We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

I finally found out, why Searching the debris sometimes doesnt finish

I recently played some epic battles that I didnt play for a long time. When getting Searching the debris sidequest, I was annoyed to find out that it still just doesnt finish sometimes (2 of 2 times the quest came up).
    However, the second time I failed the quest I recognised what went wrong and nearly finished it...
    The enemies spawn in the hole of the wall and run from there south. It happens, just like with the sappeurs in the very first battle, that some just stand at the spawnpoint and not run south. But the quest only finishes, if every enemy is dead.
    The workaround to get the quest done if it bugs is, that you can kill the enemies standing there with siegeweapons. Both ballista and catapult allow to hit the spawnpoint. I was just slightly too slow and killed the goblin the second the quest failed. Got the message for a questwin but no reward... seems like it was really close^^ But the goblin was there and its possible to kill him!
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Anführer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

Thanks for the head's up.
    Cinders, Cinderl, Cinderm, Cinderc, Cinderb, Cinderk, Cindercha, Cinderw and WildlingVal of Landroval:)
    Proud Officer of "Kings Beyond the Wall" kinship:)