We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Fury Bonus Rating and percentage

Hello,

Today I wanted to clean up traits and bridles on my toons and noticed something strange. Looks like fury effectiveness decreases with character level.

On my lvl 106 guardian, with lvl 100 SA Bridle with maxed Fury Bonus Contribution Rating (+20956), tooltip on mounted combat stats panel says that fury bonus rating increases effectiveness by 6.9%

On my lvl 100 champ with lousy lvl 94 TA Bridle with maxed Fury Bonus Contribution Rating (+17576), the same tooltip shows effectiveness 7.1%

My kinmate, who is level 109 checked his maxed out lvl 100 FA bridle and in his case, tooltip shows only 6.5%

This can't be correct. It would mean high level toons are in fact less effective when compared to lowe level ones, even with far better gear...

Quote Originally Posted by difens View Post
    Hello,

Today I wanted to clean up traits and bridles on my toons and noticed something strange. Looks like fury effectiveness decreases with character level.

On my lvl 106 guardian, with lvl 100 SA Bridle with maxed Fury Bonus Contribution Rating (+20956), tooltip on mounted combat stats panel says that fury bonus rating increases effectiveness by 6.9%

On my lvl 100 champ with lousy lvl 94 TA Bridle with maxed Fury Bonus Contribution Rating (+17576), the same tooltip shows effectiveness 7.1%

My kinmate, who is level 109 checked his maxed out lvl 100 FA bridle and in his case, tooltip shows only 6.5%

This can't be correct. It would mean high level toons are in fact less effective when compared to lowe level ones, even with far better gear...

Yep this was an unannounced change. I tested a third age level 100 bridle and with its fury rating maxed I only get 7.2% fury. Previously, the cap was 7.5%.
    Chromite/Grumbletocks/Grumbletunes/Schrade on Landroval, Chromite on Arkenstone, Appendage on Brandywine

Mounted combat and war steeds were not supported, even superficially, in the Mordor expansion.
    Dagoreth (Warden) and Belechannas (Lore-master) of Arkenstone

< No Dorfs >
    Fighting the Dorf menace to Middle Earth since 2008