We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Upgrading Expansion

Hi there,

Just a quick question: If I buy the mid-range Mordor expansion will I be able to pay the difference for the top-tier expansion at a later date?

I come from Final Fantasy 14 where that is something we can do, and I have done, in months like this where I can't afford the full whack of the best one all at once.

Thanks,
    /Red

Quote Originally Posted by Redvers View Post
    Hi there,

Just a quick question: If I buy the mid-range Mordor expansion will I be able to pay the difference for the top-tier expansion at a later date?

I come from Final Fantasy 14 where that is something we can do, and I have done, in months like this where I can't afford the full whack of the best one all at once.

Thanks,
    /Red
    This has been asked numerous times over the past month and a half both here and on the live feed. So far it's been ignored by SSG representatives. That would seem to indicate that you cannot upgrade by paying the difference between packages. You can only upgrade by paying full price for the higher package and applying that code to your account.

Okay, thanks. Will hold off till I get the funds.

TYVM

WBS is offline Weatherstock Wayfarer
    Destroyer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoftheRealm View Post
    This has been asked numerous times over the past month and a half both here and on the live feed. So far it's been ignored by SSG representatives. That would seem to indicate that you cannot upgrade by paying the difference between packages. You can only upgrade by paying full price for the higher package and applying that code to your account.
    Although there has been no official post on the forums about it there are posts by players that have done just this.

There's no online way to do it but if you send in a ticket to support then they will do it for you.

Here's one of the posts on the subject.

It's highly unlikely that any company with sense would turn away a customer that's wanting to give them more money generally.

Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    Thanks to you, too.

Will still wait a little, can't decide whether to revive my Brandywine or Landroval Captain and still a ways off needing to unlock Mordor.

/raises mug