We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by GladiusDei333 View Post
    Jewellers can only craft 1 Refined Black Adamant per day as it is. Some of the crafted jewelry is important for tanking, since the BiS is only currently available from lootboxes (and that's too much RNG).
    I understand the frustration but the content is supposed to last months, not days or weeks.

What irks with this expansion and almost all crafting past four years is
    the need to barter not just for good recipes but for almost all recipes, lowbie alt crafters not welcome
    they bypass guild entirely
    they're not complete craft tiers
    ...but that whine of mine is a constant and better suited elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Macroscian View Post
    I understand the frustration but the content is supposed to last months, not days or weeks.
    If that was the point, the good gear would be harder to get. However, the teal gear doesnt need refined adamants AT ALL!
    Its just the basic ###### jewelry that is already bad as there is something better for every slot that needs 3 refined adamants. Makes no sense, when armour just needs 1 CD item each.
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Gründer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

Quote Originally Posted by elzeqq View Post
    PAY ATTENTION DEVS - SSG must lower amount of trash pull in dungeons of naerband

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...oth-completed)
    Agreed. They are safe to remove 1 before 1st boss and 3 or so flame spirit pulls less would make place better. There's certain point where trash is useful and good for making instance longer in good way, however spamming same pull 8-9 times is just bad practices. I'm not suggesting having just 2-3 trash pulls between each boss but having reasonable amount, this should still leave good ten or so trash pulls between 1-2, which is reasonable imo.

Quote Originally Posted by elzeqq View Post
    PAY ATTENTION DEVS - SSG must lower amount of trash pull in dungeons of naerband

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...oth-completed)
    Trash has its place. LOTs of Trash was OK back in the days when every boss chest inside a 6 man gave 1 armor token. But with RNG making you farm bosses, it's just a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by greetingsdownunder View Post
    Trash has its place. LOTs of Trash was OK back in the days when every boss chest inside a 6 man gave 1 armor token. But with RNG making you farm bosses, it's just a waste of time.
    Not that amount, even back then it was (for those of us who actually ran instances actively) major grudge. Trash and boss fights needs to have balance. If trash takes 45 minutes and boss fight 5 minutes there's bad balance in terms of trash and boss fight. It's just more modern design to have more meaningful and less trash pulls instead of #### ton of "landscape" trash that instances like urugarth had.

Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    Not that amount, even back then it was (for those of us who actually ran instances actively) major grudge. Trash and boss fights needs to have balance. If trash takes 45 minutes and boss fight 5 minutes there's bad balance in terms of trash and boss fight. It's just more modern design to have more meaningful and less trash pulls instead of #### ton of "landscape" trash that instances like urugarth had.
    Totally agree.

Although I posted about it as a bug in my thread on high elves here in the BR forum, what's up with the male high elves lacking a battle quote? The only one they have is "Gurth an gothrim!" where as the female gets that one, plus another one. Is the second battle quote ever going to be put on male high elves? It really makes no sense why the females would just get an extra one...

It would be nice to get an official response as to why this is the case, and if there's any plans to change it.

REPUTATION INCREASE BARTER ITEMS NEED TO BE ABANDONED in favour of Token s of Service. This is a currency that was introduced for Allegiance items and I do not see any reason to change this and make it obsolete now. Even with all the allegiances done we would need 6 weeks to get all the gear if we were doing Weekly/Daily quests. If it stays like this, it's 12 weeks for once piece gear, since the exchange items are only weekly items (10k) and lost lore items (5k), there are no 2k items from dailies and no 1k items from crafting.

Naerband has too high spike damage and needs to get reduced/adjusted to available gear. People on BR were asking for T3 builds from Vastin, which we will not have.
    Bosses are causing Line of Sight issues and are creating walls. A good tank will always face away a boss from the group, which means boss is between the tank and the rest of the group and he can not get healed.

Seregost... As a minstrel I got the stun for 30 seconds twice in a row and we wiped to it. This needs to be shorter.

Crafting needs more work... metalsmiths need shield recipes, cook and scholar need essence recipes, some of the doomfold recipes need to be buffed so Anorien captain standard wouldn't be better than Doomfold. Notice I said Doomfold buffed, not Anorien nerfed.

Sound filter in Alt+R needs to have the amount of sound files shown increased or cap removed as there are areas where it can not show all.

As I was saying before Mordor went live, if you want to do some changes to Minstrel healing that's fine, but you need to create content with that in mind too. Naerband has some pulls that aren't really heal friendly. So some increase to tactical damage (RK dps in 3mans) and healing should happen. Don't know what and how you will address it, but it cannot stay that Starlits do #### all to the LIs.

I do not know what is happening with the UI, but I'd like to ask that something is done on the game side, since some of the plugins we use are no longer supported.

And, ofcourse, I share the sentiment that 2 instances are not a cluster.

Quote Originally Posted by Tybur View Post
    • When running the Pelennor Instances: Blood of the Black Serpent, The Quays of the Harlond, and The Silent Street, at level 115, you can now receive equipment that scales up to Item Level 315.
    These old instances and Throne T2c have been farmed to death.
    Whilst I don't mind running them on the odd occasion for fun/challenge/nostalgia, it would be disappointing if any of these instances contained best in slot gear.

Hopefully by limiting drops to item level 315 that is not the case.
    Imagine having to re-farm the Hilt again...

Best Gear from New Content always in my opinion.
    Knight | Captain | Arkenstone | Rainbows & Unicorns

SSG, need add to the new option "Filters" the ability to include in the filter certain phrases and words from the chat.

thus spammers of gold will lose customers and we will never see their messages in the chat.

Quote Originally Posted by HeallBilly View Post
    SSG, need add to the new option "Filters" the ability to include in the filter certain phrases and words from the chat.

thus spammers of gold will lose customers and we will never see their messages in the chat.

I don't follow your logic.

The ones most likely to use this filter feature are those who wouldn't buy gold in the first place.

The ones who are likely to be customers wouldn't filter.

Quote Originally Posted by Scirocco View Post
    I don't follow your logic.

The ones most likely to use this filter feature are those who wouldn't buy gold in the first place.

The ones who are likely to be customers wouldn't filter.
    this obsessive advertising and I do not want to see it in the chat, so please include in the filter the ability to add words and phrases to the filter

Quote Originally Posted by HeallBilly View Post
    this obsessive advertising and I do not want to see it in the chat, so please include in the filter the ability to add words and phrases to the filter
    Just put world chat to separate tab and never open it again? I have had that since launch of the chat and never had any problems with it nor any reason to check it.

• Crafting - Doomfold Healing, Milkthistle, Conhuith, and Lhinestad Draughts now remove negative effects up to a maximum strength of level 120.
    • Crafting - Captain Crest and Warden Carving recipes may be executed with Universal Ingredient Packs.
    • Crafting - Food produced from Doomfold Cooking now has a stack size up to 100.
    • Crafting - Woodworkers are now able to craft Strong Boards of Doomfold Wood, Weaponsmiths are now able to craft Quality Doomfold Ingots, and Tailors are now able to craft Well-treated Doomfold Leather.
    • Crafting - Doomfold Jewellery recipes now only require 1 Refined Black Adamant instead of three.
    I am happy to see the Jeweler crafting adjusted to 1 refined black adamant, that will be much better.

However, another note on crafting: Scholars have no ability to craft an Essence Box. Cooks do not have that option either. Will recipes for purple essence boxes be added for these two crafting classes?
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" is based solely on SSG's interpretation of the word, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

Would be cool to have training dummies without that 15sec reset and maybe also T2 stats dummies.
    Rialtan - Rk - Ascensio Kin - Legit Challenger of Gothmog
    Stragnokka - Champ - Ascensio Kin - Legit Challenger of Gothmog

Tier 59: -25% ---> Tier 69: -25%
    Could probably use a second stat

Quote Originally Posted by aroberts19063 View Post

Tier 59: -25% ---> Tier 69: -25%
    Could probably use a second stat
    This useless legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    Just put world chat to separate tab and never open it again? I have had that since launch of the chat and never had any problems with it nor any reason to check it.
    I have it on separate tab but unlike you I like to read it and sometimes comment while crafting, waiting for something or even questing. I like lore discussions, random trivia, giveaways, cheap offers, groups advertising etc. I definitely don't like politics, religion discussions and gold spam. Whereas they all are against rules, politics/religion can be hard to filter and gold spam should be easy. And you know what? There are many players like me, so ability to filter it would be good for community. If all your needs are satisfied in other chats, like kinship, fellowship, user created that's good for you but you should be aware that's not the case for many.
    PS. I wonder if it would be possible to auto-ban gold spamming accounts, their spam is always similar including web page and we all know there are hours when we don't have any GM to ban them so they can advertise for several hours (yes I know I can ignore, but it's not the point, they still spam for others, recently logged etc).

Scholar crafting

Why are there no essences recipes for scholars in Mordor?

CaerArianrhod is offline Rohirrim Scout
    Guardian of Erebrandir's Horseshoe's Secret
    We look forward to hearing your feedback and receiving your bug reports.
    Congratulation!
    You are really bringing out the instances without class and stats balance.
    Great Job!

It's so cool to see that developers literally #### on pvmp, and that despite the massive swearing of players on the balance they gathered in spirit and made a scarecrow at level 115! Really? Tell me you really enjoy every day to get hundreds of complaints and know that you are scolded by the very latest words and not to do anything?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2