We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 125
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Czech republic
    Posts
    272
    It's good to see that SSG did 0 changes to the last boss fight in dungeons of naerband.

    It's still broken - levers don't work, you can still attack prisoners through wall, boss still hits very hard and does random one shoots, atm it's impossible to do it with 1 tank.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    507
    Quote Originally Posted by elzeqq View Post
    It's good to see that SSG did 0 changes to the last boss fight in dungeons of naerband.

    It's still broken - levers don't work, you can still attack prisoners through wall, boss still hits very hard and does random one shoots, atm it's impossible to do it with 1 tank.
    The fact you can reach last boss with live gear it means it's already broken.
    Rialtan - Rk - Ascensio Kin - Legit Challenger of Gothmog
    Stragnokka - Champ - Ascensio Kin - Legit Challenger of Gothmog

  3. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Rialtan View Post
    The fact you can reach last boss with live gear it means it's already broken.
    I doubt anyone is doing it with live gear 100%, only what will be available on live.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by elzeqq View Post
    It's good to see that SSG did 0 changes to the last boss fight in dungeons of naerband.

    It's still broken - levers don't work, you can still attack prisoners through wall, boss still hits very hard and does random one shoots, atm it's impossible to do it with 1 tank.
    Jesus, calm down, its only the second round of BR... You're acting as if its going to live tomorrow.. Its called BETA for a reason, things are supposed to be broken/unfinished.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Czech republic
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephburz-2 View Post
    Jesus, calm down, its only the second round of BR... You're acting as if its going to live tomorrow.. Its called BETA for a reason, things are supposed to be broken/unfinished.
    Yeah thats right, it's only the second round of BR and none of the bugs that been reported week ago were adressed. not a single one and there is plenty of them, now what did they ''adjust'' over this week? They made unnecessary changes to the fights, increased LoE for RNG reason and thats all.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by elzeqq View Post
    Yeah thats right, it's only the second round of BR and none of the bugs that been reported week ago were adressed. not a single one and there is plenty of them, now what did they ''adjust'' over this week? They made unnecessary changes to the fights, increased LoE for RNG reason and thats all.
    You're assuming because its only been one week that apprently thats plenty enough time to fix all the bugs that have been reported? You have no idea how many bug reports they got from the first round, you have no idea how long each individual bug takes to fix, or what reprocussions fixing certain things have on different areas of the instance, just because it hasn't been fixed this week does not mean they aren't aware of the situation or that they aren't currently working on fixing it?

    They have made some changes and some fixes, and the general quota is to dish out a build every weekend with the changes they've managed to complete that week, we've no idea what ongoing fixes are underway, when we get to the 4th+ build, then you can start complaining about bugs from week 1 having not being fixed.

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephburz-2 View Post
    just because it hasn't been fixed this week does not mean they aren't aware of the situation or that they aren't currently working on fixing it?
    Also It does not mean they are aware of the situation
    So reminder is always good!
    Xolla;Tishina\Arkenstone

  8. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephburz-2 View Post
    Jesus, calm down, its only the second round of BR... You're acting as if its going to live tomorrow.. Its called BETA for a reason, things are supposed to be broken/unfinished.
    Were you here for the Mordor launch or did you sleep through it?

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,035
    Quote Originally Posted by Krindel View Post
    Heavy armour classes have more armour and morale, light armour classes have more tactical mitigation and resistance, where do you see disbalance?
    12.5% more morale for taking around 20% dmg cause you stand in 360 and auras is balanced to range. that randged wich nearly get no dmg in a group cause they´re put iof ranged for 360 and auras get tac mit isnßt logical.
    nothign against this but for tac mit ut of vita either all or noone..
    the mroale factors are balnaced 4 for ranged whcihhave only a few randomhits as dmgsource 4.5(12.5% more) for melees which stands in addition in 360 and auras is fine. just additional 12.5% to melee 2% to range morae morale which take 90% and mior dmg is to low. tankclasse needs besides of tac mti from vita a higher morale factor to equalize the higher dmgsources like 7 or soemn other defenceive bonuses like + 2 inc heal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oelle View Post
    And non-ranged-classes get avoidance and higher Morale instead.
    If you want to have the amount of Morale that melees have with a ranged class, you need more vit/morale essences than melees need to slot to have higher mitigations than ranged classes. I'd agree that getting mits is better than getting avoidance, which is what melees get instead of mits. But thats a matter of content and design, when most attacks ignore avoidance, not directly class-balance-related.
    Mainstats slices (besides vitality) are quite bad in Mordor, but they are not as bad balanced as you try to tell everyone.

    and your "melees need higher defense, they should get it for free"-argument... is just ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oelle View Post
    1.) melee classes have higher mit caps, both in rating and in percentage. Reaching the %mits that will-classes have with melee-classes is very easy.
    its not about capping, its about getting enough. you might actually end up with higher effective morale with vita essences instead of mit essences if you get close to the cap.

    2.) physical dps, especially hunters is totally op.

    3.) no on can compete with champs for aoe.

    4.) if ranged is better because melee suffers is content related, not class related.
    Just no. goal is reaching 100% of the full potential, at least capped mits +~.80k finesse(100k is better)+ capped crit which is the hardest( atm niot possible) for melees especially range.
    armour give the same percentage of the t1-maximum for all, just heavy need more not just the t2 penetration is the same for all.
    so armour is balnced it gives the same percentage for all jsut that ranged and agility melee get other stats for free from will, via and agility. which might classe have to slot.
    I don´t said that they´ve get more for free but they should get the same amount of useful totalstats fromn their main atts as all other.
    atm we´ve a balanced armourvalue, cause they goit the same percentaGE OF THEIR MAX, but all non might classes get something in addition for free and this cause an inbalance cause we´ve classes which have todecide what they slot/cap and other which doesn´t.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalphor View Post
    Were you here for the Mordor launch or did you sleep through it?
    From what I know, the majority of the bugs in Mordor were fixed in the first major hotfix they did. So.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukor View Post
    12.5% more morale for taking around 20% dmg cause you stand in 360 and auras is balanced to range. that randged wich nearly get no dmg in a group cause they´re put iof ranged for 360 and auras get tac mit isnßt logical.
    nothign against this but for tac mit ut of vita either all or noone..
    the mroale factors are balnaced 4 for ranged whcihhave only a few randomhits as dmgsource 4.5(12.5% more) for melees which stands in addition in 360 and auras is fine. just additional 12.5% to melee 2% to range morae morale which take 90% and mior dmg is to low. tankclasse needs besides of tac mti from vita a higher morale factor to equalize the higher dmgsources like 7 or soemn other defenceive bonuses like + 2 inc heal.




    Just no. goal is reaching 100% of the full potential, at least capped mits +~.80k finesse(100k is better)+ capped crit which is the hardest( atm niot possible) for melees especially range.
    armour give the same percentage of the t1-maximum for all, just heavy need more not just the t2 penetration is the same for all.
    so armour is balnced it gives the same percentage for all jsut that ranged and agility melee get other stats for free from will, via and agility. which might classe have to slot.
    I don´t said that they´ve get more for free but they should get the same amount of useful totalstats fromn their main atts as all other.
    atm we´ve a balanced armourvalue, cause they goit the same percentaGE OF THEIR MAX, but all non might classes get something in addition for free and this cause an inbalance cause we´ve classes which have todecide what they slot/cap and other which doesn´t.
    I'm sorry but before essences were introduced, half of this was impossible to do, and the game was difficult. So saying the goal is to reach "100% of the full potential?" its easy to tell you've not been around for long, the goal is to make your build appropriate for the task at hand, not have the most supreme glorious build that you can use in every fight because its got capped mits, crit, finesse, lots of morale and 400% mastery, imo, thats just stupid.

    You had to choose between capping your mitigations, or going all out for damage, you actually had to farm for gear that gave mitigations, or farm for gear that gave certain bonuses, you had to have the perfect virtue set up for each fight depending on what you needed whether tactical or physical mit, it wasn't, oh, LETS CAP EVERYTHING.

    So yes, its good that you can't cap everything, it makes things difficult, it makes people chose between capping mitigations or crit, or finesse, do you want survibility or do you want dps? NOT BOTH.

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Czech republic
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephburz-2 View Post
    From what I know, the majority of the bugs in Mordor were fixed in the first major hotfix they did. So.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by elzeqq View Post
    I didn't say "all", I said the majority,

    - buggy-ish landscape in Talath Urui.
    - some locations where mobs overspawn until killed.
    - RK/LM tactical damage, whether a bug or WAI is yet to be confirmed by any dev?
    - some crafting bugs / missing recipes (Whether WAI or not).
    - some high elf bugs.

    Aside from those, what is there?
    Last edited by Hephburz-2; Sep 23 2017 at 08:12 PM.

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,035
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephburz-2 View Post
    I'm sorry but before essences were introduced, half of this was impossible to do, and the game was difficult. So saying the goal is to reach "100% of the full potential?" its easy to tell you've not been around for long, the goal is to make your build appropriate for the task at hand, not have the most supreme glorious build that you can use in every fight because its got capped mits, crit, finesse, lots of morale and 400% mastery, imo, thats just stupid.

    You had to choose between capping your mitigations, or going all out for damage, you actually had to farm for gear that gave mitigations, or farm for gear that gave certain bonuses, you had to have the perfect virtue set up for each fight depending on what you needed whether tactical or physical mit, it wasn't, oh, LETS CAP EVERYTHING.

    So yes, its good that you can't cap everything, it makes things difficult, it makes people chose between capping mitigations or crit, or finesse, do you want survibility or do you want dps? NOT BOTH.
    Yeah it´s fine to have to choose between the stats and what I cap but this should be equal for all classes. which isnb´t cause some get 20-40k more needed stats for free as others.
    and a 40% mited rk is equal to a 60% mited champ cause this are 100% of their potential. the higher mits are alredy balnced through the lower basedmg od the skills.
    now we´re at a point where e.g a champ have to choos to cap his mits or take 40k more mastery while a rk or hunter can do both.
    SO easy way to cap all for all or everyone has to make the same decisions.
    besides this reaching 100% should be the goal reachable or not doesn´t matter but it has to be for all classes the same difficluty. which isn´t.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukor View Post
    Yeah it´s fine to have to choose between the stats and what I cap but this should be equal for all classes. which isnb´t cause some get 20-40k more needed stats for free as others.
    and a 40% mited rk is equal to a 60% mited champ cause this are 100% of their potential. the higher mits are alredy balnced through the lower basedmg od the skills.
    now we´re at a point where e.g a champ have to choos to cap his mits or take 40k more mastery while a rk or hunter can do both.
    SO easy way to cap all for all or everyone has to make the same decisions.
    besides this reaching 100% should be the goal reachable or not doesn´t matter but it has to be for all classes the same difficluty. which isn´t.
    An RK still has to slot at least 2-3 mitigation essences to ensure T2 cap, and yes, this is a fact, I have an RK at lv115 myself. Secondly, champs DONT have to slot finesse pretty much because they get almost 100k from gear, they also get around 10-15k more morale, on my RK, I'm having to use 8-9 finesse essences just to get to 20%, which is what RK needs.. So where exactly is there any difference?

    RKs have to slot 8-9 finesse essences
    Champions have to slot 8-9 mitigation essences?

    I'm failing to see the problem?

  16. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukor View Post
    and a 40% mited rk is equal to a 60% mited champ cause this are 100% of their potential.
    thats still bull####.
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Anführer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,035
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephburz-2 View Post
    An RK still has to slot at least 2-3 mitigation essences to ensure T2 cap, and yes, this is a fact, I have an RK at lv115 myself. Secondly, champs DONT have to slot finesse pretty much because they get almost 100k from gear, they also get around 10-15k more morale, on my RK, I'm having to use 8-9 finesse essences just to get to 20%, which is what RK needs.. So where exactly is there any difference?

    RKs have to slot 8-9 finesse essences
    Champions have to slot 8-9 mitigation essences?

    I'm failing to see the problem?
    Well k but this will change now. rks will get finesse on their equip. so they don´t need to slot finesse anymore but champs and all other might still have to sliot tac mit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oelle View Post
    thats still bull####.
    no it isn´t. 100% of the potencial are 100% and nothing more or less.
    and as I said for the higher mits they´ve lower basedmg with their attack.
    So now we´ve classe which can easier reach their defensive potentail with higher base dmg for their attacks and the abiltiy to slot more mastery which increase the basedmg in the one hand,
    and in the other hand we´ve classes which has to sacrifice their defensive to reach the same mastery with still lower basedmg whcih means lower dmg or which can reahc their defensive potencial but have lower mastery, less dmg, with lower basedmg.

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,596
    Quote Originally Posted by elzeqq View Post
    Yeah thats right, it's only the second round of BR and none of the bugs that been reported week ago were adressed. not a single one and there is plenty of them, now what did they ''adjust'' over this week? They made unnecessary changes to the fights, increased LoE for RNG reason and thats all.
    200 light is only on tier 2, no?

    Tier 1 has 170. It's so there's actually some need for the lower tier in order to "progress," instead of jumping straight into t2 and done in the first week.

    Now if only the bugs were fixed....

  19. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by elzeqq View Post
    UPDATE:

    We all went for 200 LoE and cleared first boss so far, going to try later tonight last one too, hopefully that fight is not as buggy as this one.
    Btw SSG did not fix anything in this fight, there is still line of sight bug and sometimes boss doesn't reset properly.

    Do you always use the exploit when changing from the yellow line to the blue line?

    You have two auras at the same time. Are not you afraid to get a permanent ban for using an exploit?

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    71
    Looking at the new essences, can we please not have a repeat of Ithilien? this is a paid expansion after all, why put solvents in the required materials?

  21. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by HeallBilly View Post
    Do you always use the exploit when changing from the yellow line to the blue line?

    You have two auras at the same time. Are not you afraid to get a permanent ban for using an exploit?
    Have you reported this bug? afaik this bug is not new at all, so maybe they don't care if ppl use it?

    So is our fates entwined, C&R before entering combat, using HoTs then switching to dps line, the guard sprint stun, swapping weapons in combat for bonus/legacies, air lore on full raid, and many others... For years have been here and now are part of the game, like it or not.

    Not saying its good to use them, but if they dont fix them when reported, i assume they are not game breaking (even when they are).

  22. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenifh View Post
    Have you reported this bug? afaik this bug is not new at all, so maybe they don't care if ppl use it?

    So is our fates entwined, C&R before entering combat, using HoTs then switching to dps line, the guard sprint stun, swapping weapons in combat for bonus/legacies, air lore on full raid, and many others... For years have been here and now are part of the game, like it or not.

    Not saying its good to use them, but if they dont fix them when reported, i assume they are not game breaking (even when they are).
    Not taking any sides, but I must say that Fates and C&R takes skill (maybe not that much) and speed and a decent computer to not lag when switching lines, while this seems to just be stuck.

  23. #73
    Some Initial Feedback:

    • Malleable Shadow Essences should be tradable (like Wild Essences in North Ithilien) or in the very least bound to account. As things stand crafting alts are unable to trade for these (standing too low). Furthermore players with one toon and the historian (scholar) crafting profession are currently not able to craft the new essences.
    • The 200 LoE in new instances works well in my opinion as it forces players to drop glass cannon / previous builds and invest in the latest LoE gear.
    • In the new 6 person instance, the trash to first boss and first boss fight itself seems perfectly fine (outside of already reported bugs). The damage feels less than it was last week even with the increase in shadow and I was able to complete this with 2 different fellowships with current gear + Light Essences / New Purple Crafted Jewellery. Unfortunately my time is limited this weekend and didn't have time to test the rest of the dungeon yet.
    • In the new 3 person instance, I'm advised by kinnies (not tried it myself yet) that the second boss has gone from easy mode to very tedious (due to the "Hatred Mechanic" not leaving much room for error). I think the general feedback was that whilst the mechanic itself seems fine, the apparent unpredictable timing and sensitivity to auto-attacks and DoTS causes wipes way too easily. Furthermore the end boss challenge still seems to be bugged as people reported last week.
    Knight | Captain | Arkenstone | Rainbows & Unicorns

  24. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight.Arkenstone View Post
    Some Initial Feedback:

    [LIST][*] Malleable Shadow Essences should be tradable (like Wild Essences in North Ithilien) or in the very least bound to account. As things stand crafting alts are unable to trade for these (standing too low). Furthermore players with one toon and the historian (scholar) crafting profession are currently not able to craft the new essences.
    I saw them but could not tell what they are used for. We can trade in teal essences for them but, what do we get in return?

  25. #75
    Please fix Burglars one-shotting creeps with 180K Aim'ed Coup-de-Grace attacks...

    Burglar and Hunter burst damage should be made comparable to that of creep classes.
    Dagoreth (Warden) and Belechannas (Lore-master) of Arkenstone

    < No Dorfs >
    Fighting the Dorf menace to Middle Earth since 2008

 

 
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload