We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ionlyzerg View Post
    I have witnessed Aeviternus on multiple occasions off-map reviving 5 lvl 1 freeps in the Ettenmoors so that a creep with +100% infamy boost running and all keeps/DoF bosses could repeatedly kill them. Let's just say this happens all night long, same skills, same timing, same character movement each time. I don't want to say AFK combat macro, but you can probably deduce for yourself. How could this be made worse? Oh yeah, he's charged 200 USD per character to farm people's pvp toons to r15 overnight. Just contact him on Skype if you're interested in doing business!
    When I said "You have to try harder than this", I didn't mean you should straight up lie... What in the world gave you the idea that I can be contacted on Skype for rank farming services?
    Oh and perhaps you did witness what you said... But seeing as I just told you that the Skype contact isn't me, you should be able to figure it out from there...
    Feailuve - Akabath
    [EN]Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    Oh and perhaps you did witness what you said... But seeing as I just told you that the Skype contact isn't me, you should be able to figure it out from there...
    Sharing accounts is a bannable offense, which you just admitted to.

Quote Originally Posted by Ionlyzerg View Post
    Sharing accounts is a bannable offense, which you just admitted to.
    Pardon me? I didn't admit to anything...
    Feailuve - Akabath
    [EN]Evernight

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2