We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

The LOTRO Beacon: Issue 27

Thank you for reading the LOTRO Beacon! Don't forget to reply below to the Weekly Comment for your chance to win 500 LOTRO Points. We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern on Thursday, September 28th. Good luck!
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

What is your favorite-looking Mount?

Bob, my Windfells Goat

"What is your favorite-looking Mount?"

Well, since we got to Mordor, I have to say my favourite-looking Mount is Mount Doom!

Cheers

Dale-lands Horse

Steed of Orthanc. That lovely glowy iridescent one.
    105s: Aedfrith (HN), Aldnoth (CP), Brai (RK), Hrolfdan (MN), Aeldfryd (WD), Morriarty (CH), Aednoth (LM), Mishhar (BR), Hraldan (GR), Rummbold (BG). Tinies - Rumbelina (MN), Aenghus (CP)
    Rangers of Eriador (officer), ex-Snowbourn now Laurelin - A Noob for All Seasons

Steed Of The Dusk-Watch. My hunter got it during her early days, and never used another horse since,

My black anniversary goat of course, the Windfell Goat. Always love to ride around on that, very stylish

Steed of the Citadel is awesome plus can use cosmetics on war steed.

[QUOTE=Fealhach;7773541]"What is your favorite-looking Mount?"

Well, since we got to Mordor, I have to say my favourite-looking Mount is Mount Doom!

Cheers [/QUOTE

Have to agree, Mount Doom steed looks really good.

Steed of Odogil... Love the all black look
    XanThorr the Well-Met
    "Meddle not in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup"

~~Beeornfree 113 Beorning of Evernight
    ~~Beeornfree 108 Beorning of Landroval
    ~~Beeornfree 98 Beorning of Gladden~~Xanaxier 105 Guardian of Gladden~~Xanthorr-1 103 Hunter of Gladden
    ~~Beeornfree 27 Beorning of Arkenstone~~Xanthorr 26 High Elf Hunter of Arkenstone
    ~~Beeornfree 21 Beorning of Crickhallow~~Xanthorr 31 High Elf Hunter of Crickhallow
    ~~Beeornfree 19 Beorning of Brandywine~~Xanthorr 18 High Elf Hunter of Brandywine

What is your favorite-looking mount?

The windfells goat. Just look at those horns!

Nimble Black Goat

Steed of Hammerhand

PS: Are the headlines reversed?

Let's Talk Shop!
    • Our Mordor: After the Fall video series continues! Click here to learn about Ugrakhor.
    • Update 21.2 approaches! Click here for the Bullroarer Release Notes.
    • Cordovan goes over the Bullroarer Release Notes and more in the latest +Cord of the Rings! Click here for the show.

In the News!
    • LOTRO Bonus Days bring you Bilbo's Birthday! Now through September 25th.
    • Be Virtuous Like Samwise Gamgee! Get 25% off: ? Virtues and Virtue Bundles
    ? Trait Slots
    ? Skill and Slayer Deed Boosts
    ? Now through September 28th!

• The Weekly Coupon gets you a free Max Morale and Power Scroll with the Coupon Code MMPSYUP, now through September 28th!

That's an easy one. Steed of the Minstrel.

Steed of the Dusk Watch! Every character who has it, uses it. I really wish we could still get them in Anniversary Fest envelopes. I have a few more characters I'd love to have it on.
    Iaralor | Riddorra | Cirnordar | Thransi | Fanion | Tarro | Otleif | Mallelleth

Favourite Mount

The Rivendell steed is hands-down the prettiest, as far as I'm concerned. Too bad it's so darn expensive!

Favorite Mount Appearance

Steed of Michel Delving FTW!

Since I dislike horses covered in gorp and tablecloths, I enjoy the plainer mounts, of which we have seen very few (if any) in the last few years. I am especially fond of the Steed of the Dusk-Watch.

And how about a revival of the players submitting horse designs for a contest? Of course, the less ornate designs probably wouldn't stand a chance there either!
    Linden Starfall, Leader of Mithril Crowns of Elendilmir and Arkenstone

I loved the Steed of the Eriador for a very long time.

Since Mordor, I like the Rescued Steed of the Agarnaith.

Dúnedain Great-steed! Fell in love with it the moment I saw it. Lot of work at the time to get it, too.

The Billabong War Horse

Oh my, what I would not give to see this horse in a aspen grove of trees. Its not quite a palomino but just as beautiful...what a treat that would be to have this War Horse. Someday

"What is your favorite-looking Mount?"

I like the Wild Mountain Goat!
    Pontin Level 115 Hobbit Burglar Kinship Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's some of my Screenshots Throughout Middle Earth. and Travelling Event! also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

I would also pick the steed of the citadel. My dream was always to be a citadel guard of MInas Tirith and the steed brings me one step closer to it. The green clad horse of the gap from RoI pre orders is one of my favourites as well

Steed of the Dusk-Watch. Looks good and has nice speed & health.

The original skeleton horse!
    [LFF] Dwarf: 'LFM to delve deeply and greedily. rich rewards! what could possibly go wrong?'

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast