We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I went ahead and fixed the problem. Apparently SSG changed the chat window text that occurs when you open an ingredient crate. I'm not sure when this happened; it wasn't mentioned in the release notes.

Version 1.43 is now available at lotrointerface.

Version 1.43 release notes:

Bug fixes:

• In some recent game update the "automatic reminders for ingredient crates" feature was broken. This is now fixed.
    • In previous versions, if you opened an ingredient crate without having the crate targeted, the reminder's description would mention an "unknown crate". This has been changed so the plugin no longer cares whether you have the crate targeted. It just uses the chat window text to get the name of the crate.
    Thurallor, Warden of Landroval
    Author of plugins: SequenceBars, Reminders, others

Thanks, you're a star

Version 1.44 is now available at lotrointerface.

Version 1.44 release notes:

Bug fix:

• Another workaround for the Lua API bug that can cause the "mouse wheel camera zoom feature" to stop working until the plugin is unloaded. Thanks to SidTheMadHatter for reporting it. There may be other instances of this problem in the code; if your mouse wheel ever stops working while using this plugin, please let me know.
    Thurallor, Warden of Landroval
    Author of plugins: SequenceBars, Reminders, others

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3