We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Imsorrymate View Post
    No monster will play this bull#### you did launch as update.

I am sorry mate. Mordor awaits.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninky View Post
    227k morale. Insanity. Do my eyes deceive me...

So I can assume you are nigh invincible in any duel?
    Well, everything else is literally pathetic - no mits, no BPE, no Mastery. And to be honest, I didn't even try to engage anything, creep or NPC, as I was only doing that to show how crazy the scaling got with this update. But yeah, I would assume creeps might get mighty bored trying to kill me in that build. I guess each champ healing tick from Fight On would be about 8K every 2 secs....

But I moved on, and am now leveling up, and the scaling is becoming less and less dramatic as I go.....
    Radian- Champion- Landroval

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    This is the only sensible post in this whole thread.
    tks mate
    10 years lotro enthousiast, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar

Quote Originally Posted by Valakircka View Post
    a word to all creeps............. creeps you exist only for a cause
    this is to be killed by the freeps!
    eat this up!
    dont ask for more!
    try tour best!
    n die like a kreep you are, orc, warg or spider does no difference
    you aint have something more
    you aint have something different
    eat this up or goodbye n good ridens
    go find n other pvp game that suits your creep behaviour
    you aint good for anything more!!!!!!!!!
    kisses!
    A word to Valakircka:

You also exist for a cause.
    This is to give SSG your cash.
    Grind, grind, grind your gear.
    Go back to the Moors.
    Realize you have built your gear just to spar with mates.
    Enjoy!
    Last edited by Onror; Aug 17 2017 at 10:06 AM.
    Now let's have something decent and military. Squad... camp it... up!

Quote Originally Posted by Valakircka View Post
    a word to all creeps.............
    creeps you exist only for a cause
    this is to be killed by the freeps!
    eat this up!
    dont ask for more!
    try tour best!
    n die like a kreep you are, orc, warg or spider does no difference
    you aint have something more
    you aint have something different
    eat this up or goodbye n good ridens
    go find n other pvp game that suits your creep behaviour
    you aint good for anything more!!!!!!!!!
    kisses!
    Nice limerick Val, sorta sums up my thoughts too.

As for others in this thread your creep tears are hilarious, if they aren't insanely OP 2 button 2 skill killing, they think they're under-powered ... I guess if you can't play your monster class and keep losing, there's the door....
    other favorite middle-earth games: The One Ring RPG by Cubicle 7; LotR: The Card Game by FFG; Hobbit/LotR Strategy Battle Game by GW

Quote Originally Posted by mr_toad View Post
    Nice limerick Val, sorta sums up my thoughts too.

As for others in this thread your creep tears are hilarious, if they aren't insanely OP 2 button 2 skill killing, they think they're under-powered ... I guess if you can't play your monster class and keep losing, there's the door....

Each in turn

Of all the qq's I have about creeps...
    Creeps need to untrait their bugged critical corruptions, or this bug needs to be fixed in a future patch.
    creeps are so powerful now I was getting killed in 2 seconds instead of the usual 10 seconds.
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    Each in turn

made me laugh. good find, sherlock
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Landroval~

~Rank 12 Warg, Landroval~

Well well well, the usual suspects on the forums. I find it funny that despite the unceasing and incessant complaining I am forcing myself to read I have yet to hear people say how Captains/Guards/Champs/Bears/LMs/RKs are running through the moors with impunity slaughtering creeps at will. It's only complaining about hunter/burgs, it is rather asinine to say that all freeps are OP when it's only 2 classes that are strong and busted. Wargs are just as busted as those 2 classes. 50% of creeps on at any given time is ez mode wargs and probably same number for ez mode hunters and burgs and yet you people have the audacity to sit there and cry about unfairness while you sit there and spam broken classes also. I pity the rest of the classes on both sides everything is at mercy of wargs/burgs/hunters. Lastly I find it very ironic that most of the people on this thread are the ones using the broken classes and are the ones complaining about other broken classes. Lol like #### with that #### roll a guard or reaver and then you can complain about having a hard time. Later plebs

Quote Originally Posted by Spaarda View Post
    Well well well, the usual suspects on the forums. I find it funny that despite the unceasing and incessant complaining I am forcing myself to read I have yet to hear people say how Captains/Guards/Champs/Bears/LMs/RKs are running through the moors with impunity slaughtering creeps at will. It's only complaining about hunter/burgs, it is rather asinine to say that all freeps are OP when it's only 2 classes that are strong and busted. Wargs are just as busted as those 2 classes. 50% of creeps on at any given time is ez mode wargs and probably same number for ez mode hunters and burgs and yet you people have the audacity to sit there and cry about unfairness while you sit there and spam broken classes also. I pity the rest of the classes on both sides everything is at mercy of wargs/burgs/hunters. Lastly I find it very ironic that most of the people on this thread are the ones using the broken classes and are the ones complaining about other broken classes. Lol like #### with that #### roll a guard or reaver and then you can complain about having a hard time. Later plebs
    Captain was always the weakest class in solo way and when it comes for duels. It doesn't have the potency to run through the moors and demolish creeps. Its by the far the easiest to kite and escape from captain. It always was such story.

As for Tank classes, they were always overpowered. I don't have any of them,but it is hard to believe well geared high ranked experienced champion/guardian or Beorning even tactical classes ;Lore-Master Fire-Rk to struggle so much.

PVMP was never fair and never shall be. Burg and hunter are "easy mode" when it comes to 1v1 for now, any 2 high ranked creeps can destroy the hunter, especially Spider+Warg combo.Burg will vanish in seconds to avoid death People are very focused on 1v1s ignoring raid or group which was the main focus of devs and the entire Monster play in reality. I was destroyed in less than 10 seconds caught by 2 of them CC'd and devastated, nothing I could have done.

Why do you pity rest of the classes? As for myself. I don't use hunter in the moors because its broken ,FOTM, "God mode" or lame. Whatever you wish to call it. I started with hunter because I absolutely love the class. PVE was always my main focus.

A guardian, a hard time with him? Yellow line guard with Tons of survival options and massive morale ,etc. Wasn't the Guardian one of the strongest classes in the moors or something drastically happened?

You take it was too seriously even for PVP forums.

''Mar 2017'', ''Jan 2017''...

''Was always'', ''were always''...

I know it all, says the cause-I-absolutely-love-the-class r6 hunter.

Talks about ez-mod... Because, why not?

Edit : Oh, I missed the ''let me explain you how to play'' elsewhere
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

Captain was always the weakest class in solo way and when it comes for duels. It doesn't have the potency to run through the moors and demolish creeps. Its by the far the easiest to kite and escape from captain. It always was such story.

As for Tank classes, they were always overpowered. I don't have any of them,but it is hard to believe well geared high ranked experienced champion/guardian or Beorning even tactical classes ;Lore-Master Fire-Rk to struggle so much.

PVMP was never fair and never shall be. Burg and hunter are "easy mode" when it comes to 1v1 for now, any 2 high ranked creeps can destroy the hunter, especially Spider+Warg combo.Burg will vanish in seconds to avoid death People are very focused on 1v1s ignoring raid or group which was the main focus of devs and the entire Monster play in reality. I was destroyed in less than 10 seconds caught by 2 of them CC'd and devastated, nothing I could have done.

Why do you pity rest of the classes? As for myself. I don't use hunter in the moors because its broken ,FOTM, "God mode" or lame. Whatever you wish to call it. I started with hunter because I absolutely love the class. PVE was always my main focus.

A guardian, a hard time with him? Yellow line guard with Tons of survival options and massive morale ,etc. Wasn't the Guardian one of the strongest classes in the moors or something drastically happened?

I don't want to sound rude, but have you even been to the moors in the last 2 years lmao. Tank class overpowered? Guardian one of strongest classes in moors? These statements betray your ignorance on the matter. Also rank means very little as it applies to freeps and creeps skill>rank every time. It is a struggle on both sides s if you aren't the classes I've mentioned earlier. The moors have degenerated into who can nuke the other fastest with each side having excessive damage on certain classes it all but assures that you will be at a clear disadvantage when coming up against them. Might I recommend that you take a break from role playing and festivals and spend some real time in the moors. It may improve your understanding on the matter

Quote Originally Posted by Spaarda View Post
    I don't want to sound rude, but have you even been to the moors in the last 2 years lmao. Tank class overpowered? Guardian one of strongest classes in moors? These statements betray your ignorance on the matter. Also rank means very little as it applies to freeps and creeps skill>rank every time. It is a struggle on both sides s if you aren't the classes I've mentioned earlier. The moors have degenerated into who can nuke the other fastest with each side having excessive damage on certain classes it all but assures that you will be at a clear disadvantage when coming up against them. Might I recommend that you take a break from role playing and festivals and spend some real time in the moors. It may improve your understanding on the matter
    You aren't rude at all. I've seen far worse posts. I wasn't in the moors for long time too be honest. I've seen the videos,pictures and Guardians/Wardens/Champions slaughtering creeps in Duel or small groups/raids with ease. I am not sure what changed so much since then .They were overpowered. I asked a simple question, is Guardian overpowered,Maybe I made mistake comparing his nigh invincible tanking in Mordor and heal on reflect from multiple mobs , my mistake then.

Hmm skill. Okay. Will you please explain me the skill needed to 1 shoot a creep? or 3 shoot as Hunter or a warg even? What skill does it take to press few buttons and demolish a player from stealth?

Regarding rank;

You have 2 "Skilled" Freeps and creeps. Rank shall matter ultimately if both are skilled and one lacks 20% morale,20% power, 15% damage finesse rating, clearly rank 15 is at advantage.

I agree with Moors falling low and who can nuke fastest, but the players bringing that disadvantage to themselves. Powerful classes run solo. Find Defiler and Spider and kill it. Group up. Its very simple.

I m not actually fond of Festivals that much ,but into RP and lore, I love everything too be honest and PVMP has been quite refreshing change I do understand things better than some people think ,surely not as people who were active in PVP every day for years and probably not more than you as well for now, That is impossible.

Thanks for your recommendation and advice.
    Last edited by Ninky; Aug 22 2017 at 01:36 AM.

"Not all those who wander are lost....some are so stubborn that they always think they're going in the right direction."

"The 4th age is the store age" - Hetweith

Why are you all fighting? This game sucks now for anyone who enjoys raid content or pvp. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this has been a long drawn out plan to phase out pvp all together.
    They want to focus on the people who are content with short epics, and gathering 15 orc swords and 10 wolf furs. You guys should just stop wasting your time fighting over this and play a game that's actually fun.
    Original Challenger of Sapience
    Svin/Earaendil/Faeramir

You aren't rude at all. I've seen far worse posts. I wasn't in the moors for long time too be honest. I've seen the videos,pictures and Guardians/Wardens/Champions slaughtering creeps in Duel or small groups/raids with ease. I am not sure what changed so much since then .They were overpowered. I asked a simple question, is Guardian overpowered,Maybe I made mistake comparing his nigh invincible tanking in Mordor and heal on reflect from multiple mobs , my mistake then.

Hmm skill. Okay. Will you please explain me the skill needed to 1 shoot a creep? or 3 shoot as Hunter or a warg even? What skill does it take to press few buttons and demolish a player from stealth?

Regarding rank;

You have 2 "Skilled" Freeps and creeps. Rank shall matter ultimately if both are skilled and one lacks 20% morale,20% power, 15% damage finesse rating, clearly rank 15 is at advantage.

I agree with Moors falling low and who can nuke fastest, but the players bringing that disadvantage to themselves. Powerful classes run solo. Find Defiler and Spider and kill it. Group up. Its very simple.

I m not actually fond of Festivals that much ,but into RP and lore, I love everything too be honest and PVMP has been quite refreshing change I do understand things better than some people think ,surely not as people who were active in PVP every day for years and probably not more than you as well for now, That is impossible.

Thanks for your recommendation and advice.
    Allow me to shed some light on your original inquiry... a Guardian is indeed a very interesting class in the Moors. With their mitigations and heal abilities, they are very difficult to take down in melee. This can be great sport for the Guards who like dancing into a group of Creeps and walk away unscathed.

That said, when in tank mode, their dps is not sufficient to overcome most Creeps. Thus, in a Raid, we tend to ignore them until all other freeps are dead and THEN we target the Guard with tactical and ranged dps. Add some cc to keep him from moving in and it is great sport for the Craid. So, OP? No, but certainly an interesting dilemma- back when we had more Raid action.

I also think you hit the nail about solo vs group. I am a leader of the second largest Tribe on our server and we often coordinate with the largest one. Prior to the update, we could muster a full raid on many days or two 12 mans cruising around wreaking havoc. Thus, we did not worry so much about burg vs warg or hunter vs BA. We just adjusted our tactics to fit the present and ever-changing circumstances. If things got tough, we took a time-out or grabbed a few buffs in a far-off part of the map. Then we would re-appear and try, and try again. I suspect both sides had great fun as they would muster similar numbers and adjust to our situation.

The update changes that by making every character a quick burn. So, tactics get over-shadowed by a quick Zerg and run... kill or be killed... Add some weird scaling issues and the Moors are perhaps a place left barren until adjustments are made.

That said, we are trying to keep together and fielded 11 creeps last night- but met zero freeps. We did greatly improve our Keep-taking tactics and had fun doing PvE... but it was a pale shadow of just weeks ago. So, we keep the faith and will continue to band together as Freep or Creep to challenge each other and have a diffent type of experience than in the outside Pve world. Cheers!

AA/Cor

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3