We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Beatlejuice

Beatlejuice

I'll be back on my reaver probly within a month. They still action over here?

Beatlejuice
    RvR-R15.... / worlds first woot woot

P.s. Lol @ that woot woot
    "Enough! It's insulting to a warrior to be concerned about his life while he is out in the battlefield." Lieutenant Renji Abara, quote

Umm...well most creeps and freeps that have been around a long time have transferred to Ark for some reason and now Ark is a big zerg but u will find fights there. Gladden is pickin back up slowly with newer and some old players but at the moment creeps need mits. Morador update did us something dirty lol but hopefully that will be fixed soon. If u like zerg action with raid vs raid all day go to ark, if u wanna roam solo and find action on occasion lol stick to gladden, we have tried to start a pvp night on sunday nights at 7 est I believe but with the recent expansion its rough going at the moment.
    Slingshots/Burginsbaby/Spitzz/Burgin

Quote Originally Posted by spiritualstrength View Post
    Umm...well most creeps and freeps that have been around a long time have transferred to Ark for some reason and now Ark is a big zerg but u will find fights there. Gladden is pickin back up slowly with newer and some old players but at the moment creeps need mits. Morador update did us something dirty lol but hopefully that will be fixed soon. If u like zerg action with raid vs raid all day go to ark, if u wanna roam solo and find action on occasion lol stick to gladden, we have tried to start a pvp night on sunday nights at 7 est I believe but with the recent expansion its rough going at the moment.
    Solo roaming. Be happy if you find anyone to fight. It's a rare scenario. Only Rank 12- 15 (Buffed)+ Creeps are willing to up a fight. Now depends if they will ever fix it or touch it. Before was only matter of time.

Now it might "never" be fixed at all.