We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasius View Post
    i said instance not raid.
    It could be that some of the erebo raids are impossible atm,i cant tell since i never tried.
    But 3/6 man should be all possible
    Erebor t2c during 85 cap was designed around debuffing boss/mob damage / attack duration. Lore-masters and burgs would spend much of their time taking away boss damage capability in FLM t2c and BfE t2c. Granted, it was easy for LMs back then to remove 50% ranged damage from mobs with wind-lore.

If you are trying to do them without debuffers now, that is likely part of the missing mix to your group balance.

Quote Originally Posted by greetingsdownunder View Post
    Erebor t2c during 85 cap was designed around debuffing boss/mob damage / attack duration. Lore-masters and burgs would spend much of their time taking away boss damage capability in FLM t2c and BfE t2c. Granted, it was easy for LMs back then to remove 50% ranged damage from mobs with wind-lore.

If you are trying to do them without debuffers now, that is likely part of the missing mix to your group balance.

Even with LM they hit extremely hard, I was there for many hours trying and changing tactics, nothing worked.
    Faded Youtube Channel

Elzex Rank 15 Minstrel l Meaning Rank 15 Reaver

Quote Originally Posted by elzeqq View Post
    Even with LM they hit extremely hard, I was there for many hours trying and changing tactics, nothing worked.

What was your setup for Battle for erebor?I can remmber doing it at lv 85 and we took 2 minis,2 heal rks,lm,yellow-blue debuff burg as support what worked quite well.super slow tho....

Did you did Black Serpant and Quays of Haralond t2c aswell?
    What setup if i may ask?(would be cool to see a screen/video)
    EN Evernight:Drizzels Burgler R12(Main),Mellartach Hunter r12,Drizzels-1 Burgler R15,Khasi Guardian R9,Killiandi Captain r10,Silvior LM R10.Challenger of Gothmog
    NA Gladden:Drizzeld Minstrel R7(Main),Drizzels Burgler R4.Challenger of Gothmog
    Creeps:Luraer Reaver r14,Apfelwarg-1 Warg r11,Drizzeld Wl r9

I do think the primary difference between now and then, is the tank % B/P/E chance.

During Erebor tanks had 25% block, 25% parry, 25% evade.

Erebor mobs and bosses could barely ever touch a tank.

Now, even with partial based tanking, the damage could be too high

I do think the primary difference between now and then, is the tank % B/P/E chance.

Most of the damage in BfE is unavoidable though.
    Eredor-Champion, Ereworn-Minstrel, Ereshorn-Runekeeper, Eresworn-Hunter, Pleasefarmme-Reaver Eremourn-Burglar Erehorn-Captain, Erelorn-Warden, Eretorn-Lore-Master... And Erecorn-Master Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by dselden View Post
    Most of the damage in BfE is unavoidable though.
    that's only a few of the mobs, most of them, like Vadok, sorcerers, can be.

The multiple nerfs that made learning and using mechanics obsolete is finally gone? Yay! I was getting bored soloing instances to find a small amount of challenge. Perhaps this will bring back many of the players who quit playing when the game became a faceroll. Well, at least they may return until the nerfbat comes out to appease the casual key mashers again. I implore you SSG, beta test any considered nerfs a few times before giving in to the key mashers. Personally, I have no problem repeating content T1 50x to learn the mechanics to make a T2 possible.

Lol?

Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    Lol?
    Maximizing full avoidance is how tanking worked before the B/P/E changes.

And it worked in Erebor t2c raid also.

Now that tanks can't stack full avoidance, they take more damage than they used too in Erebor.

Maximizing full avoidance is how tanking worked before the B/P/E changes.

And it worked in Erebor t2c raid also.

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DJni2fUW0AACnCe.jpg:large

Now that tanks can't stack full avoidance, they take more damage than they used too in Erebor.
    You do know there is a lot more to groups success than one class or player? On top of that you easily get 80% avoids even now if you want to (don't even need to slot anything). Just because you take evaded- 2000 damage doesn't mean it's any way significant.

There are just few instances where damage is out of whack that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Naranor View Post
    Mordor is ultimate unfriendly for cappy (broken legacies, unscale stats and items etc), but some things still posible.
    PM Sent to you. When you get a chance, pretty please read.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3