We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Stuck on "Into Naerband" Quest "

Went in, found the register, now is says to find the guard in naerband.
    I think I've been to every part of naerband multiple times, but haven't found anything.

What am I missing?
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." --J.R.R. Tolkien (Gandalf, Fellowship of the Ring)

I hate that the walkthrough for this questline is still not available on wiki, its probably the most needed location info between all Mordor quests.

I guess the regular editors on lotro-wiki doesn't bother with it anymore.

I've done the quest a couple of days after Mordor release, but can't exactly remember where it was. Sorry
    Last edited by Wolf2x; Sep 12 2017 at 01:18 AM.

spoilers

Found the guard in the jail cell on the lower level under the room with the doors that were active for the auto-bestowed quest. ( the big area in the center top of the minimap with stairs down diagonally across from where you come down to the level with the cells).
    Then find lever to open cell on same level, in central area with many flame spirits.
    Then get key from guard in now unlocked jail cell
    then get register from room near entrance.
    Then find Aklun (sp?) In the first cell on the left at the far end of Naerband (long hallway with one roaming defiler, lots of orcs/trolls/beasts locked up that aren't interactive.
    Then fight guards, get knocked out, and after scripted "torture" scene, get thrown in jail cell with loose brick.
    Pick lock, find Alkun again. (same place as before, your cell is not in that hallway)
    Then easy escape through tunnel at end of hall across the flames.
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." --J.R.R. Tolkien (Gandalf, Fellowship of the Ring)

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf2x View Post
    I guess the regular editors on lotro-wiki doesn't bother with it anymore.
    Please note that due to it being a wiki, everyone can become a contributor.

There are hundreds, if not thousands of people who edit and contribute, and I have made a few updates and changes myself in past years.

Its a community operated site, so your input is just as valuable as someone who edits on a regular basis. You don't have to be complete either, if you know a tidbit, a coordinate, or a little piece of info.... add it.
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" is based solely on SSG's interpretation of the word, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Altair6 View Post
    I used this map when I took my main down there.... I am close to taking my 2nd toon through there as well - great map!
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" is based solely on SSG's interpretation of the word, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.