We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Falfrid's Official Music Collection

Hey guys! Some of you may know me from Evernight as a musician that plays a lot of music. I have created many solo songs and multi-part songs, which I use for my band. But, often when I hear other people playing solo music, the song just doesn't sound right, or isn't made correctly.

To prove that I'm not a noob with lotro music, I've posted one of my multi-part songs:

Today I've decided to release my solo songs for use with whatever you want. You don't need to credit me or anything, just don't claim them as your own.

I'll probably be expanding this collection of songs as time goes, but for now, it contains songs ranging from coldplay, to Journey, to Still Alive from Portal. If any music creator peoples have a problem with me posting abc's like this, I can take it down.

I hope you guys enjoy these, and hopefully there will be a lot more music on lotro soon!

Google Drive link with the abcs: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...zA?usp=sharing
    Last edited by Falfrid; Aug 30 2017 at 11:50 AM.