We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1

    Gold Signet of The Armsaster / Silver Signet of The Armsmaster

    Would it be possible to make Gold/Silver Signets of The Armsmaster bind to account rather than bind to character please (similar to how we had offhand barter tokens in the wastes)
    It's awesome when one drops, but hurts when another character can make much better use of it or if you get a duplicate.
    Knight | Captain | Arkenstone

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    65
    +1

    RK in our Group was "lucky" to get one. That came to good use ;P NOT! Only taking up bag Space. Why does it not go in Premium Wallet ?

    PLEASE make it possible for RK to purchase something with these.. Offhands and shields doesn't quite cut it. Make a incomparable and rare Chisel.. The one at Doomfold crafting isn't worth much compared to the Anorian on.

  3. #3
    I sometimes can't comprehend what goes in their heads on design phase to make barter coin that you cant use on all characters to be bind on character. Then make it super rare. I have seen one only once in about 40 runs and it of course dropped on RK. Lmao. Something while totally expected it could be easily avoided by listening how community wants loots to be distributed.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Khoblún Utot, Enedwaith
    Posts
    464
    /signed

    These really need to be bound to account.
    ~ The Hobgoblin

  5. #5
    /Signed

    Main RK here and I have no use for this thing, but i have 4 other endgame characters that could gladly use, just I can't cuz its bound to the one that has to trash it...
    Ytterbium RK 115, Terbium Guard 115, Meitnerium LM 115, Zenifh Brg 115. Faded Kinship

  6. #6
    Droprate for gold signet is just terrible low. I have made now over 110 T2CM runs and seen it to drop only once and ofc to rk. Even the hilt from Silent street wasnt this bad. And ofc bound to character makes this even worst. Please consider to increase droprate and make it bound to account.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Maine, USA
    Posts
    775
    Droprate for both is absolute trash. Haven't actually seen a gold signet drop outside of lootboxes. It's an almost 11 year old game, people have alts... Stuff like this really shouldn't ever be just bound to character, particularly when not everyone can even use the damn things.
    Weekend at Bill Ferny's - Arkenstone (formerly of Windfola)
    Nanci - 115 Captain / Hirandiel - 115 Hunter / Hilidimar - 112 Minstrel / Hildibjorg - 107 Guardian / Hervor - 109 Champion / Theshocker - 95 Runekeeper

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Under Bridge
    Posts
    767
    Yes , chance for gold signet is less than 1%...And for that , i am 100% certain : D

    And then the raid will launch and it will drop like candy , or even better , it will become replaced : D

  9. #9
    Yes, please make these bound to account. I spent countless runs trying to get one on my burg, instead I loot one on my rune keeper. Completely useless
    Last edited by luckygirl1; Nov 07 2017 at 07:57 PM.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    I sometimes can't comprehend what goes in their heads on design phase to make barter coin that you cant use on all characters to be bind on character. Then make it super rare. I have seen one only once in about 40 runs and it of course dropped on RK. Lmao. Something while totally expected it could be easily avoided by listening how community wants loots to be distributed.
    It has to be a deliberate attempt to slow down progression, they most likely copy/paste existing code and change some values, which is indicative of initial Scourge loot drops, they would have had to go out of their way to copy the old wastes code rather than the latest version.

    Why must all ash based loot drops be BoAcquire instead of BoAccount or BoEquip? It dramatically slows down how many alts you can fist through the gearing process. They don't have the resources to make more content (or better content) so they are going to make what little they produce as painful as possible to get through. We are at the self-defeating phase of game development where by attempting to hold on to as many players as possible with the minimum amount of content, they hasten the decline by mechanisms which are the antithesis of fun, logical or reasonable.

    Our kin always fluctuates in cycles based on the release of new content, I have never experienced the scale of this magnitude of people abandoning the game, especially so close to the release of new content/expansion. The vast majority of our community in teamspeak are in other games like GW2 or ESO who we have to drag back to do stuff with in this game. I can no longer keep defending the game or the decisions they make.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Zvim666 View Post
    It has to be a deliberate attempt to slow down progression, they most likely copy/paste existing code and change some values, which is indicative of initial Scourge loot drops, they would have had to go out of their way to copy the old wastes code rather than the latest version.

    Why must all ash based loot drops be BoAcquire instead of BoAccount or BoEquip? It dramatically slows down how many alts you can fist through the gearing process. They don't have the resources to make more content (or better content) so they are going to make what little they produce as painful as possible to get through. We are at the self-defeating phase of game development where by attempting to hold on to as many players as possible with the minimum amount of content, they hasten the decline by mechanisms which are the antithesis of fun, logical or reasonable.

    Our kin always fluctuates in cycles based on the release of new content, I have never experienced the scale of this magnitude of people abandoning the game, especially so close to the release of new content/expansion. The vast majority of our community in teamspeak are in other games like GW2 or ESO who we have to drag back to do stuff with in this game. I can no longer keep defending the game or the decisions they make.
    Sad...but sooooo true!

    Cheers,
    Vala
    Valanduin [Champ] & Valanduir [Warden] & Valanur [RK]
    Gwaihir [EU-DE] | Die Reiter von Rohan

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wales, United Kingdom
    Posts
    7,684
    Quote Originally Posted by Zvim666 View Post
    It has to be a deliberate attempt to slow down progression, they most likely copy/paste existing code and change some values, which is indicative of initial Scourge loot drops, they would have had to go out of their way to copy the old wastes code rather than the latest version.

    Why must all ash based loot drops be BoAcquire instead of BoAccount or BoEquip? It dramatically slows down how many alts you can fist through the gearing process. They don't have the resources to make more content (or better content) so they are going to make what little they produce as painful as possible to get through. We are at the self-defeating phase of game development where by attempting to hold on to as many players as possible with the minimum amount of content, they hasten the decline by mechanisms which are the antithesis of fun, logical or reasonable.

    Our kin always fluctuates in cycles based on the release of new content, I have never experienced the scale of this magnitude of people abandoning the game, especially so close to the release of new content/expansion. The vast majority of our community in teamspeak are in other games like GW2 or ESO who we have to drag back to do stuff with in this game. I can no longer keep defending the game or the decisions they make.
    Agree totally. I've seen many alt unfriendly states in various parts of the game, but Mordor is by far the worst I've ever seen in my time playing. It's not just things like these gold and silver signets, its everything from ash drops to ash barter items. I have two silver signets, both dropped on my hunter, who has a crafted offhand that is better than what can be bartered, so both signets are useless to her, or any other alt. Sure we can buy level 106 purple gear with tokens of service to break for ash, which is account bound, but alts cannot use ash to barter any gear until level 112. Definitely seems like a deliberate barrier to progression to me, and yes, from what I can see in game, lots of people are abandoning their alts and taking breaks once their mains are done. I don't understand it. Mains are done with spending for the most part, and usually have already acquired all they need. The money is in alts, but there is no incentive to build them up.
    Monkeys are superior to man in this . . . . When a monkey looks in a mirror, he sees a monkey.
    Edited, because some folk just can't do wordplay.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,871
    /signed.
    Bound to account or some use for all classes(e.g. some essence).

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    65
    After 10 runs or so in Seregost T2C, our Group got a Gold Signet.. Nope didn't go to RK, but Mini.. RK is now proud owner of 2 silver signets

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Endoloose View Post
    After 10 runs or so in Seregost T2C, our Group got a Gold Signet.. Nope didn't go to RK, but Mini.. RK is now proud owner of 2 silver signets
    Congrats - so your group has been very lucky

    After now exactly 100 runs I have seen exactly 1 gold signet drop, which went to a kinmate on his mini alt which he only plays every once in a while.

    Cheers,
    Vala
    Valanduin [Champ] & Valanduir [Warden] & Valanur [RK]
    Gwaihir [EU-DE] | Die Reiter von Rohan

  16. #16
    Now after 150 T2CM runs I have seen 2 golden signet drops. Both from second boss chests. Talked with many other players and it seems that signet drops only from second boss chest. Anyone got golden signet from any other chest? To me it seems that there might be a bug. Imo signet should drop also from last boss challenge chest. Droprate from second chest is very very low and is probably WAI, but there might be a bug with challenge chest loot table.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Valtzu View Post
    Now after 150 T2CM runs I have seen 2 golden signet drops. Both from second boss chests. Talked with many other players and it seems that signet drops only from second boss chest. Anyone got golden signet from any other chest? To me it seems that there might be a bug. Imo signet should drop also from last boss challenge chest. Droprate from second chest is very very low and is probably WAI, but there might be a bug with challenge chest loot table.
    Think you're right. Our Group got two gold drops (yeahh.. Now our RK have one silver and one gold ) RK got it from 2. chest, Mini say: " as he remember it, he got it from 1. chest", but he's not sure. We are sure none got gold signet from End-Boss. chests.

  18. #18
    Got one gold Signet of The Armsmaste in the second chest after over 200 runs of seregost T2 hm. Never seen one in the 2 chests from the endboss.
    And yes it is on my rk
    please make it bind to account

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Atharna View Post
    Got one gold Signet of The Armsmaste in the second chest after over 200 runs of seregost T2 hm. Never seen one in the 2 chests from the endboss.
    And yes it is on my rk
    please make it bind to account
    From this comment it looks like it was bound to account on the latest BR build:

    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...06#post7788606

    Thanks, that gold and silver of the signets armsmaster bind to account ... at least something positive

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Esterian View Post
    From this comment it looks like it was bound to account on the latest BR build:

    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...06#post7788606
    Yeah i read that , but nothing in bullroarer release notes. Haven't got the time to jump in the test server for release 3, so would not know for sure if it was changed..

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload