We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21
    Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    A good Warg will kill most Freep healers, because most Freep healers are bad, and Warg is strong
    A good Hunter will kill most Defilers, because most Defielrs are bad, and Hunter is strong

Burg outclasses both, because it has access to more powerful burst than either (consistently) and better CC.

That's it in a nutshell. As I said, Defiler Heals will probably be OP when Creep buffs come through, but the video shared isn't an example of anything broken with defiler at all. The defiler almost died to 2-3 very bad DPS (also classes that aren't in a great spot compared to other Freep classes), and had to use a backdoor to survive. I'm pretty sure that Warden was also in a semi-tanking spec as well. I'm sorry, Andy, but you've got to find better evidence than this.
    I agree with most of this (based on observation)... aside from the comment about Andy (refer to Grandcru's "logic" criticism)... I think starting with a baseline of dps/hps on 'dummies' or 'unobstructed' (re optimum) is better at this point, as an aggregate measure... instead of trying to determine balance based on 'subjective' metrics (video of 'bads' v 'not bads').
    Turine Turambare - Warlord - Warg Slayer - Weaver's Enemy - Reaver's Enemy - Blackarrow's Enemy - Warleader's Enemy - Defiler Foe
    TEAM F
    ... occasionally seen on... Mynutts/Thick/Blasthardcheese/Vladtheimpaler/--------/Twiggyt/Belege/Bodybags

Quote Originally Posted by Sylence View Post
    You need to learn that if you disagree with Snowlock, it's probably because you are part of an intergalactic conspiracy, and are most likely evil. You are an evil person for making a mistake, and you made it on purpose.
    Nice use of your second forum account, Spilo. +rep

I'm on my 4th account and completely disagree with posts i posted on my 2nd and 3rd but agree entirely with the sentiment of my firsts.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_X View Post
    Just look at this video how op defiler heals are. At approx 37 min into the video, one defiler manages to interupt a 6 man group. Manages to out heal all damage they try to make. Also manages to heal a warg that shows up at times so that the freeps can't kill either of them. It's insane. No solo character, creep or freep should be able to solo take on a whole fellowship without problem. The power hardly even goes down. Later wargs and this defiler manages to wipe whole freep fellowship. Sure doesn't seem balanced to me. In here in posts some make it sound like creeps can be one shotted by any freep. This is not the case at all. Wargs and defilers are really op. Glad I found this video. If I just post that this is the case some will say it's not true. Here it is plain to see how op defilers heals are. Zonflux (one of the freeps and his fellowship) is not some noob. He is a very capable player and one if the best tanks I've seen. Best on guardian but have experience in more classes.

https://youtu.be/RYgb7jCEUn4?t=37m28s

If just boosting creep stats you will make defilers and wargs even more op.
    I didn't see any dps at this video. even my grandma can damage better. 2-3 normal (even not good) dps can kill any defiler so there's no reason to panic about defiler's heal

First and foremost, you need to fix the lag in the moors.

Creepside in general-
    The idea that we need to Trade positive for negative is gone.
    all coruptions, racials, skill traits need to be buffed.
    all values should be transitioned into flat % buffs. with multiple stats being buffed per slot.

Example. mastery corruption change. (works as healing also.)
    +20% damage
    +10% crit
    +5% crit damage
    +4% Finesse

3 set
    Each hit heals you for 2% morale
    6 set
    Crits add a damage reducing buff of 2% that stacks up to x10 for 18s

See how strong this is? now make all corruptions based off this method. This will offer a future proofing to creepside traits so that your next update that scales us up to 150 or w/e wont require but a simple buff to base stats of creeps. WORK SMARTER NOT HARDER.

You will need to hire about 24 people full time to QA this. QA is #1 that makes a great game, and that side of development is typically treated the worst from an employment stand point. Contracted workers that are seen as disposable are not going to give you the product you want.

If you dont have the $ in budget for this then you should ignore pvmp and focus 100% on pve.
    Garamburn
    burtnakh of Elendilmir"Freeps I hate you all, your very presence in the Moors sickens me."

Quote Originally Posted by searingskitso View Post
    First and foremost, you need to fix the lag in the moors.

Creepside in general-
    The idea that we need to Trade positive for negative is gone.
    all coruptions, racials, skill traits need to be buffed.
    all values should be transitioned into flat % buffs. with multiple stats being buffed per slot.

Example. mastery corruption change. (works as healing also.)
    +20% damage
    +10% crit
    +5% crit damage
    +4% Finesse

3 set
    Each hit heals you for 2% morale
    6 set
    Crits add a damage reducing buff of 2% that stacks up to x10 for 18s

See how strong this is? now make all corruptions based off this method. This will offer a future proofing to creepside traits so that your next update that scales us up to 150 or w/e wont require but a simple buff to base stats of creeps. WORK SMARTER NOT HARDER.

You will need to hire about 24 people full time to QA this. QA is #1 that makes a great game, and that side of development is typically treated the worst from an employment stand point. Contracted workers that are seen as disposable are not going to give you the product you want.

If you dont have the $ in budget for this then you should ignore pvmp and focus 100% on pve.
    From the start I was amused, and then you got to the hire 24 people full time, and it became hysterically funny
    Cheesiepoofs Bane of Vilya

I wonder if SSG even has 24 full time employee's?

Mortem Tyrannis

Played the last 3 nights for the first time in a month. The game is even worse now. Nothing but burgs and baiters out now and the imbalance is worse. Only the most disgusting trash playing freep now (with a few exceptions).

To make it worse, the same moron is still on here talking about wargs/claws and has no clue how much more harm he's done than good. Again, I absolutely hate the people that brought the game to this point and even if they brought pvmp back to it's former glory, I would never, ever given SSG another dome of my money. Any effort now is too little and far too late.
    Team Milt.

Quote Originally Posted by DrRabbitfoot View Post
    Played the last 3 nights for the first time in a month. The game is even worse now. Nothing but burgs and baiters out now and the imbalance is worse. Only the most disgusting trash playing freep now (with a few exceptions).

To make it worse, the same moron is still on here talking about wargs/claws and has no clue how much more harm he's done than good. Again, I absolutely hate the people that brought the game to this point and even if they brought pvmp back to it's former glory, I would never, ever given SSG another dome of my money. Any effort now is too little and far too late.
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...rical-Feedback
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Landroval~

~Rank 12 Warg, Landroval~

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21