We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

whats happens if you abandon a Premium house

Hi

I live in one housing instance and my kin now has a premium kinhall in a different one with plenty of empty houses in it.

If I abandon my old premium house do I get any MC back that I paid for it to go towards the new house - even if its just a small lamount?

Thanks
    Lifer with CM Founders Pack 0077 - so very nearly a great pack number!
    If one person calls you a muppet, that's nasty; if two people call you a muppet, that's coincidence; if everyone is calling you a muppet, then its time to make friends with Kermit!

As far as I know you get Premium Housing Writs back, but not as many as you originally spent.

Brillo, thanks
    Lifer with CM Founders Pack 0077 - so very nearly a great pack number!
    If one person calls you a muppet, that's nasty; if two people call you a muppet, that's coincidence; if everyone is calling you a muppet, then its time to make friends with Kermit!

Quote Originally Posted by Norliriel View Post
    As far as I know you get Premium Housing Writs back, but not as many as you originally spent.
    I can verify that you can get the same house again for what you get back in Writs. I abandoned an island Kinhouse (my own Kin; no one else in it and no one else helped me to buy it) and received 26 writs. I then went to buy a deluxe house instead and I saw that I could purchase the same Kinhouse I just abandoned for 26 writs. I don't know what it originally was priced at with writs since I used MC to purchase it, but if you abandon it, you can buy it back for the same amount as you received back. I hope this isn't confusing, lol.

Hm.

Where did you have an island kin for 26 writs? On Crickhollow they're 36 writs.