We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HeallBilly View Post
    Do you always use the exploit when changing from the yellow line to the blue line?

You have two auras at the same time. Are not you afraid to get a permanent ban for using an exploit?
    This applies to all classes. As Guardian you can apply two permanent in-combat Warrior's Heart buffs (expire out-of-combat), Brutal Charge Stun outside of Red, Juggernaut activation outside of Blue, etc.. Wardens can double up on their heal dots by stance dancing.

All of these have been talked about in the forums and videos posted as well. Devs have had years to fix these, they have not, thus it is assumed all of the trait tree dancing and stance dancing is way-as-intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonflux View Post
    This applies to all classes. As Guardian you can apply two permanent in-combat Warrior's Heart buffs (expire out-of-combat), Brutal Charge Stun outside of Red, Juggernaut activation outside of Blue, etc.. Wardens can double up on their heal dots by stance dancing.

All of these have been talked about in the forums and videos posted as well. Devs have had years to fix these, they have not, thus it is assumed all of the trait tree dancing and stance dancing is way-as-intended.
    I guess, DEVs just have better things to do than fixing exploits that dont have that much impact. in most cases, they could just add that one is infight in the talking-phase of bosses and those buffs would all vanish. so no traitswitch within 30-40s before bossfights and no issue left.

concerning stance-dancing with wardens... i actually feel thats WAI. They even have yellow traits that tells them to dance stances (+5% block and 10 or 20% meleedamage whenever entering melee stance) and with just 15s hotticktime its not that much of an issue to be able to dance and stack both versions. all those hots need the same master-gambits, so with 15s, you wont get all 8 hots permanently up anyway. and lvl115 nerfed heals relative to maxmorale anyway (and buffed moraleleech).

still... if something is present for years and maybe known to DEVs or not is not related with being WAI or not. It can still not be WAI, but have very low priority. The game is full of issues and most of them harm more players. Although communication from dev-side on such things would really be great.
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Gründer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

Any chance of copying filters in the new feature between toons on same account/server? Would be a good thing that save lots of clicking.
    Deliverer of pies

Rangers of Eriador @ Laurelin

Quote Originally Posted by Gertes View Post
    RK´s and Min´s don´t need the ammount of finesse (so they donßt realy need to equip extra finesse), like a champ or captain does. And compared to them, you don´t need to slot any tacmit at all, if you play with tacitcal mit anthem.
    they STILL need to equip extra finesse with essences or relics.

they STILL dont get free t2 tactical mitigation t2 cap.

thats a fact... pls dont argue against it
    Soldurii ~ Thelyn Ennor ~ Banditos // Gwaihir (EU-DE)

Zarifari (Main-Rk) - Zariliv - Zhanthryth

Quote Originally Posted by Zariliv92 View Post

This is my minstrel. It will literally hit t2 tactical mitigation cap with a scroll and food. This gear is all available on live. The mitigations will only get higher with better gear. I do not use any mitigation essences or relics.

Arkenstone| Officer of Faded | Altria
    Arkenstone | Leader of Dark Impulse | Telcely
    Original Challenger of Gothmog

Quote Originally Posted by Zariliv92 View Post

Currently you need finesse true, but with the new gear (withoud evade) this will not be necessary.
    I didn´t wrote that you get free t2 caps with rk´s, tactical mits via vita and will, makes them statswise still superior compared to mightclasses.

So overall a rk can equip more other stats, lets say compared to a champ (if both need tactical mits)
    Gertes

Mordor RT (Scourge) Loot

I saw in the patch notes that Mordor RT loot was changed from Eastern Gondor Coins to "Barter Items". Can anyone confirm this change? Not sure what they mean by "barter items" - is it signets or Gift Givers Brands? Thanks.

Currently the boxes have the old loot, but idk if this is still the case if you acquire new ones
    Gertes

Quote Originally Posted by Starkorm View Post
    This is my minstrel. It will literally hit t2 tactical mitigation cap with a scroll and food. This gear is all available on live. The mitigations will only get higher with better gear. I do not use any mitigation essences or relics.

Trying to figure out why the legacies are top-secret.

Still can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalphor View Post
    Trying to figure out why the legacies are top-secret.

Still can't.
    Lmao. They're newly imbued LIs and my kin leader didn't like some of the legacies on there, had to black them out for him.

Pretty sure I have to use 1 tactical mit essence on rk since it doesn't get any armor or stats from offhand, but you are largely correct.
    Eredor-Champion, Ereworn-Minstrel, Ereshorn-Runekeeper, Eresworn-Hunter, Eremourn-Burglar, Erehorn-Captain, Erelorn-Warden, Eretorn-Lore-Master, Erescorn-Guardian... And Erecorn-Master Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by dselden View Post
    Pretty sure I have to use 1 tactical mit essence on rk since it doesn't get any armor or stats from offhand, but you are largely correct.
    1 tact mit essence to cap for t2 on RK vs the 5-6+ my champ and cappy need to cap for t2. Sounds fair.

You're right for tact mit, but I don't think that you'll be able to get t2 cap on physical mitigation. I slot one of those.
    I don't have the gold rings, though. Forgot what's on them.

1 tact mit essence to cap for t2 on RK vs the 5-6+ my champ and cappy need to cap for t2. Sounds fair.
    It does sound fair when you then have to take into consideration how many finesse esssences RK's have to slot, and yes following the update "some" peices with evade on will be swapped out for finesse sure, but we will have to slot several.

And I'm sorry but light armours have always been easily able to cap mitigations, because their caps are LOWER than everyone elses, even if vitality no longer contributed 1 point to tactical mitigation, all I would have to do is throw on 2 more tact mit essences and i'd be fine, which only = 3 tact mit essences compared to a champs 6+.

I am still against these new barter options for relics.

I fail to understand why this was needed to change. Now people who got all 4 allegiances to level 30 are being punnished because they used their 5k and 10k relics before. Same barterers now use different barter stuff.
    It's basically like going back to a country with currency left from your last visit and you find that you can buy some stuff only with another currency. These relics are ####ing Disney Dollars.

so u recommend to fill all essence slots with vita essences as RK to hit t2 mitigation cap, which u obviously did with ur minstrel (21,5k vit)? lmao. what a comparison...

@Gertes:
    even with the new equip you need to slot finesse. why ? because u can reach 20%. its not necessary at the moment, because mastery is more powerful, but we already nearly reaching cap. so the next obvious option is finesse.
    the argument, we dont have to slot finesse is totally invalid. because we have to! there is no other choice....
    Soldurii ~ Thelyn Ennor ~ Banditos // Gwaihir (EU-DE)

Zarifari (Main-Rk) - Zariliv - Zhanthryth

Quote Originally Posted by Hephburz-2 View Post
    It does sound fair when you then have to take into consideration how many finesse esssences RK's have to slot, and yes following the update "some" peices with evade on will be swapped out for finesse sure, but we will have to slot several.

And I'm sorry but light armours have always been easily able to cap mitigations, because their caps are LOWER than everyone elses, even if vitality no longer contributed 1 point to tactical mitigation, all I would have to do is throw on 2 more tact mit essences and i'd be fine, which only = 3 tact mit essences compared to a champs 6+.
    Read the patch notes.sloting Finesse for will classes get obsolete, cause they change evade on the gear for finesse, so you get the same level as all other

Quote Originally Posted by Mukor View Post
    Read the patch notes.sloting Finesse for will classes get obsolete, cause they change evade on the gear for finesse, so you get the same level as all other
    Because 3 pieces of gear makes need of finesse obsolete...

I would say lets wait untill we see the new loot, no one knows at this point what the instances loot lookes like.

The starting point of this discussion was that will/agi classes get so much more usefull stats from there base stats, then might classes.
    Same goes for finesse, even if you need 20% on a rk to get near no resisted skills, a champ with 20%, will have 10-15% of his skills somehow avoided.
    Gertes

I would say lets wait untill we see the new loot, no one knows at this point what the instances loot lookes like.

The starting point of this discussion was that will/agi classes get so much more usefull stats from there base stats, then might classes.
    Same goes for finesse, even if you need 20% on a rk to get near no resisted skills, a champ with 20%, will have 10-15% of his skills somehow avoided.
    Dude, what are you saying?

15% is madness, maybe you didnt notice how high is 15% of the total.

On t2 with 102k finesse you get 2% full avoid, with 84k the difference isnt noticeable.
    Rialtan - Rk - Ascensio Kin - Legit Challenger of Gothmog
    Stragnokka - Champ - Ascensio Kin - Legit Challenger of Gothmog

Something other which isn't mentioned until now, or I've overreacting it, are the tanks. They've got no finesse too on their gear. And have to pay the most.
    They need minimum 80k finesse too, miminmum for t2 caping 70k of each avoidance, 78k of both mits, 62k Inc heal and 42k crit def. And this are just the basics needs no crit etc for generating threat without taunts and a good morale pool of around 120 k unbuffed.
    Dpser miss nothing compared to tanks.
    Easiest life have atm healers

Quote Originally Posted by Rialtan View Post
    Dude, what are you saying?

15% is madness, maybe you didnt notice how high is 15% of the total.

On t2 with 102k finesse you get 2% full avoid, with 84k the difference isnt noticeable.
    Im also talking about partial avoidance. Full b/p/e is just 1-3%
    Thats the problem with finesse its just affect the full avoidance, so there is no point in going higher.
    Last edited by Gertes; Sep 26 2017 at 07:01 AM.
    Gertes

Im also talking about partial avoidance. Full b/p/e is just 1-3%
    Thats the problem with finesse its just affect the full avoidance, so there is no point in going higher.
    Well yes, but we cant do anything against partials unfortunately...
    Rialtan - Rk - Ascensio Kin - Legit Challenger of Gothmog
    Stragnokka - Champ - Ascensio Kin - Legit Challenger of Gothmog

Something other which isn't mentioned until now, or I've overreacting it, are the tanks. They've got no finesse too on their gear. And have to pay the most.
    They need minimum 80k finesse too, miminmum for t2 caping 70k of each avoidance, 78k of both mits, 62k Inc heal and 42k crit def. And this are just the basics needs no crit etc for generating threat without taunts and a good morale pool of around 120 k unbuffed.
    Tank without finesse is still efficient, just annoying for its player. As long as forcetaunts cant be resisted and people wait 2s with dpsing, there is no issue without finesse on any tankclass.
    I'd prefer having finesse with my tank. But it totally works without. Hitting enemies and dealing damage isnt the tanks job.
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Gründer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

You don't really "need" all of that to complete anything atm, it just makes the job easier for healers, but good ones are doing fine as is. You can get the finesse, mits, incoming healing, and crit def fairly easily though. Capping avoidances is probably a thing of the past for tank builds now.

Quote Originally Posted by Oelle View Post
    Tank without finesse is still efficient, just annoying for its player. As long as forcetaunts cant be resisted and people wait 2s with dpsing, there is no issue without finesse on any tankclass.
    I'd prefer having finesse with my tank. But it totally works without. Hitting enemies and dealing damage isnt the tanks job.
    Force taunts and how they work now are truly one of the worst mechanics this game has ever implemented.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast