We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Tall races and sitting on back weapons

Hey guys.
    Do someone else notice the diference?
    https://imgur.com/a/zkE9f
    I don know /but prety sure they do/ do the high elfs have the same problem.
    The screens are taken on human and beorning.
    That "little" diference makes game almost unplayable to me.
    I play lotro because of story and immersion. And because of outfits. Some may find it strange.
    I do farm and buy alot of outfits and i do love them, but cant close my eyes for this. Simply cant /even if i want/
    It ruins every outfit. When i put a 2h on my back i want it to sit on my back not on my waist....
    (little offtopic but everytime i mount my no war steed mount as a beorn i fear that i can broke it... make it scalable please)
    Enough QQ
    Want to hear what you think
    Do this worth posting a ticket or feedback? And if yes, can i have your support?
    Cheers.

What's the actual weapon equipped on both characters? Regardless of race, if the actual weapon equipped is a club then it sits lower on the back. If it's a sword, it sits higher on the back. Even if, for example, your human actually has a sword equipped, but uses a cosmetic club, the club's position on your back will be higher. The reverse is also true. If the actual equipped weapon is a 2h club, then you use a cosmetic sword, the sword will be placed lower on the back when sheathed. The cosmetic weapon affects how the weapon appears, but not how it is placed out of combat.

I'm assuming the actual equipped weapons are a 2h club on your beorning, and a 2h sword on your man? If so then that's why there's a difference, it's not the race but the weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeneth View Post
    What's the actual weapon equipped on both characters? Regardless of race, if the actual weapon equipped is a club then it sits lower on the back. If it's a sword, it sits higher on the back. Even if, for example, your human actually has a sword equipped, but uses a cosmetic club, the club's position on your back will be higher. The reverse is also true. If the actual equipped weapon is a 2h club, then you use a cosmetic sword, the sword will be placed lower on the back when sheathed. The cosmetic weapon affects how the weapon appears, but not how it is placed out of combat.

I'm assuming the actual equipped weapons are a 2h club on your beorning, and a 2h sword on your man? If so then that's why there's a difference, it's not the race but the weapon.
    Yep you are right.
    But when i change from club to sword, i want to change not just how it looks, but the position too.
    Thats the point right ? To copy the entire look.