We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Returning Player unable to login

I am attempting to login but the wait is in excess of 3hours 45minutes! That attempt was starting at 0520. Seems a touch long, even for f2p. Is this typical?
    Kathlin(Guard), Erynwen(Hunter), Laurelinde(Minstrel), Maidhwen(RK), Daria(Champ), Solveig(Warden), Aisling(LM), Diantha(Burglar), Aelswyth(Captain)

Quote Originally Posted by Alderlea View Post
    I am attempting to login but the wait is in excess of 3hours 45minutes! That attempt was starting at 0520. Seems a touch long, even for f2p. Is this typical?
    Sound like an error. When this notice appear? After puting your password?

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

Quote Originally Posted by Olgomil View Post
    Sound like an error. When this notice appear? After puting your password?

There's no notice, just a long loading screen
    Kathlin(Guard), Erynwen(Hunter), Laurelinde(Minstrel), Maidhwen(RK), Daria(Champ), Solveig(Warden), Aisling(LM), Diantha(Burglar), Aelswyth(Captain)

It shouldn't take more than 5 minutes to get into the game, free or paid. Try restarting your system. Since you're returning after a while, maybe a reinstall would help.

Have you characters in different servers? All give you the same problem at login?

Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

Quote Originally Posted by Vilan View Post
    It shouldn't take more than 5 minutes to get into the game, free or paid. Try restarting your system. Since you're returning after a while, maybe a reinstall would help.
    This is a fresh install on a new computer

Quote Originally Posted by Olgomil View Post
    Have you characters in different servers? All give you the same problem at login?

I tried two other servers and waited an hour each without being able to log in. Thank you both for your input. I have made a bug report now, hopefully they can fix this.
    Last edited by Alderlea; Aug 11 2017 at 10:19 PM. Reason: closure

I haven't encountered this, but I hope you get things cleared up soon! ^_^ Welcome back!
    Brandywine
    Martiini - Rune-keeper | Adventuryne - Hunter

Twitch | Twitter