We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Returning Player unable to login

    I am attempting to login but the wait is in excess of 3hours 45minutes! That attempt was starting at 0520. Seems a touch long, even for f2p. Is this typical?
    Kathlin(Guard), Erynwen(Hunter), Laurelinde(Minstrel), Maidhwen(RK), Daria(Champ), Solveig(Warden), Aisling(LM), Diantha(Burglar), Aelswyth(Captain)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Alderlea View Post
    I am attempting to login but the wait is in excess of 3hours 45minutes! That attempt was starting at 0520. Seems a touch long, even for f2p. Is this typical?
    Sound like an error. When this notice appear? After puting your password?

    Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Olgomil View Post
    Sound like an error. When this notice appear? After puting your password?

    Sergio :-)
    There's no notice, just a long loading screen
    Kathlin(Guard), Erynwen(Hunter), Laurelinde(Minstrel), Maidhwen(RK), Daria(Champ), Solveig(Warden), Aisling(LM), Diantha(Burglar), Aelswyth(Captain)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,877
    It shouldn't take more than 5 minutes to get into the game, free or paid. Try restarting your system. Since you're returning after a while, maybe a reinstall would help.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,788
    Have you characters in different servers? All give you the same problem at login?

    Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilan View Post
    It shouldn't take more than 5 minutes to get into the game, free or paid. Try restarting your system. Since you're returning after a while, maybe a reinstall would help.
    This is a fresh install on a new computer
    Kathlin(Guard), Erynwen(Hunter), Laurelinde(Minstrel), Maidhwen(RK), Daria(Champ), Solveig(Warden), Aisling(LM), Diantha(Burglar), Aelswyth(Captain)

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Olgomil View Post
    Have you characters in different servers? All give you the same problem at login?

    Sergio :-)
    I tried two other servers and waited an hour each without being able to log in. Thank you both for your input. I have made a bug report now, hopefully they can fix this.
    Last edited by Alderlea; Aug 11 2017 at 10:19 PM. Reason: closure
    Kathlin(Guard), Erynwen(Hunter), Laurelinde(Minstrel), Maidhwen(RK), Daria(Champ), Solveig(Warden), Aisling(LM), Diantha(Burglar), Aelswyth(Captain)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6
    I haven't encountered this, but I hope you get things cleared up soon! ^_^ Welcome back!
    Brandywine
    Martiini - Rune-keeper | Adventuryne - Hunter

    Twitch | Twitter

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload