We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

T10 versus T11 cook recipes / food

It seems there's a bug in T10 versus T11 cooking recipes, here the cooked food. Sorry for the screenshot being in German. I think the issue is evident nevertheless.
    From left to right:
    (1) crafting window entry 'Seven-star stew'
    (2) actual item 'Seven-star stew'
    (3) buff after eating 'Seven-star stew'
    (4) crafting window entry t11 cooked food
    (5) actual item t11 cooked food
    T11 values are lower than the tooltip for buff from the 'Seven-star stew' says.

Is this mismatch only in the German client or is it the same in the English language client?

Kind regards

Rhunar

I can confirm that 1, 2, and 3, on an English server, all have the same stats, which are the stats of 1.

I can also confirm that 4 and 5 have the same stats on an English server. The in combat stats are higher,
    those are the ones that count, imo.
    Farm as if there is no tomorrow, cook as if there is no health inspection!

When in game, no thoughts of the forums, when on the forums, the game fades. The former is preferable.

I fear that is a bug we don't want to tell the devs about

Many T10 recipes were downgraded by the update. For instance T10 Breach Finders used to give 4000 modifier. T11 gives 2300, and if you craft new T10's they'll give 2000. The existing ones still give 4000. Seems they forgot to nerf this one.

Quote Originally Posted by OghranNasty View Post
    I fear that is a bug we don't want to tell the devs about

Many T10 recipes were downgraded by the update. For instance T10 Breach Finders used to give 4000 modifier. T11 gives 2300, and if you craft new T10's they'll give 2000. The existing ones still give 4000. Seems they forgot to nerf this one.
    It seems they did about everything - some up, some down and some with no change! I haven't actually checked the 'buff' with all when active, just going by the item description. Interesting to note the T10 Fortifying Food didn't appear to change, but the T11 food now has +12k to Resistance, although the % mits stayed the same.
    Also the T10 Trail Food jumped up a few (~20pts) and now the T11 T Food is back to single attribute but greatly increased to ~450ish.

I guess that incoming regen stat is what they wanted to nerf, maybe to make Mordor feel more difficult.
    "Never argue with a fool, it's difficult to tell the difference"

Quote Originally Posted by Rhunar View Post
    It seems there's a bug in T10 versus T11 cooking recipes, here the cooked food. Sorry for the screenshot being in German. I think the issue is evident nevertheless.
    From left to right:
    (1) crafting window entry 'Seven-star stew'
    (2) actual item 'Seven-star stew'
    (3) buff after eating 'Seven-star stew'
    (4) crafting window entry t11 cooked food
    (5) actual item t11 cooked food
    T11 values are lower than the tooltip for buff from the 'Seven-star stew' says.

Is this mismatch only in the German client or is it the same in the English language client?

Kind regards

Rhunar
    Problem is that some formulas have been replaced with others. The new (parabolic) ones for in-combat are going to a maximum item level of 120 (corresponding with character levels), so you will see stats of that level on your old ilvl201 food.

The effect is I guess from a lvl114 character who has used the old ilvl201 food.
    Last edited by Giseldah; Oct 09 2017 at 01:44 PM.