We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Outgoing Healing vs Tac Mastery in mordor

I noticed that outgoing healing doesnt show up on char sheet, nor is it in the lotro wiki yet, so I was wondering what the percentage of increase we get from outgoing healing is versus tac mastery. Is it approximately 1:1? Looking at some gear, it looks like outgoing healing gets about 2x the item point budget as tac mastery. Also, any idea what Mordor soft-cap would be for tac mastery + outgoing healing.....

Quote Originally Posted by Wayle View Post
    I noticed that outgoing healing doesnt show up on char sheet, nor is it in the lotro wiki yet, so I was wondering what the percentage of increase we get from outgoing healing is versus tac mastery. Is it approximately 1:1? Looking at some gear, it looks like outgoing healing gets about 2x the item point budget as tac mastery. Also, any idea what Mordor soft-cap would be for tac mastery + outgoing healing.....
    It is hard to tell without seeing the numbers, the pre-Mordor values was 1 Will = 8 tactical mastery = 10 outgoing healing. However, the soft-cap was 70% Outgoing Healing with an OHR value of around 70k. The new soft cap is still 70% but the OHR is now 282,940 @ level 115.

115 Tactical Mastery cap is 400% @222,750 TMR.

It is hard to tell if TM is 1:1 or not, was pre-mordor, but hard to tell now without the OHR number visible.

I have tested. Outgoing Healing Rating is equivalent to Tactical Mastery, point-for-point, but it *only* increases heals.

The "advantage" of Outgoing Healing Rating is that it is itemized to give more points per essence/stat slice.

Thus, for instance, a Shadowed Essence give +4264 Tactical Mastery but +7182 Outgoing Healing. A similar ratio is found on non-essence gear.
    Dagoreth (Warden) and Belechannas (Lore-master) of Arkenstone

< No Dorfs >
    Fighting the Dorf menace to Middle Earth since 2008

I am also curious about the effectiveness of the outgoing healing on gear now. In many cases, the "dps" and "healing" sets contain pieces of gear that are basically identical except that the dps piece will have fate or evade or something rather than outgoing healing.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoBasilisk View Post
    I am also curious about the effectiveness of the outgoing healing on gear now. In many cases, the "dps" and "healing" sets contain pieces of gear that are basically identical except that the dps piece will have fate or evade or something rather than outgoing healing.
    The effectiveness is low , but it is still something...

So in a perfect world , you have a dps and a heal build.
    If the piece has either fate or outgoing healing , you pick the fate piece for dps and outgoing healing for healing.
    If the piece has either evade or outgoing healing , you might as well pick the outgoing healing for both builds ? It won't make much difference for your dps if you lose some evade.

Personally , i roll DPS with exactly 100 light. I am using 2 bracelets and 1 neck from pelargir , gold mathom boots , scaled instances leggings and shield and 1-2 earrings from osgiliath i believe.
    It might not be perfect , but it's pretty close , since the itemization for light DPS is pretty bad in mordor.

For heal i just go all out light gear , since i believe we are going to need it...