We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Tengwesta Eldarinwa

Please keep in mind that not every word is derived from Elda: "Eldarin language, nor is Structurized in the coherent or accurate fashion.

My primary goal is to attempt to translate certain names with a bit of Role-Playing description added. Thank you kindly in advance.

Aaye!

Aa' menle nauva calen ar' ta hwesta e' ale'quenle.

Beleka Megiltura Hiril. Beleka Megiltura Favoured of Vanyalanthiriel. The golden hand that drives back the darkness, Reaching through the fog of night, To avenge those long betrayed. All shall love her and despair.

Dual Wielding Masterful Champion of Lindon.

Beleka ~

Amin khiluva lle a' gurtha ar' thar. ~ Kinship translation I will follow you until dead and beyond.

She was ridding a horse in Ered Luin and the sudden look at sea , far , far away reminded her on the Ancient glory and days now living only in memory of her song. Ed' i'ear ar' elenea!!

~ A magnificent view The Idea was born.

In this thread I shall post the Rare Weapons and the rest of Purple items which were obtainable from the Elder days of LOTRO. Most of them can be found in Ancient level 50 Angmar instances. Rest are scattered around Eriador. ( Vanilla Eriador)

Items are of the Elvish name. Elvish names have meanings in the Elvish languages devised by Tolkien, e.g. Quenya, Noldorin, Goldogrin, Sindarin.

There are hundreds indeed. Some are common drop. Others are extremely rare drop. They drop mostly from Humanoid enemies ranging from level 7 - level 54. (Vanilla Eriador)

Some of the Elvish names do not have the Lore description as those Vanilla, but they can be translated.

Some of the items are half accurate and a random mix of words to perhaps to sound more "cool"

Some of the items are complete mess , random gibberish.

Some can be found within Skirmish camp. (Great Barrows treasure,Fornost Treasure , Annuminas Treasure) Before the Skirmishes they were located within Instances. Now they do not drop anymore, because these instances are now scaled. All of the are except Angmar ones.

I'll use Wikia for help in order to get some addtional item names. It takes massive amount of time to collect them all. Completely Random Generated Drop.

It add to the immersion. Deep love and care of the game in Ages past. A proof how devs cared and shared the same passion of many Tolkien readers. I must add some of description names are rather hilarious. Not only Devs have had superb writing skills ,but also great sense of humour

Pictures;

1. Mandah (Bow) (Purple)

Damage ; Light

Lore Description ~

This bow was crafted by the Elves to bring an end to the Dead that Walk, an abomination in the eyes of the Eldar.

Sindarin Translation. noun. doom

Also glossed as “final end”, “fate”, “fortune; final bliss”. We can pick multiple choices as Doom-bow. Or Final Bliss. The more precise and accurate name for Doom would be Amarth, so I'll exclude Fate or Doom.

Because of the Lore Description and mention of Bringing the end to the dead. I'll pick Final End.

Light is the symbol of hope and good. Eldarin light. I agree with picking the correct weapon damage. A powerful Eldarin Bow. I must admit I love the Light oil effect on any bow. ( Hunter ) and the each skill description F example ~ Penetrating shot Pierce the Darkness.

I do not have time. I'll update the thread and I'll attempt to translate all of them , at least those I have.
    Last edited by Ninky; Jan 01 2018 at 01:06 PM. Reason: I do not find older thread name appropriately accurate

I love collecting these things, too..some are from other places as well, & are such nifty, cool items!! Fun stuff.

She's back again

Let us continue ,shall we begin?

Today we remember Castellan Wisdan.

2. Castellan's Robe ~ Castellan Wisdan. A very memorable boss because I always wanted thy Halberd on my Captain in Ancient days.

Boss info; Castellan Wisdán is a boss found within Barad Gúlaran in Angmar.

Cast First word. It translates as;

Noun. cape, headland Which makes perfect sense. Wraith is covered from head to toe in full red cape.

-Ellan. This was a bit bewildering at first. It does have a correct explanation. It's the random suffix a morpheme added at the end of a word to sound better Which does it indeed. Castellan

The closet to Ellan is Ellon which has two meanings ~ Elf
    ~ Elf-man
    The meaning behind Ell is simply a Poet. We know for sure he used to be a Man who has fallen and now under Service of the Witch king of Angmar and he's a sorcerer. It's revealed under Quest Description.

dân Literally translaters as Against.

Wis ~ This one was tough. After looking through to his note I came to conclusion, It simply means Light. Wisdan ~ Against light.

There is one more theory but its highly unlikely and inaccurate, Elanor Star-Sun flower ~ Ellan , hides from sun (light) beneath his cape.

3. Dunfalif ~ Purple Gloves (Rare) ~ Please not the following items I stated can be found on picture above. See first post.

These Numenorean Gloves grant their weaver relentless stamina and courage ~ Indeed they are from the West. Dun ~ West

Failf cannot be translated. It could be broken translation in the very end. falf on anther hand means Foam. Foam to produce to grant a courage and stamina. They are imbued by powerful magic.

4. Irman's Gloves These Gloves were worn by Bard Bowman as he let fly the Black Arrow which slew Smaug at Esgaroth.

These gloves are intriguing. Irma meaning non related to Evlish which is closely connected to anything but has the symbolic meaning ~ The name Erma is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Erma is: Complete. War goddess. Irman is a War God or simply a Warrior. Irman was the name of some unknown ,perhaps fallen Hero or simply a name and his glowes were wore by Bard.

5. Bow of Nimrodel

Nimrodel means "Lady of the White Grotto"

The bow is connected not only to River Nimrodel which is in game and lore accurate description but as well as River, but we shall stick to game Description which says ;

"Swift as the river of which is named" So we call the bow simply. Swift bow. Or Swift White bow or the most precise shall be ~ Bow of the White Lady.
    Last edited by Ninky; Sep 20 2017 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninky View Post
    A very memorable boss because I always wanted thy Halberd on my Captain in Ancient days.
    Well sub lvl 20 captain can't use lvl 50 item but as a outfit and I'm not sure if early winter of 2017 is considered of ancient days.

Sorry to ruin your good idea, but 'Castellan' is actually a title - 'maintainer of the castle and adjacent lands'. Similar to a steward he also exercised jurisdictional and military tasks. Only that there is already a steward in Angmar, so he was demoted to castellan.

Greetings, Polymachos
    Treufried, human Level 120 Lore Master, formerly from Maiar (DE), now on Belegaer
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Alexophor, human Level 120 Hunter, formerly a Nimrod, now on Landroval
    Awkward Animal Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval) - Minas Tirith under attack!

Quote Originally Posted by Polymachos View Post
    Sorry to ruin your good idea, but 'Castellan' is actually a title - 'maintainer of the castle and adjacent lands'. Similar to a steward he also exercised jurisdictional and military tasks. Only that there is already a steward in Angmar, so he was demoted to castellan.

Greetings, Polymachos

Nothing is ruined. You misunderstood. She was translating the Elvish words. Read again what she said in her thread from very start. I am sure there is more than maintainer of the castle and adjacent lands. ~ She shall ignore every troll or hater trying ,attempting or deliberately coming here to "ruin" her thread. If you are capable to translate the words more efficiently , start your own thread with passion. Nor she shall argue what is correct , or what is not and I knows where it shall lead.

Its not that simple and its not the coincidence that Cast means Robe. Castellan Wisdan has fax more complex meaning. Devs were absolutely brilliant back then. He was not demoted to Castellan.

She could have simply Google Castellan, but thats not the point. Its more complex than that. The complexity of Shadows of Angmar and incredibly brilliant lore of the Elder days.

As for Ancient days as one person said above which I will not mention. Its related to Old LOTRO history, in same fashion as Arda have had the Elder days ( Ancient days ) of First Age.

The Vanilla , Shadows of Angmar can interpreted and clarified for people which it find confusing as simply "Ancient days of Lord of the Rings Online" It's been nine years since we raided Iron-Home when level cap was 50. That is her own saying,because She's been there since the Day one and those days are long gone living in her memory only. She shall stop right here, She is smarter then men.

Thanks for your "contribution"
    Last edited by Ninky; Sep 20 2017 at 10:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninky View Post
    Nothing is ruined. You misunderstood. She was translating the Elvish words. Read again what she said in her thread from very start. I am sure there is more than maintainer of the castle and adjacent lands. ~ She shall ignore every troll or hater trying ,attempting or deliberately coming here to "ruin" her thread. If you are capable to translate the words more efficiently , start your own thread with passion. Nor she shall argue what is correct , or what is not and I knows where it shall lead.

Its not that simple and its not the coincidence that Cast means Robe. Castellan Wisdan has fax more complex meaning. Devs were absolutely brilliant back then. He was not demoted to Castellan.

She could have simply Google Castellan, but thats not the point. Its more complex than that. The complexity of Shadows of Angmar and incredibly brilliant lore of the Elder days.

As for Ancient days as one person said above which I will not mention. Its related to Old LOTRO history, in same fashion as Arda have had the Elder days ( Ancient days ) of First Age.

The Vanilla , Shadows of Angmar can interpreted and clarified for people which it find confusing as simply "Ancient days of Lord of the Rings Online" It's been nine years since we raided Iron-Home when level cap was 50. That is her own saying,because She's been there since the Day one and those days are long gone living in her memory only. She shall stop right here, She is smarter then men.

Thanks for your "contribution"
    Just have some humility and accept that your interpretation (or 'her' interpretation, if you're unable to extract yourself from the desire to role play) was wrong on this occasion. Polymachos is correct when he explained to you what castellan means.
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Telperon, Completionist LM -
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Ex-Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

really good work!
    plz continue with this thread!
    so the newer people may have a bit of the 10 years history
    no lots of us, the old people, still remain around
    this is better than the 10 year anniversary!
    lotr enthousiast since 1996, 12 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar

Quote Originally Posted by Valakircka View Post
    really good work!
    plz continue with this thread!
    so the newer people may have a bit of the 10 years history
    no lots of us, the old people, still remain around
    this is better than the 10 year anniversary!
    I hear thee! A thread I have always "kept in mind" I will not abandon it!

I shall update the thread soon. Thanks kindly. I grow weary of the negativity and attempts to ruin my thread. Its super easy ,but ultimately they prove only to be rather useless and chaotic. ("They") You do not need to a genius to spot someone with such a "Yrch" behaviour. It's always refreshing to witness someone with an appreciation ,honesty ,passion for lore ,love for whole universe of J.R.R. Tolkien's Legendarium and thirst for knowledge!!

I'll steer clear from General forums, 90% of threads or comments are filled with sickening amount of negativity,complaining and disappointment. It's an utter waste of energy. Honestly what shall you get from it? It's not healthy. I'd rather embrace my own RP thread and envisage my own fairy tales or entangle with Creative Endeavours within the imaginary world of Arda.

As no mind can simple impose its will upon another if that mind is not open to its overtures. Not mine, precious. They are weak. A sign of weakness. The Wisest men know it is futile to even attempt to engage in any sort of communication, Often , while this must have been a useful "tool" to dominate the minds of others, It shall not the dominate my own.

The subtle,guile and cunning ways ,plots of "masterful" ways are of no use against me. It matters not if you are a Genius,Fool. I matters not if you speak the truth or spread lies. It matters not if the statement/translation if precise. There are human beings out there who simply aren't fond of of you, least to say. Hate and dislike can lead to wicked replies and they will always find a fake justification to defend themselves,while they are left with nothing, because there is nothing. Sadly, many people have fallen for it countless of times, A one simply dull reply can wreck havoc within the thread and crush your work in tiny little pieces.

Imagine what the ring could achieve then with the malice and intelligence of Sauron guiding its influence,Indeed certain players within game seem under influence of Morgoth Bauglir for his will is dominating the minds of many ~

You cannot possibly visualise the amount of nauseous messages I've personally received in game for the following reasons;

Role-PLaying. Lore-Talk. The Copying of Original Letters of J.R.R Tolkien.

In their warped mind the Role-Playing was a "mental illness" Vanya is clearly that, It is certainly for my own good of not receiving the infraction. I'll restrain of copying (Its against CoC). I do have pictures.Shocking amount of them.

So,RP is consider to be "insane" Childish. He is on meds, Etc. Speaking in 3rd person, What kind of **ugs do you use? One of the examples ~ Vanyalanthiriel is a gorgeous girl!/Elven Maiden. Edhel. Near instant response = Virgin, Fat kid.

Lore-Talk is automatically marked as a Spam. Politics/Religion is not. The destructive talk is perfectly "acceptable" in their ballad. The allergic reactions of individuals are astonishing. One "Wall of the text related to the beautiful lore of Arda is shunned away and you'll be marked as an crazy wierdo troll. One of the examples. It does not need to exaggerated at all, One insignificant reply is all what is needed and unnecessary reactions can go for a longer period of time.

Original Letters of J.R.R Tolkien. 100% Copied (World chat) I was declared again as disturbed, fat kid living in mother's basment and not surprisingly crazy again ,but they do not realise they have opposed and insulted the man they owe everything. These words weren't mine,but his indeed, By the Horn of Valaroma! That is what happens when you are a genius. Tolkien was a genius and I have copied the letters which ended horrendously. A very bitter truth.

A corrupting and addictive nature, A fool shall always follow another fool.

I'll be very honest as I always was. It is sorrowful to witness it because most of these people are very serious, believe me. They are not kidding at all. They do mean it.The Sorrow of the Eldar is never ending.

The basic fundamental schemes and role of the haters haven't changed and they shall always reamain in very essence the same. One is left with two real options; Block or Block plus Report if it escalates.

If we observe logically the approach is very simple and complicated in same,because human psyche is fragile. Surely, Let us whisper ~ Ignore and move on. For most an ardours task which is difficulty to apply,but It would ease the burden a lot.

Observe the behaviour and relentless pointless,fruitless debates, What does it tell you? It clearly ignores the "únat" (únat" ~ a thing impossible to be or to be done" A Quenya word) against forcing the barrier of the mind. It is their own barrier. Indeed at times it even out-right controls its bearers like a marionette and often without them even realising it. A puppets. It feels I am a watching a show of dozen puppets and the puppets smash with each other ,but they cannot stop smashing , The Ultimate smite ~ End with Admin's inevitable reply ~ Thread locked due to insults.

Hopefully I'll find more time to finish the full translation.

Vanyalanthiriel,Vanimelda,Spir it of Fire

Vanya Sulie
    Last edited by Ninky; Dec 29 2017 at 05:46 AM.
    Read the biography for further details. My spirit burns as flame.

Part I:

~ Avorchrist
    ~ Wig-Feld
    ~ Eoscyld
    ~ Fastonn
    ~ Arthdur
    ~ Seregost
    ~ Egnassigil
    ~ Brenwedail
    ~ Storskold
    ~ Heronamath
    ~ Medliamath
    ~ IthilWegil
    ~ Arodgol
    ~ Annuminas
    ~ Ferollos
    ~ Jarn-Baug
    ~ Celloch
    ~ Aradhrin
    ~ Gwanwengor
    ~ Gweluechor
    ~ Helegechor
    ~ Ninniahechor
    ~ Gorgoroth
    ~ Wanir-Men
    ~ EdhelHarlos

TBA...

Update 2: January 1, 2018 17:27 PM(GMT+2)

Vedui!

Let us focus on thy Sword which is named Avorchist the extraordinary sword, One of my personal favourite. The Armour and weapons found within the Rift of Nurz Ghashu are the tales and legends deriving from a much deeper past (Elder days ~ First Age of Middle-Earth)

Not only, however, does The Shadows of Angmar relate the events of a far earlier lore than those of The" Modern" Lord of the Rings; it is also, in all the essentials far earlier work. (2007)

Each weapon labelled as "Ancient" F example; (Ancient Mirrored Steel Axe) or "Of the Elder days" an even as extremely ancient (Wanir-Men Extremely ancient Necklace) is indeed connected to the Elder days of Arda. Arda simply stated as an Elvish word for world. Our world. "Secondary comprehensive world of J.R.R. Tolkien. The Elder Days references;

"The Elder Days are gone. The Middle Days are passing. The Younger Days are beginning."
    ? Saruman

Elder Days was a term that, during the Second and Third Age, properly referred to the times before the end of the First Age. Because the Rift raid has been released ages ago and were still in T.A of ME ( we are still in Third age ("Game-lore") The subject is a matter of debate;

Fourth Age
    — length unknown

In the reckoning of Gondor, the Fourth Age began on March 25, 3021. Since most of the following events were dated according to the Shire Reckoning, their years in the Fourth Age cannot be stated with certainty. Some events may have occurred in the following year of the Fourth Age.

When Elves started to fade, is that so, recently we had the full invasion of the High Elves lending aid to Free People of Middle-Earth. However ,let us return to the translation.

(Crafting) Do not be confused with the crafted Ancient Steel weapons. These weapons aren't the true First age weapons despite the Name "Ancient" Which is the exception. The weapons found within instances or across the world with item description as following;

Dorlanc ( Rare "Purple" Helm armour piece) "This helm somehow survived the fall of Beleriand and was at last washed ashore on the coast of Middle-earth" Lore-wise ,objectively the helm should have been of Epic Quality, but it is not. The helm is at least 6500 Years old and it should be treated as an valuable priceless relic which is not, but we expect minor mistakes or absurd disconnection from real lore of Tolkien.

1) Avorchrist ~ Breakdown of the word/s A bit ingenious one. We know well that Rist means ~ cleaver

(sword) rist (cutter) Sindarin. But then again we are left with Christ, rather than purely rist. There is a sword found in one of the Moria instances. The Grand Stair if I am not mistaken. Cururist is the name. "Curu"which purely and accurately translates as Quenya
    skill

F example ~ Element in: Q. Curufinwë, Q. Curumo. Rist - sword. Cururist isn't an overly long nor massive blade. Rather elegant. I'd call it Cunning sword. Sword of the Skill doesn't sound so appealing to me. Cleaver is not. The blade is too thin to "cleave". It is used for precise strikes to stab and cut someone to bleed out requiring high level of skill indeed thus the name.

Christ though is puzzling. There are multiple answers. It could be literally sword of the Christ, which is least possible. Or Hristo ~
    christ

Hristo noun "Christ", Tolkien's phonological adaptation of this word to Quenya. Doubtful.

hristo
    masculine name. chris. Sword of Hristo, Ancient unknown Legend?

I believe a dev fashioned the name and added a letter C only. AvorChrist AvorRist. AvorChrist does sound more fabulous. Avor could be inspired by the word
    Sindarin
    avorn
    fast ~

(= not moving) avorn (staying), pl. evyrn. For ”fast = quick”, see QUICK, RAPID, SWIFT.

Judging purely from the looks of the Avorchrist I wouldn't name it Rapid or Swift rather. Cururist fits for it perfectly.

My final decison. AvorChrist ~ Steadfast Cleaver. As you noticed some of the words have multiple meanings, they aren't simple because unless we have the official reply for the exact person who created and named particular item , we can but assume Did she/she, and so on.

2) Wig-Feld is a very difficult one. "Wiggy" one of the most desirable items ever found one again in very depths of Nurz Ghashu. I cannot find the Elvish word nor come by any close resemblance at all.

What If I go insane and so deep that following scenario could be possible ; What if Wig is taken from the World Wight and Wights:

Wight is derived from Old English wiht, meaning "living being, creature" ~ The related Old Saxon wiht means "thing, demon". What if someone CUT the Word WIG ~ (Demon) Valaraukar (Balrog ) ~ Demons of the Ancient world Therefore Cloak of the Demon. Yea, indeed it is insane,but very intriguing. What if I go further into details and tell you that Tolkien was a professor of Anglo-Saxon and someone who named Wig-Feld was fascinated, Alright. That is most certainly untrue , but its not impossible as well.

Feld/ I have found the Quenya word Felda which translates as ?Worse" Worst" I am unsure who that can be linked to the Cloak. It does have a debuff which saps away morale ,but grants power as well.

Feld Name Meaning. German: topographic name for someone who lived on ground which had been cleared of forest, but not brought into cultivation, from Middle High German velt 'area of open country (Real meaning) The cloak is found underground, though it doesn't need to be the case. It could be used by someone who loved living in open ground. I'll return to Wiggy soon. Its superbly intriguing.

3) Eoscyld

Breakdown. Scyld ~ Scyld, or Scyld of Scefing, is introduced in the "Prelude of the Founder of the Danish House." According to the prelude, Scyld was the first Danish king. Scyld means "shield" or "Protection"

Indeed, this makes perfect sense. Norse mythology were influential in shaping the legendary fantasy world of Middle Earth. He as well translated entire Book of Beowulf.

eo
    pronoun. a person, somebody (unnamed), person. It most probably used or owned by Rohan hero or warrior. Rohirrim A strong Anglo-Saxon influence. Eorlingas~ Rohirrim , (Eo)

Eorl,Eorlingas, Eotheod,Eothain and so on. Men of Rohan. Same Prefixes. Eo-

Final conclusion; Eoscyld. Shield of the Rohirrim/Rohan. I honestly did not read the descrption but now, after I have wrote of Rohan. It does belond. Descpition ~ "This shield was once bore by Eorl's Captians" Eorl was a Lord and later King of Rohan.
    Last edited by Ninky; Jan 01 2018 at 12:46 PM.

Part II ( TBA )

~Waspnest
    ~Cumaen
    ~Barahir
    ~Tadil
    ~Imladris
    ~Bronadui
    ~Mearas
    ~Fargraf
    ~Smithsof
    ~Faerthoniel
    ~Jarnbrot
    ~Nethfeig
    ~Angbor
    ~Annundur
    ~Cam En-Elbereth
    ~Naglettar
    ~Savaric
    ~Athelsloff
    ~Gramsweld
    ~Palanharthad
    ~Tur En-Elbereth
    ~Aeglamor
    ~Gorgil
    ~Saellang

Update 1: It is not only related to the gear ,but any bewildering,odd and perplexing names. F example Seregost is the name of very well known fortress within the Land of Shadow of Fire.

Seregost ~ Blood-fortress (Sindarin) So, the names can and will be unassociated with items.
    Imladris ~ Imladris is a Sindarin term which means "deep valley of the cleft": from imlad ("glen, deep valley") and rist ("cleft") or riss ("ravine")
    Or Imlad-Gelair ("Glen,Deep Valley) Gelair ~ Could mean either Hidden,Lonely or Secretive )

Perhaps it was taken from the word
    gelia- 0
    verb. which means L Learning. Air (adjective. lonely, alone) Which fashioned the word of Gelair.

Certain names are inaccurate. Indeed or the very close resemblance of the correct Word.

For example "Bronadui" can be perfectly translated ~ Noldorin
    adjective. enduring, lasting.

Even the name description makes sense and is connected to exact the meaning. The item descriptions are often very well written,even amusing or

Bronadui (Item description) The wearer of this Numenorean helms knows little weariness." Enduring helm of Numenor. Or Numenorean Helm of ever-lasting Endurance/Stamina.
    Last edited by Ninky; Dec 30 2017 at 11:23 PM.

you r doing great!
    may i use you posts to help me in a novel i writting?
    ita about a rohirim returning from the battle in pelenor fields
    found a new company of fp of all raves n start new adventures

continue the good work!
    dont listen of the malicius orcs around you
    in the skin of the free!
    lotr enthousiast since 1996, 12 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar

Quote Originally Posted by Valakircka View Post
    you r doing great!
    may i use you posts to help me in a novel i writting?
    ita about a rohirim returning from the battle in pelenor fields
    found a new company of fp of all raves n start new adventures

continue the good work!
    dont listen of the malicius orcs around you
    in the skin of the free!
    Elen Sila Lumen Omentielvo!

Thank you very much. I appreciate your consideration! Apologies for late delay! I was busy with multiple threads and so on!

Indeed, You can, do not hesitate. Thy novel shall be great! I love creative minds and people who love to appreciate the work of others rather than complaining non stop!

I shall continue, The Yrch hate shall devour them in the end while they hate,abuse,mock. The futile desperate attempts are in vain. I shall only rise greater and stronger while expanding my extraordinarily vast "Secondary" World.

The world Tolkien loved and created and I have created my own. People worry too much. They are pre-occupied with the thoughts of others and lately i have witnessed the pure envy and negativity directed to certain souls Me as well. It matters what you state and so on. A complete of energy and time.

Yrch ~ Swift blok/ignore/Report

Kind Regards,

Vanyalanthiriell, Vanimelda,High Queen of the Noldor

*Signature* {Quenya}

Nice lists! Thank you for this work. A great undertaking indeed.

An aside: It is interesting to see so many staves describing how dwarves of old used to be lore-masters.

Update III ~

A longer delay expected due to monumental task of finishing the VanyaQuenta Calaquende. Time is of the Essence.

TBA Plus the added weapons for future translation. These were taken on my alternative characters {High Elves}

~
    ~
    ~
    ~

There a lot more of them to be found within Arda.

Vala be with thee,

Kind Regards,

Vanyalnthiriel,High Queen of the Noldor
    Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; Jan 29 2018 at 11:47 PM.

Regarding Two Weapon Sword Glorengris,Fits perfectly with High Elf Race.
    https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Item:Glorengris
    Sindarin ~
    Glóren Translates as.
    Shining with golden light

Ris ("to cut"}

Gris cannot be translated, They've perhaps added the Letter G or removed letter T

Of Angrist ~ Gris.

Conclusion: Cutting Blade of the Shining Light or Golden Cutting Cleaver of the Shining Light, but it does not have Light Damage, Tis Beleriand.

Or Golden Blade of the Shinning Light.

Thy sword does appear very elegant and shining. Exceedingly Sharp. Intricate,Long.

"This sword was crafted in the First Age to fight in the early wars against Morgoth."

The Blade is extraordinary , Ancient. Early Wars against Morgoth which can be related to early Battles of Beleriand perhaps The Dagor-nuin-Giliath Which was Second battle, early "wars"

If we count Years of Trees, the weapon is at least 7000+ years old if not more Archaic indeed.

Comparable to Glamdring , the Foe-Hammer, Beater, Blade of Gondolin.

Vanya Sulie!

The personal collection of various items of Arda. Reserved for Future Translation ~

Tis not complete. Hundreds more within vault on alternative characters. {Cosmetic skins/armour included}

Wardrobe.

Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; May 19 2018 at 08:13 AM.

Does not include erased weapons/armour/robe which are now applied on certain characters,Secondary ones. For example Outfit 6 , Off hand Sword. Slotted ,but erased from Wardrobe/Chests/Vault.
    Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; May 19 2018 at 08:30 AM.