We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Unlock Allegiance Dalies/Weeklies

SO FINALLY, worked out how you get these blasted things unlocked!!!

You must have completed the (hidden) deed, "Tales of Gorgoroth".

It requires you to complete the following;

1) (Of the Black Book) Chapter 4; Union of Evil
    2) Complete a Solemn Gathering
    3) Complete What was Spoken and What was Revealed'
    4) Complete Into the Abyss
    5) Complete Aiglos
    6) Complete Eyes in the Dark
    7) Complete Under the Fires of Orodruin
    8) Complete The Secrets of Seregost

And then also I believe you need to reach level 115, after completing all of these, relog, and you should get a quest automatically appear in your quest log to go to your allegiance hall and begin the dailies/weeklies!

Hope this helps!

EDIT: Originally wrote Union of Fate, was meant to be Union of Evil!
    Last edited by Hephburz-2; Aug 06 2017 at 06:01 AM.

Thank you so much!

Mind if I add this to guide, going to credit?

Quote Originally Posted by OMG_PEANUTS View Post
    Thank you so much!

Mind if I add this to guide, going to credit?
    More than welcome to!

I was unable to start one so I just started another allegiance and could start doing dailies.

Was a typo with the black book quest, its Union of Evil not Union of Fate, sorry!

heard of players who didnt finished the deed: "Tales of Gorgoroth" and got the daylies anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Zariliv92 View Post
    heard of players who didnt finished the deed: "Tales of Gorgoroth" and got the daylies anyway
    Be aware the deed is hidden and doesn't appear until you've completed it, so they possibly may have completed it without realising, further more if they haven't completed it at all, then I'm not sure - my response from the GM was as follows,

"Please note that you need to complete the quest "Tales of Gorgoroth" (Which is the hidden deed, don't know why he said quest, also checked and there is no quest by this name) before you're eligible for "Continue the Conquest" which will give you access to allegiance repeatable quests".

I had completed all the quest deeds (So gauranteed having had completed the other 7 quests), then I completed the black book, I relogged, and it was there...

Quote Originally Posted by Hephburz-2 View Post
    Be aware the deed is hidden and doesn't appear until you've completed it, so they possibly may have completed it without realising, further more if they haven't completed it at all, then I'm not sure - my response from the GM was as follows,

"Please note that you need to complete the quest "Tales of Gorgoroth" (Which is the hidden deed, don't know why he said quest, also checked and there is no quest by this name) before you're eligible for "Continue the Conquest" which will give you access to allegiance repeatable quests".

I had completed all the quest deeds (So gauranteed having had completed the other 7 quests), then I completed the black book, I relogged, and it was there...
    The deed "Tales of Gorgoroth" is the one who says that u have to collect all the pages in all 5 areas of mordor right, so the 5 quests "lost lore of xxx". i have the deed in my deed log and it says 4 out of 5 , only agarnaith left.

Edit: okay there may be a hidden deed which sounds similar to the not hidden one, but can u pls point out in which areas those quests are ? hard to search through all the areas for 1 or 2 quests
    Last edited by Zariliv92; Aug 06 2017 at 07:52 AM.

And Solemn Gathering is bugged for some players, including me.... Great, SSG! So i can complete any other quest for unlock and still will be without daily quests, so i cannot earn allegiance tokens. When you will fix it - in month or so? I cannot get help from GM - 3 tickets were closed because they arrived late evening/night EST. Please specify time window when GM looks for tickets! I'm VIP and cannot get help from GM - it's nonsence. In times of Turbine i had a response in 5-20 minutes after ticket creation. Now i can be online for hours (10:00 to 18:00 server time) and still no response. That quest was good in beta, how you can broken it since beta 6?
    LOTRO Dynamic map - http://dynmap.ruslotro.com

5) Complete Aiglos

And then also I believe you need to reach level 115, after completing all of these, relog, and you should get a quest automatically appear in your quest log to go to your allegiance hall and begin the dailies/weeklies!

Hope this helps!

I can confirm this, I had put a ticket in before I saw this post and a GM has just gotten back to me and told me I needed to complete the 'Tales of Gorgoroth' deed, they also told me exactly what I was missing which match with items on this list.

i followed this guide yesterday and it worked for me... got my automatic quest after relog.

but i think u can simply say that u just have to finish all mordor quests ... :P

kann das mal jemand auf Deutsch übersetzen was man da nun genau machen muss für die Blöden aufgaben ?
    bin schon eine woche auf 115,hab alles gequestet und bekomme absolut keine Allianz daylies...ich bekomme ja nicht mehr die Handwerks Instanzen...bzw hab ich heute erst erfahren das es überhaupt welche gibt...
    Last edited by RealJericho; Aug 09 2017 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RealJericho View Post
    kann das mal jemand auf Deutsch übersetzen was man da nun genau machen muss für die Blöden aufgaben ?
    bin schon eine woche auf 115,hab alles gequestet und bekomme absolut keine Allianz daylies...ich bekomme ja nicht mehr die Handwerks Instanzen...bzw hab ich heute erst erfahren das es überhaupt welche gibt...
    queste einfach Mordor komplett durch + Buch... dann wirst du eine versteckte Tat freischalten... dann einmal reloggen und du hast die automatische Quest für die Dailies
    Soldurii ~ Thelyn Ennor ~ Banditos // Gwaihir (EU-DE)

Zarifari (Main-Rk) - Zariliv - Zhanthryth

Quote Originally Posted by Zariliv92 View Post
    queste einfach Mordor komplett durch + Buch... dann wirst du eine versteckte Tat freischalten... dann einmal reloggen und du hast die automatische Quest für die Dailies
    Ich habe Mordor durch gequestet und das Buch gemacht. Ich habe alle Wissens seiten in jedem Gebiet gefunden. Ich habe alle Schliesst Aufgaben für XY ab Taten fertig.

Ich bekomme garnichts der gleichen. Da kann ich reloggen wie ich will.
    Ich habe schon die Allianz gewechselt...nichts
    mehrfach schon Tickets geschrieben...nichts

Nicht mal die GMs wissen was davon und können oder wollen nicht Helfen.

Das ist sehr ärgerlich

Aufm Test-server war es easy- Allianz Beitretten->einführung gemacht-> Quests verfügbar...
    Last edited by RealJericho; Aug 10 2017 at 07:05 AM.

5) Complete Aiglos

Hope this helps!

Happy I found this. I didn't realize I needed to get through the book quests. I was wondering why I didn't get any quest/missions for allegiance even though it unlocked and I chose the elf's.

Quote Originally Posted by RealJericho View Post
    Ich habe Mordor durch gequestet und das Buch gemacht. Ich habe alle Wissens seiten in jedem Gebiet gefunden. Ich habe alle Schliesst Aufgaben für XY ab Taten fertig.

Ich bekomme garnichts der gleichen. Da kann ich reloggen wie ich will.
    Ich habe schon die Allianz gewechselt...nichts
    mehrfach schon Tickets geschrieben...nichts

Nicht mal die GMs wissen was davon und können oder wollen nicht Helfen.

Das ist sehr ärgerlich

Aufm Test-server war es easy- Allianz Beitretten->einführung gemacht-> Quests verfügbar...
    Did you complete the quest chain with Yordam? For some people the quest was bugged and they couldnt finish it.