We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    The PvMP titles are very interesting, and a damn shame, it makes me wonder to what extent their plans were for monster play before it was cut back to what we have now.

Quote Originally Posted by Beastnas View Post
    The PvMP titles are very interesting, and a damn shame, it makes me wonder to what extent their plans were for monster play before it was cut back to what we have now.
    Most likely Harry Potter MMO and console ports buried those plans.

There been floating around for years ideas of them having plans on having skirmishes work as PvP arenas and Moria PvP area and ofc other infamous projects ending to the flop of Osgiliath that they seemed to abandon before it entered beta, since it's certain nothing happened to it after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Beastnas View Post
    I imagine Infinite Crisis had a lot to do with it as well. After Infinite Crisis, I'm sure that Turbine didn't want anyone at Warner to hear about PvP or PvMP. By now, PvMP is all but dead, and Turbine will only work on it if the VIPs realize that that is the only thing they can't buy with TP (ok, you can't buy in game mail. Is in game mail worth $100/year?).
    In a hole there lived a wumpus...

Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    Most likely Harry Potter MMO and console ports buried those plans.

There been floating around for years ideas of them having plans on having skirmishes work as PvP arenas
    Nonsense. THey said immediately after skirmishes were released that they weren't going to do pvp arenas. What we did almost get was pvp session play.
    Phrasing! Doesn't anybody do phrasing anymore?

Inn League Senior Member
    The title was a reward for Senior Inn League Member deed that required to complete 5 of the Inn League delivery quests.

Inn League Notable
    The title was a reward for Inn League Notable deed that required to complete 11 of the Inn League delivery quests. On deed completion Inn League Notable title replaced Inn League Senior Member title, so a player could have only one of these titles at the same moment.
    These titles were removed from the list since they were re-introduced in game in Update 21.3 and now again available for all the players who completed the appropriate amount of quests.

For those interested, next part of this topic - list of obsolete and rare mounts - is in the work.

Quote Originally Posted by Phindecano View Post
    These titles were removed from the list since they were re-introduced in game in Update 21.3 and now again available for all the players who completed the appropriate amount of quests.

For those interested, next part of this topic - list of obsolete and rare mounts - is in the work.
    Just want to clarify something about this: there are three tiers of deeds, and three titles. I completed all these many years ago, and currently I ONLY have the title for the third deed: Inn League Notable. I assume that each new title "wiped out" the previous title, since I do not have "Inn League Member" nor "Inn League Senior Member."

First question, is this the same for others?

Second question, with this update and the change, if a character were to start now, would they get and RETAIN all three titles? Anyone want to try?

Thanks,
    Radian
    Radian- Champion- Landroval

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino-Man View Post
    Just want to clarify something about this: there are three tiers of deeds, and three titles. I completed all these many years ago, and currently I ONLY have the title for the third deed: Inn League Notable. I assume that each new title "wiped out" the previous title, since I do not have "Inn League Member" nor "Inn League Senior Member."

First question, is this the same for others?
    Yes, I believe these titles always worked this way. Before the update I had only "Inn League Member" deed completed and title available. After the update two other deeds auto completed for me, but only "Inn League Notable" title is available.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2