We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Group Strategies

Something most players don't reflect on is just how powerful coordinating not just your groups DPS target, but buffs, debuffs and CC in varying ways is to overcome your opponents.

In almost every update that there is extreme imbalance, groups of players that know how to maximise all of their available skillsets still tend to do very well if they're on the underpowered faction. Over the years I've participated in, and watched these kinds of groups (on creep and freep) fair well against average zergs in odds between 4-6 vs 12-15 (rarely more) - even in updates that have had even more ridiculous imbalance as what we currently see now.

PvMP has been devolving into the zerg meta more and more as the game has aged.
    These days it's rare to find any players who either know how, or actually still do look through the nuances of their own classes skillsets, let alone the nuances of their factions skillsets in conjunction with each other. In the 'old days', quite often such players would lead very successful groups or raids. Most of these types of players are either gone, or simply do not have any willpower to keep trying to sustain a competitive moors culture. As a result, over 95% of what we see in the moors is pure zerg shuffles, where fighting is defined by alt tabbing dps targets, mashing buttons 1, 2 and 3 (and hoping it dies) as well as healers who spam HoTs on everything.

I'd like to make this thread for the purpose to try and get people to think and talk about different types of group coordination that are still available between different classes across the two factions, and share any coordination strategies that they have had found any form of success with.
    Simple examples might include BA's and reavers, wardens and burgs (not as great now as in moria days) and a LM/hunter combo.

Perhaps to try and stimulate some conversation:

• How might a group of three creep classes kill a freep heavy class (e.g. guard/captain) in less than 3 seconds, without having done any form of sustained dps on them prior to those 3 seconds?

Now, if you're going to come here simply to say this is not possible, then I'm simply going to tell you that you still have your zerg mode hat on. If you're going to be able to provide an answer to this question, you need to drop that mindlessness and get out your critical thinking hat.

I'm happy for the thread to deviate away from this question - I simply want to stimulate some conversation around different ways of PvP than the current meta of
    1. Tab target,
    2. Mash buttons 1 2 3
    3. Hope and pray to the valar

Cons
    Last edited by Constrictions; Sep 01 2017 at 08:21 PM.

Good Idea.The biggest problem on Gladden server ~ I am being honest here. Few of them group.

None of this shall work if players are refusing to group up and giving up easily. I was literally toying with few at Lug backdoor and in Hoarhallow. Very rarely you'll see a well coordinated group made to hunt down OP freeps with tactics involved.

You are right about extreme imbalance and players NOT using their skills the fullest. In the old days everything was slower and players tend to group a lot more. You were forced to grouped. The entire gameplay system was different. No OP's No audacity, slow ranking,etc. Let us not dig more into past. It's irrelevant, a lot changed since Shadows of Angmar, but something changes; PLayers Attitude.

Lets us talk about group coordination. I cannot speak for higher populated servers. I play on Gladden (US) Past 2 weeks I haven't seen more than 4-5 creeps groped. One of them was on Dual accounts ( 2 creeps )

~ BA coordination / skill rotation. It takes 2 Medium/High - High Ranked BA's with Rank 9 - 14 to vanquish any freep ignoring the rank or her/his skill. 2 Vital Targets followed by knockout and pen shot - Fire arrow. 1 can kite, Other shall stay stationary with Keen eye. If the freep is a melee class, Save Moving target as soon as you get engaged. Move,focus,work as a team. Do not ignore your partner. Use every buff,potion,Anti stun. Use Element of Surprise as advantage. Strike first. use Revenge instantly when Freep gets under 25% health ,isn't it?

How might a group of three creep classes kill a freep heavy class (e.g. guard/captain) in less than 3 seconds, without having done any form of sustained dps on them prior to those 3 seconds?

Depends on Guardian and her/his setup. If mits and critc def are high enough , It might be nigh impossible to destroy guardian with 120k morale. Rank 14 with a shield in a blue mode, even red.

Depends again if all of the 3 Vital Targets devastate followed insantly 3x Revenge. Guardian might perish.

It is possible for sure. It is possible for me to be destroyed easily by rank 9 warg and I can destroy rank 15 warg in 5 seconds if all attacks crtic. There are many outcomes;

As for 2 Reavers facing extremely OP freep class. Let us Say rank 15 Burg. When Burg strikes from stealth ~ Reaver uses a pot ~ Skill heal + Immunity brand, Tries to run and kite, while other reaver is doing max possible damage and slowing him down. That is when Burg attacks first. Reavers are hard to kill. 20% Physical/tactical mitigation on full morale,Tome of defence, Rank 10+ reaver can have a lot morale ,decent evade/parry/block and addtional +7% physical resistance , +7000 armor value +15000 evade rating.

2 Reavers must work as "one" and outsmart the burg. Even if Burg manages to slaughter 1 reaver he won't have enough strength to kill 2nd high reaver. Maybe most of his CDS will be burned down.

I can speak from experience regrading LM/Hunter combo. Red Hunter + Yellow LM IS DEVSTATING! Ancient Craft huge armor value debuff ignores tons of Creep mits, Melee/tactical debuff,attack duration. Insane debuffs + Insane ST damage from Bowmaster hunter. + LM can heal as well.

Red hunter with burn hot, Heart seeker -50% inc healing, and superb rotation with LM supporting with every single debuff is Death sentence to Rank 15 creep with every single buff. Nothing survives, unless LM and hunter are very low rank with mediocre gear and or very new to Ettenmoors not knowing that creeps are capable.

Wargs can smash heavies , That puddle on ~ spam bestial claws and piercing claws, 1 knockdown. All 3 attack from Stealth with nothing but claw spam (1 stun only in the middle ) burns down freep extremely fast. All of traited for maximum mastery/critical rating

I understand mindless using of any skills from certain players.

As for Zerg. You have either side outtnumbered 3x. There is nothing you can do,but hoping to catch soloer or lure freep away from the major zerg. If there is a Warg zerg raid/group with wargs alone not having any support at all slaying others around.

Freeps must group up with 2 healers and blue Guardian having Shield on one. 2 Champs with Yellow line,LM and Captain. Wargs will be dead fast.

The issue lies in freeps F example;

One wants to counter a zerg;

~ Everyone is in red, Pure DPS.

~ NO BALANCED GRoup, many of the same classes, a lot of hunters/champs only or Guards as example.

~ No healers, There might be a healer who will be priority Number 1 target without nobody to protect him.

~ Everyone is mindlessly using damaging a random target

~ Leader doesn't not lead but invites and goes around wanting to kill them all, no RAT, gives up, no clue what to do. No knowledge they can do.

~ Not Geared up well for PVMP. Extremely low finesse, unfinished weapons,no anti stun/root potions,not kitting when needed.

~ Underestimating opposing side and simply Unwilling to work as team player.

There are many what If's and what can be done. As I said before in other thread. THe mentality of players. They must be willing to learn or listen or all of this in vain.
    Last edited by Ninky; Sep 02 2017 at 04:06 AM.

lotro pvp lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by Ninky View Post
    Good Idea.The biggest problem on Gladden server ~ I am being honest here. Few of them group.

None of this shall work if players are refusing to group up and giving up easily. I was literally toying with few at Lug backdoor and in Hoarhallow. Very rarely you'll see a well coordinated group made to hunt down OP freeps with tactics involved.

You are right about extreme imbalance and players NOT using their skills the fullest. In the old days everything was slower and players tend to group a lot more. You were forced to grouped. The entire gameplay system was different. No OP's No audacity, slow ranking,etc. Let us not dig more into past. It's irrelevant, a lot changed since Shadows of Angmar, but something changes; PLayers Attitude.

Lets us talk about group coordination. I cannot speak for higher populated servers. I play on Gladden (US) Past 2 weeks I haven't seen more than 4-5 creeps groped. One of them was on Dual accounts ( 2 creeps )

~ BA coordination / skill rotation. It takes 2 Medium/High - High Ranked BA's with Rank 9 - 14 to vanquish any freep ignoring the rank or her/his skill. 2 Vital Targets followed by knockout and pen shot - Fire arrow. 1 can kite, Other shall stay stationary with Keen eye. If the freep is a melee class, Save Moving target as soon as you get engaged. Move,focus,work as a team. Do not ignore your partner. Use every buff,potion,Anti stun. Use Element of Surprise as advantage. Strike first. use Revenge instantly when Freep gets under 25% health ,isn't it?

How might a group of three creep classes kill a freep heavy class (e.g. guard/captain) in less than 3 seconds, without having done any form of sustained dps on them prior to those 3 seconds?

Depends on Guardian and her/his setup. If mits and critc def are high enough , It might be nigh impossible to destroy guardian with 120k morale. Rank 14 with a shield in a blue mode, even red.

Depends again if all of the 3 Vital Targets devastate followed insantly 3x Revenge. Guardian might perish.

It is possible for sure. It is possible for me to be destroyed easily by rank 9 warg and I can destroy rank 15 warg in 5 seconds if all attacks crtic. There are many outcomes;

As for 2 Reavers facing extremely OP freep class. Let us Say rank 15 Burg. When Burg strikes from stealth ~ Reaver uses a pot ~ Skill heal + Immunity brand, Tries to run and kite, while other reaver is doing max possible damage and slowing him down. That is when Burg attacks first. Reavers are hard to kill. 20% Physical/tactical mitigation on full morale,Tome of defence, Rank 10+ reaver can have a lot morale ,decent evade/parry/block and addtional +7% physical resistance , +7000 armor value +15000 evade rating.

2 Reavers must work as "one" and outsmart the burg. Even if Burg manages to slaughter 1 reaver he won't have enough strength to kill 2nd high reaver. Maybe most of his CDS will be burned down.

I can speak from experience regrading LM/Hunter combo. Red Hunter + Yellow LM IS DEVSTATING! Ancient Craft huge armor value debuff ignores tons of Creep mits, Melee/tactical debuff,attack duration. Insane debuffs + Insane ST damage from Bowmaster hunter. + LM can heal as well.

Red hunter with burn hot, Heart seeker -50% inc healing, and superb rotation with LM supporting with every single debuff is Death sentence to Rank 15 creep with every single buff. Nothing survives, unless LM and hunter are very low rank with mediocre gear and or very new to Ettenmoors not knowing that creeps are capable.

Wargs can smash heavies , That puddle on ~ spam bestial claws and piercing claws, 1 knockdown. All 3 attack from Stealth with nothing but claw spam (1 stun only in the middle ) burns down freep extremely fast. All of traited for maximum mastery/critical rating

I understand mindless using of any skills from certain players.

As for Zerg. You have either side outtnumbered 3x. There is nothing you can do,but hoping to catch soloer or lure freep away from the major zerg. If there is a Warg zerg raid/group with wargs alone not having any support at all slaying others around.

Freeps must group up with 2 healers and blue Guardian having Shield on one. 2 Champs with Yellow line,LM and Captain. Wargs will be dead fast.

The issue lies in freeps F example;

One wants to counter a zerg;

~ Everyone is in red, Pure DPS.

~ NO BALANCED GRoup, many of the same classes, a lot of hunters/champs only or Guards as example.

~ No healers, There might be a healer who will be priority Number 1 target without nobody to protect him.

~ Everyone is mindlessly using damaging a random target

~ Leader doesn't not lead but invites and goes around wanting to kill them all, no RAT, gives up, no clue what to do. No knowledge they can do.

~ Not Geared up well for PVMP. Extremely low finesse, unfinished weapons,no anti stun/root potions,not kitting when needed.

~ Underestimating opposing side and simply Unwilling to work as team player.

There are many what If's and what can be done. As I said before in other thread. THe mentality of players. They must be willing to learn or listen or all of this in vain.
    Thanks for replying.

Personally I've seen most the success at taking down a heavy armour in mere seconds with a reaver/blackarrow/warg combo. Coordinate target debuffs, accounting for the chance of removal by pots/skills where possible and then coordinate warg burst with VT/impale in the space of a stun or knockdown (if that's even required). In this type of combo you can add different core debuffs depending on the class of the target youre fighting. For example, a well timed disarm/silence might act to prevent any type of immediate recovery.

Of course, the bigger the fight, the more elements you can add. If your target is likely to get heals or say, a shield wall by another freep, a weaver can coordinate their CC on that target to prevent interuption. Daze, then fear, then stun for example. WL/defiler debuffs also help here of course (warleader mitigation debuff, damage buff, defiler armour debuff and outgoing healing debuff etc).

As for freeps, there's a lot more combinations you can do. LM's ancient craft can be mixed with champion rend or a beornings yellow traited flies to obliterate physical/tactical mitigations. You can have weapon swappys for old legacies (addle +induction) and of course play around with different people in different trait lines.

Strategies?
    Huh?!
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

Make 2 craids. Call out soloers on OOC - profit.

Strategy only works to an extent. I.e. 6 v 30+ your strategy just goes out of the window. When is it ever not 6v30+ nowadays?

Strategy also works great right up until your enemy brings more than 3 Wargs/Hunters that know what they're doing, assuming the aforementioned 6x numbers business hasn't hit first.

Game's broke.
    #15skills

I agree. The answer to fixing zerg mentality is more group strategies. I recommend starting with learning target forwarding. Thanks for bringing this important and incredibly timely issue to the forefront.
    Team Milt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethrildar View Post
    Strategy only works to an extent. I.e. 6 v 30+ your strategy just goes out of the window. When is it ever not 6v30+ nowadays?

Strategy also works great right up until your enemy brings more than 3 Wargs/Hunters that know what they're doing, assuming the aforementioned 6x numbers business hasn't hit first.

Game's broke.
    Not on Gladden at least. As for numbers,there were occasions when one side was severely outnumbered and was trying to attempt the impossible. Common sense tells you not to engage far superior numbers unless you can somehow lure 1 by 1 or thin the group.

Back in the old days when creeps were pushed in Grams, Freep group often retreated to Lug Hill and pack was picking up those who left behind.. Or Old EC fight with freeps hugging NPCs and retreating to TA, Back in the days when Mobs were stronger and there more of them , F example 5 at Stab now there are 3, etc...

As for side bringing mainly DPS classes that might not work as expected. Imagine 3x hunters 2x champions 1x DPS guard attempting to vanquish the group of reavers with a WL and 2x Defiler, 8x It will not work that simply.

The only time you might engage superior numbers if

~ Freeps are scaled and ungeared with very little experience nad knowledge of Ettenmoors/Creep abilites

~ many of the same classes lacking healers

~ Low ranked creeps lacking all skills /corruptions/ racial

If they are high ranked with strong team work with actual RAT follow , they will pick them and burn like flies assuming they don't run away when one dies. Defiler heals are potent , WL can use bubble , they can bring extra healer.

Now you see the problem on freep side. Superior mentality and overconfidence, WE SHALL not bring healer or they bring A healer in full DPS and they perish!
    Last edited by Ninky; Sep 07 2017 at 04:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DrRabbitfoot View Post
    I agree. The answer to fixing zerg mentality is more group strategies. I recommend starting with learning target forwarding. Thanks for bringing this important and incredibly timely issue to the forefront.
    Not that this thread has anything useful but good trolling potential but this triggers me.

Target forwarding should be disabled in ettenmoors in my opinion. It just serves too much of easy mode for brainless playing for both ranged dps and healers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninky View Post
    Not on Gladden at least. As for numbers,there were occasions when one side was severely outnumbered and was trying to attempt the impossible. Common sense tells you not to engage far superior numbers unless you can somehow lure 1 by 1 or thin the group.

Back in the old days when creeps were pushed in Grams, Freep group often retreated to Lug Hill and pack was picking up those who left behind.. Or Old EC fight with freeps hugging NPCs and retreating to TA, Back in the days when Mobs were stronger and there more of them , F example 5 at Stab now there are 3, etc...

As for side bringing mainly DPS classes that might not work as expected. Imagine 3x hunters 2x champions 1x DPS guard attempting to vanquish the group of reavers with a WL and 2x Defiler, 8x It will not work that simply.

The only time you might engage superior numbers if

~ Freeps are scaled and ungeared with very little experience nad knowledge of Ettenmoors/Creep abilites

~ many of the same classes lacking healers

~ Low ranked creeps lacking all skills /corruptions/ racial

If they are high ranked with strong team work with actual RAT follow , they will pick them and burn like flies assuming they don't run away when one dies. Defiler heals are potent , WL can use bubble , they can bring extra healer.

Now you see the problem on freep side. Superior mentality and overconfidence, WE SHALL not bring healer or they bring A healer in full DPS and they perish!
    I don't think you need educate veterans of this game. Why you keep bringing topics of "back in old days" when it's clear you are new player. Player who claims to have played in SoA, yet doesn't even have SoA books done and changing skill-layout from screenshot to screenshot as any total new player does. I'm just observing your own posted screenshots...
    Last edited by siipperi; Sep 07 2017 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    Not that this thread has anything useful but good trolling potential but this triggers me.

Target forwarding should be disabled in ettenmoors in my opinion. It just serves too much of easy mode for brainless playing for both ranged dps and healers.
    Agreed. It's beyond stupid that they allow this and even more stupid that anyone would need it or even get any satisfaction at all playing the game while mindlessly mashing a button while someone else targets for you. Why play at all?
    Team Milt.

dont you actually need players to form groups?

this blows your whole concept of grouping out the window.

almost every full time creep i have known since launch has very little interest in a combat game that lacks combat.

it was a good run but its time to move on.

Mortem Tyrannis

Quote Originally Posted by subadar View Post
    dont you actually need players to form groups?
    Yes, which is why eeryone should be taking advantage of those Double Lotro Points until the 11th to move to Arkenstone, the last stand of PvP.
    Arkenstone (formerly Landroval):
    Lizaveta, r12 Minstrel.

Eviliz Unseen, r11 Warg. Lizifer, r11 Defiler.

Just map GG and kill everything on sight.

Or do Russian-craid drive-by shootings, those are fun too.

Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    The thread has as much potential as it has people willing to take it seriously.

Also, I might presume that part of the reason why people aren't taking this seriously is because they're only interested in a very particular kind of combat outcome: killing all enemies with as little deaths as possible.

Sure, this is a great mentality if you're playing somethings like Destiny's trials of Osiris. Lotro's PvMP? Well, if you apply the same logic, my best guess would be that you probably don't know how to sustain a good flow of combat across any one night. Doesn't mean it's impossible - just means you currently lack the knowledge (this doesn't however mean that you're not capable of gaining it - especially if you invest is understanding game systems).

Numbers advantages more often than not can be countered with good use of terrain and a wise assessment of how faction NPC's can interfere with your opponents.
    Now before some pleb comes along and tells me how, historically, NPCs have been total ####, I want to mention that considering nothing but the raw power of your opponents relative to your + the environments power is the exact same assessment that would be made by someone with an IQ of 50, plus a clinical life skills impairment. Who even considers the psychology of their opponent anymore? Other logistical features such as pathing restrictions etc etc?
    There was once upon a time that crossing region zones was a valid RvR strategy for creeps to try and induce a psychotic rage in the freeps due to increased chances of lagg and skill locking. Probably the most basic non-conventional strategy for beating your opponents, and nobody does anything like it anymore.

I will grant this though: for any plan based on a good assessment of the environment to 'maybe' work, you actually need enemies who have a ####ing spine, and are willing to aggro something other than a single player out in the middle of the god damned hoarhollow. But again, this rounds back to one of the points in my OP:
    Players who can organise total scrubs to take risks and break tab target mentalities, not organising total scrubs to take risks and break tab target mentalities are just as much a reason why we have #### PvP as rusted game mechanics. Ethrildar, Sliiperii, this sort of #### includes guys like you just as much as any person who is logically capable of critical thinking in this game.

9 out of 10 veterans/elite level PvP players have been polluted with a zerg mentality such that we are more interested in spending hours justifying the ####ty status quo than actually putting in any effort to improve things:

'Oh, someone's bringing up a perfectly valid conversation about how to do well in the moors? I better do my solemn lotro duty and ####ing destroy it with a +10 dread token.'

I'll probably get slapped with another senseless infraction for this meander, but let me say this: Perhaps if we drop the ####ty trolling demeanour we have adopted on these forums 24/7, we can start do something more than let our PvMP brains turn into expired egg rolls.

Here's me hoping that you guys actually give a sincere response to this - otherwise, I guess, let's continue the viscous cycle of doing #### all about anything like we've all become so good at. After all, given that I've been here for 10 years, my brain is only 99% expired egg roll. What's a mere 1% gunna do?

Your call fellas. Either way, people can't continually complain about the game design when at least half the issue comes down to a problem inherent in the playerbase (which we are all apart of). If some of the comments in this thread are anything to go by, maybe at this point the playerbase is pretty much the entire issue? If that's got any truth to it - then this gives us the most power we could have to make PvMP better.

Cons

Also, I will note this: lotro combat has never actually been particularly good when it has come to PvMP. Ever. In the entire 10 years.

THE ONLY TIME, it has been 'good', is because the community itself has made something good out of it. Whenever that hasn't happened, it's become a troll-infested pile of ####.

I think group tactics has really taken a backseat thanks to the DPS burn that pvmp has become. We kill (and die) so quickly that things like buffs and debuffs really don't have the impact they used to, so traitlines don't have the effect they once did. Plus giving dps traitlines to every class its nearly impossible to get them to play a support role anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Constrictions View Post
    Also, I will note this: lotro combat has never actually been particularly good when it has come to PvMP. Ever. In the entire 10 years
    Been doing it for those 10 years, and I'd strongly disagree with this. From SOA to ROI pvmp combat was very good. In SOA it was the best.
    Phrasing! Doesn't anybody do phrasing anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowlock View Post
    From SOA to ROI pvmp combat was very good. In SOA it was the best.
    Yeah that's definitely a purely objective statement... You no doubt have good arguments to back that up.
    Feailuve - Akabath
    [EN]Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by Snowlock View Post
    I think group tactics has really taken a backseat thanks to the DPS burn that pvmp has become. We kill (and die) so quickly that things like buffs and debuffs really don't have the impact they used to, so traitlines don't have the effect they once did. Plus giving dps traitlines to every class its nearly impossible to get them to play a support role anyway.
    After this update, I agree more-so than I perhaps would have. However there's been a general attitude disposing people towards this playstyle for a long time - it's been the social norm amongst soloers for years now. On this count I would say it has taken a backseat for awhile, even though it shouldn't have, and that's on us. I'm hoping once creep stats get scaled properly that we'll have more of an opportunity for counter-play, for sure, but I hope you wouldn't commit to the idea that it's currently impossible.

I think there's far more room for cultivation of the playerbase than we want to admit.

Giliodor - what's your take on this?

Telling creeps, with a freaver spy, to put some mits and log DPS classes, while healing Hunters and Burglars camping grams.
    Strategic!
    Coming Soon

Beer!

~Me

~John J. Rambo

After this update, I agree more-so than I perhaps would have. However there's been a general attitude disposing people towards this playstyle for a long time - it's been the social norm amongst soloers for years now. On this count I would say it has taken a backseat for awhile, even though it shouldn't have, and that's on us. I'm hoping once creep stats get scaled properly that we'll have more of an opportunity for counter-play, for sure, but I hope you wouldn't commit to the idea that it's currently impossible.

I think there's far more room for cultivation of the playerbase than we want to admit.

My take on it is that, as I've been saying since Bullroarer build 1, damage is too high on both sides. The obvious outliers are hunters and burglars, they are even crazier than all the rest. Having so many of them around diverts our attention from the fact that damage in general is too high. That goes for creeps as well as freeps, with the exception being reavers.

Debuffs on creep side are very important, and I feel like classes like defilers don't get to use them at the moment, because they are too busy trying to outheal unhealable damage.

That said, I don't think the Moors needs that much tuning for it to become enjoyable. The damage that BAs deal has to be reduced by ~10%, wargs by ~30% on Claws, freeps by ~20%, hunters/burglars by ~35%. After that, reaver damage has to increased and defiler heals need to be reduced. Then we can start talking about group strategies, because that's when they'll start to matter.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    Telling creeps, with a freaver spy, to put some mits and log DPS classes, while healing Hunters and Burglars camping grams.
    Strategic!
    Good job taking it out of context. It's quite ironic you say I'm healing burglars when I usually let them die on purpose, by the way.
    Last edited by Giliodor; Sep 15 2017 at 05:46 AM.
    Feailuve - Akabath
    [EN]Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    Good job taking it out of context. It's quite ironic you say I'm healing burglars when I usually let them die on purpose, by the way.
    The irony is an * exploiter hanging out with gold farmers and/or rank farmers and/or exploiters, telling others how to play the game (in PvP), how the game should be tuned and how (bad) player mentality/community is.
    Last edited by GrandCru; Sep 15 2017 at 07:05 AM. Reason: * deluded and in denial
    Coming Soon

Beer!

~Me

~John J. Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    The irony is an exploiter hanging out with gold farmers and/or rank farmers and/or exploiters, telling others how to play the game (in PvP), how the game should be tuned and how (bad) player mentality/community is.
    I'm in no mood to have a long argument on the forums, but I'll just say: I don't think my actions in the PvE aspect of the game have any bearing on the way I play PvP, my abilities as a player, my judgment when it comes to the balance of said game, or my mentality regarding PvP. I don't exploit in PvP, and never have. If you want to try to show me in a bad light then go ahead, you're just going to have to try harder than this.
    Feailuve - Akabath
    [EN]Evernight

Group Strategies? For starters, knowing how to set up the Raid Assist window and click on it to select the designated targets, use the Selection's Target function, create Tooltips, go Anonymous, etc. These are very basic things but may be taken for granted.
    DRNA

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    I don't exploit in PvP, and never have. If you want to try to show me in a bad light then go ahead, you're just going to have to try harder than this.
    I have witnessed Aeviternus on multiple occasions off-map reviving 5 lvl 1 freeps in the Ettenmoors so that a creep with +100% infamy boost running and all keeps/DoF bosses could repeatedly kill them. Let's just say this happens all night long, same skills, same timing, same character movement each time. I don't want to say AFK combat macro, but you can probably deduce for yourself. How could this be made worse? Oh yeah, he's charged 200 USD per character to farm people's pvp toons to r15 overnight. Just contact him on Skype if you're interested in doing business!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast