others, would very much enjoy.

    Ultimately, you're probably right. I just wish it would be a viable option in LotRO, because I think arena style PvP has much more potential than what we have in LotRO. The game's population has dropped too much though, I'm afraid.

  10. #260
    Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post


    I ask because being a main of either side means that you aren't familiar at all with the frustrations both sides have. Right now the level of easy damage wargs/spiders do on classes that aren't FOTM is too high.

    I definitely agree about burgs getting past 1-shots. Clear exploit.
    Perhaps so but the disparity between sides is clearly at its height at the moment , certainly in the ten years I’ve been playing I’ve never seen it as bad as this . I’m hoping that SSG will do more than simply pay lipservice to the moors and properly adjust to redistribute damage and balance the two sides . I will speak solely from Creep side at the moment because it’s that side that I feel the most affinity to . I like being the underdog but this is so bad its sad. It’s needs cleaning up in more ways than one . Start with those Burgs that are caught behind the lines , ban them sine die . I do not understand why SSG refuse to take action . It’s inexcusable as well as perplexing .

  11. #261
    Quote Originally Posted by Seglord View Post
    Hardly fair spilo. because first I took rabbits quote and removed the blame of you in that part of the quote, because I dont agree with that, the point is. that the devs just said that he was easily gonna kill dps on creeps, while not being able to do much about freeps. and the worst problem in this game now is freeps one shotting, it is what caused the huge exodus of the moors. I always supported your ideas in fact they should just hire you as a consultant, but in no way in your charactarization of don't want to loose my easy mode is true. I have agreed with you that wargs need redistribution. it really doesnt matter though, because at this point it is too late, even if they were to fix the moors to a fun and playable state, it wont bring those who left back, at least in the numbers that were recently lost. it's only gonna serve to keep the small and continually dwindling population happy for the moment and talking of the good old days when there used to be fights in the moors.
    Fair enough. I do apologize to both you and Milt for the disrespectful tone of my post.

    I think we need to carefully consider my and many other's suggestions to nerf crit mag ALONG with the buff to base stats AND a buff to base damage.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickDastardly View Post
    Perhaps so but the disparity between sides is clearly at its height at the moment , certainly in the ten years I’ve been playing I’ve never seen it as bad as this . I’m hoping that SSG will do more than simply pay lipservice to the moors and properly adjust to redistribute damage and balance the two sides . I will speak solely from Creep side at the moment because it’s that side that I feel the most affinity to . I like being the underdog but this is so bad its sad. It’s needs cleaning up in more ways than one . Start with those Burgs that are caught behind the lines , ban them sine die . I do not understand why SSG refuse to take action . It’s inexcusable as well as perplexing .


    It's pretty bad right now, but the imbalance stems a lot from 2 OP freep classes, and a goof on SSG's part with the lack of scaled stats. I think once those things are fixed, it won't be so bad. Honestly times have been worse, Pre-Creep buff U16 comes to mind.
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

    ~Rank 13 Warg, Arkenstone~

  12. #262
    also, just fought frogfood in a full glass build, with no CC (outside of pounce) and no pot:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl90Zi6k5Zs

    Crit luck on his hits in the vid as well
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

    ~Rank 13 Warg, Arkenstone~

  13. #263
    Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    also, just fought frogfood in a full glass build, with no CC (outside of pounce) and no pot:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl90Zi6k5Zs

    Crit luck on his hits in the vid as well
    Didn't look at your vid tbh. And don't care. You did it man. You proved things are balanced. See ya, as I said last night, I'm done. You are friggin great and you made pvmp better for sure. Enjoy what's left, you earned it.
    Team Milt.

  14. #264
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRabbitfoot View Post
    Didn't look at your vid tbh. And don't care. You did it man. You proved things are balanced. See ya, as I said last night, I'm done. You are friggin great and you made pvmp better for sure. Enjoy what's left, you earned it.
    If my support for changes that would bring about more equity between Creeps classes and a buff to all stats for creeps provokes this response, then I'm sorry.
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

    ~Rank 13 Warg, Arkenstone~

  15. #265
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Hoarhallow
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    also, just fought frogfood in a full glass build, with no CC (outside of pounce) and no pot:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl90Zi6k5Zs

    Crit luck on his hits in the vid as well
    dat movement, such grace, much wow

  16. #266
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8,354
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRabbitfoot View Post
    I watched you get blown up by a pretty mediocre mini (damage-wise) the other day. I got farmed by a mini that hits quite literally twice as hard last night. I would love to see you you fight him and come back and share your experiences. Frogfood was an easy kill at any time in the past,.

    Every single freep class is rolling out in the last few weeks with players like this. The misinformation that has gone around about this having anything to do with level scaling (Hurtful) and it being a problem on both sides (you) is garbage. With all due respect, you're a horrible creepside ambassador. You don't play day to day pvmp, you pvmp in a bubble and barely at all lately as far as I know. Try fighting a damage cappy lately or a blue line champ. This game is out of control now and the poisonous trash that's still out on freepside enjoying this bears me out on this. Just stop please, even in this post your net effect is to imply wargs are somehow in the same realm as just about every freep class. They aren't.
    Wargs are exactly in same pack. Kill times of these classes is too fast, thus should receive dps nerf. Anytime when fight lasts less than 10s, no matter of class you know their dps is too high.

  17. #267
    Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    Wargs are exactly in same pack. Kill times of these classes is too fast, thus should receive dps nerf. Anytime when fight lasts less than 10s, no matter of class you know their dps is too high.
    A fantastical notion. Wargs are nowhere near to hunters or burgs in either dips or survivabilty.

    I am in complete agreement with Drrabbitfoot.

  18. #268
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmros View Post
    A fantastical notion. Wargs are nowhere near to hunters or burgs in either dips or survivabilty.

    I am in complete agreement with Drrabbitfoot.
    Fantastical? Proof to the contrary has been given already. Perhaps it is time that those of you who believe that wargs are fine provide us with something other than just statements, with no arguments/evidence to back it up (a.k.a. "doing the Snowlock").

  19. #269
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmros View Post
    A fantastical notion. Wargs are nowhere near to hunters or burgs in either dips or survivabilty.

    I am in complete agreement with Drrabbitfoot.
    Again, even if you are right (which I don't really believe you are), let's re-iterate what's mostly being supported in this thread:

    1. Buff to Creep defensives
    2. Buff to base stats
    3. Removing Crit mag which boosted Warg too far ahead of other Creeps, BUT increasing base damage across the board. Most likely a SMALL damage nerf to Warg overall, but a boost to all other stats (and other Creeps overall).

    My hopes for this would be to be Wargs in the position they were in at level 95 cap and/or early 100. The class was VERY powerful in the right hands, but took a lot more thought, and wasn't as frustrating for Freeps to deal with in mob potential.


    If you disagree, I echo Giliodor's sentiment- show us where we are wrong.
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

    ~Rank 13 Warg, Arkenstone~

  20. #270
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    107
    Having read this thread up to this page, i see some great discussions and suggestions. But It should also be apparent to any Lotro Pvmp veteran that the biggest difference between themselves and our devs, is that the Pvmp vets actually play this game.
    i dont hold out for any sort of permanent fix because as was with turbine, as is now, we get broken content, continued lag, and 4+ months now since xpac that the moors is once again abandoned.
    This thread while thoughtful in theory, is just like dozens of other threads throughout the years where we ask for the same thing. every. time. will change nothing. Because most of these suggestions and ideas in here can be come up with a few hours on brainstorming after a good session of PLAYING THIS GAME and seeing the issues.
    so whatever fix will be implemented that will band aid or break the game i look forward to seeing.

    But since we are having this discussion, :
    1)id like a barter for both freeps and creeps that you can exchange commendations for tomes, or atk speed or you know.... useful stuff.
    2)freep pots to finally heal a % based. like 10%.
    3)Spider toxin to not stack if it has to be as potent as it is.
    4)crude maps to have a 20m cooldown instead of 30
    5) a stat cap of sorts to help regulate dps, and so that players invest into other things
    6) Scale creep finesse/ make finesse work on partials
    7)audacity is pointless as everyone gets the same stats out of it, except freeps lose some cc duration, whoop de doo, please stop making aud armor, you arent good at it. only the cause-way armor was decent and that was years ago. Better yet, attach audacity CC duration to ranks, and keep the rest aud stats as they are.

    Arena is a bad idea for lotro, becuase it is going to go the way of Osgiliath, and noone is going to use it except to either farm ranks, or a few 6v6'ers. and noone else.


    i wont put any ideas here for skill changes or trees, because others have said enough on that, and we all know its unlikely they will change anything there, as the last major skill overhaul was at level 85 for creeps


    -Chily
    Chily r15, Antiderivative r11, + other ranked stuff. Erebus.

  21. #271
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmros View Post
    A fantastical notion. Wargs are nowhere near to hunters or burgs in either dips or survivabilty.

    I am in complete agreement with Drrabbitfoot.
    I agree too, seeing the recent fantastical buff to freep heals, and the difficulty to come across the runes that give the said buff.
    The last thing creeps need is a decrease of DPS, even SMALL.
    Lot of proofs about that!
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

    Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!


    ~Me


    Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

    ~John J. Rambo

  22. #272
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,651
    Something that recently crossed my mind is that set bonuses might also decrease the damage/healing done by certain skills, rather than increase. If this is the case, SSG could opt to make class-specific PvMP exclusive gear that the player has to wear when entering the Moors.

    On this gear, you could put a generic amount of vitality, main stat, finesse, crit, crit defence, etc. and then give it a set bonus. For example, in the case of hunters

    [Hood of the Huntsman]

    +2,000 Vitality
    +8,000 Physical Mastery Rating
    +3,000 Critical Rating
    +4,000 Critical Defence
    +4,000 Physical Mitigation

    Requires: Monster Play
    Minimum level 20

    Armaments of the Huntsman
    [All the armour pieces (including jewellery) listed]
    1 Set Item Equipped:
    Imp. Penetrating Shot deals 20% less damage
    Heart Seeker deals 15% less damage
    Merciful Shot deals 50% less critical damage
    Merciful Shot deals 20% increased damage
    Barrage deals 30% less damage
    Quick Shot deals 30% increased damage
    Swift Bow deals 70% less critical damage
    Swift Bow deals 100% increased damage
    If a class is overperforming or underperforming, it would be very easy to adjust either the stats on their gear, or the set bonuses.

  23. #273
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    603
    Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    If you disagree, I echo Giliodor's sentiment- show us where we are wrong.
    Wargs cant solo outposts
    Wargs cant solo keeps
    Wargs arent oneshotting freeps
    Wargs dont have the escape skills burgs have
    Wargs are the squishiest creep class

    if you are having a problem with multiple wargs being a problem with freeps dont play on the most populated pvp server.


    Also you freeps are still working on the idea that ssg is gonna nerf burgs and hunters. Its not going to happen, get over it already.
    "You can't have your Kate and Eat her too!"

    Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Peppermintt Rk 12 Warg, Katetastrophe Rk 12 WL, Kateaclysm Rk 14 defiler

  24. #274
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    Wargs cant solo outposts
    Wargs cant solo keeps
    Wargs arent oneshotting freeps
    Wargs dont have the escape skills burgs have
    Wargs are the squishiest creep class
    1) Because Outpost CGs are lvl 116, whereas Tyrants are lvl 115
    2) See above
    3) They're killing poorly geared freeps in a matter of seconds, which has exactly the same result as one-shotting a creep: killing someone before they can react
    4) Not relevant to the discussion about DPS/survivability relative to that of hunters/burglars.
    5) Meaning they should also be the highest DPS class. That's fine. Doesn't mean they have to be able to kill squishy freeps in seconds, and even do very high DPS on well geared freeps.
    By the way, not that I think the current state of burglars is acceptable, but if a burg can one-shot creeps, that means he's glass canon, and will be just as squishy as any warg.

  25. #275
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    Wargs cant solo outposts
    Wargs cant solo keeps
    Wargs arent oneshotting freeps
    Wargs dont have the escape skills burgs have
    Wargs are the squishiest creep class
    Refer to Giliodor's reply because he said it faster and better than me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    if you are having a problem with multiple wargs being a problem with freeps dont play on the most populated pvp server.
    "most populated pvp server" ... more like the only pvp server (Arkenstone)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    Also you freeps are still working on the idea that ssg is gonna nerf burgs and hunters. Its not going to happen, get over it already.
    I have never seen you contribute a single atom's worth of useful feedback, I've only seen you complain about X, Y, and zed.

 

 
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload