We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 51 to 62 of 62
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by Imsorrymate View Post
    No monster will play this bull#### you did launch as update.

    I am sorry mate. Mordor awaits.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninky View Post
    227k morale. Insanity. Do my eyes deceive me...

    So I can assume you are nigh invincible in any duel?
    Well, everything else is literally pathetic - no mits, no BPE, no Mastery. And to be honest, I didn't even try to engage anything, creep or NPC, as I was only doing that to show how crazy the scaling got with this update. But yeah, I would assume creeps might get mighty bored trying to kill me in that build. I guess each champ healing tick from Fight On would be about 8K every 2 secs....

    But I moved on, and am now leveling up, and the scaling is becoming less and less dramatic as I go.....
    Radian- Champion- Landroval

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    348
    Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    This is the only sensible post in this whole thread.
    tks mate
    10 years lotro enthousiast, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Valakircka View Post
    a word to all creeps............. creeps you exist only for a cause
    this is to be killed by the freeps!
    eat this up!
    dont ask for more!
    try tour best!
    n die like a kreep you are, orc, warg or spider does no difference
    you aint have something more
    you aint have something different
    eat this up or goodbye n good ridens
    go find n other pvp game that suits your creep behaviour
    you aint good for anything more!!!!!!!!!
    kisses!
    A word to Valakircka:

    You also exist for a cause.
    This is to give SSG your cash.
    Grind, grind, grind your gear.
    Go back to the Moors.
    Realize you have built your gear just to spar with mates.
    Enjoy!
    Last edited by Onror; Aug 17 2017 at 10:06 AM.
    Now let's have something decent and military. Squad... camp it... up!

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,056
    Quote Originally Posted by Valakircka View Post
    a word to all creeps.............
    creeps you exist only for a cause
    this is to be killed by the freeps!
    eat this up!
    dont ask for more!
    try tour best!
    n die like a kreep you are, orc, warg or spider does no difference
    you aint have something more
    you aint have something different
    eat this up or goodbye n good ridens
    go find n other pvp game that suits your creep behaviour
    you aint good for anything more!!!!!!!!!
    kisses!
    Nice limerick Val, sorta sums up my thoughts too.

    As for others in this thread your creep tears are hilarious, if they aren't insanely OP 2 button 2 skill killing, they think they're under-powered ... I guess if you can't play your monster class and keep losing, there's the door....
    other favorite middle-earth games: The One Ring RPG by Cubicle 7; LotR: The Card Game by FFG; Hobbit/LotR Strategy Battle Game by GW

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_toad View Post
    Nice limerick Val, sorta sums up my thoughts too.

    As for others in this thread your creep tears are hilarious, if they aren't insanely OP 2 button 2 skill killing, they think they're under-powered ... I guess if you can't play your monster class and keep losing, there's the door....

    Each in turn


    Quote Originally Posted by mr_toad View Post
    Of all the qq's I have about creeps...
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_toad View Post
    Creeps need to untrait their bugged critical corruptions, or this bug needs to be fixed in a future patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_toad View Post
    creeps are so powerful now I was getting killed in 2 seconds instead of the usual 10 seconds.
    ...
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

    Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!


    ~Me


    Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

    ~John J. Rambo

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    Each in turn








    ...
    made me laugh. good find, sherlock
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Landroval~

    ~Rank 12 Warg, Landroval~

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    35
    Well well well, the usual suspects on the forums. I find it funny that despite the unceasing and incessant complaining I am forcing myself to read I have yet to hear people say how Captains/Guards/Champs/Bears/LMs/RKs are running through the moors with impunity slaughtering creeps at will. It's only complaining about hunter/burgs, it is rather asinine to say that all freeps are OP when it's only 2 classes that are strong and busted. Wargs are just as busted as those 2 classes. 50% of creeps on at any given time is ez mode wargs and probably same number for ez mode hunters and burgs and yet you people have the audacity to sit there and cry about unfairness while you sit there and spam broken classes also. I pity the rest of the classes on both sides everything is at mercy of wargs/burgs/hunters. Lastly I find it very ironic that most of the people on this thread are the ones using the broken classes and are the ones complaining about other broken classes. Lol like #### with that #### roll a guard or reaver and then you can complain about having a hard time. Later plebs

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaarda View Post
    Well well well, the usual suspects on the forums. I find it funny that despite the unceasing and incessant complaining I am forcing myself to read I have yet to hear people say how Captains/Guards/Champs/Bears/LMs/RKs are running through the moors with impunity slaughtering creeps at will. It's only complaining about hunter/burgs, it is rather asinine to say that all freeps are OP when it's only 2 classes that are strong and busted. Wargs are just as busted as those 2 classes. 50% of creeps on at any given time is ez mode wargs and probably same number for ez mode hunters and burgs and yet you people have the audacity to sit there and cry about unfairness while you sit there and spam broken classes also. I pity the rest of the classes on both sides everything is at mercy of wargs/burgs/hunters. Lastly I find it very ironic that most of the people on this thread are the ones using the broken classes and are the ones complaining about other broken classes. Lol like #### with that #### roll a guard or reaver and then you can complain about having a hard time. Later plebs
    Captain was always the weakest class in solo way and when it comes for duels. It doesn't have the potency to run through the moors and demolish creeps. Its by the far the easiest to kite and escape from captain. It always was such story.

    As for Tank classes, they were always overpowered. I don't have any of them,but it is hard to believe well geared high ranked experienced champion/guardian or Beorning even tactical classes ;Lore-Master Fire-Rk to struggle so much.

    PVMP was never fair and never shall be. Burg and hunter are "easy mode" when it comes to 1v1 for now, any 2 high ranked creeps can destroy the hunter, especially Spider+Warg combo.Burg will vanish in seconds to avoid death People are very focused on 1v1s ignoring raid or group which was the main focus of devs and the entire Monster play in reality. I was destroyed in less than 10 seconds caught by 2 of them CC'd and devastated, nothing I could have done.

    Why do you pity rest of the classes? As for myself. I don't use hunter in the moors because its broken ,FOTM, "God mode" or lame. Whatever you wish to call it. I started with hunter because I absolutely love the class. PVE was always my main focus.

    A guardian, a hard time with him? Yellow line guard with Tons of survival options and massive morale ,etc. Wasn't the Guardian one of the strongest classes in the moors or something drastically happened?

    You take it was too seriously even for PVP forums.

  10. #60
    ''Mar 2017'', ''Jan 2017''...

    ''Was always'', ''were always''...

    I know it all, says the cause-I-absolutely-love-the-class r6 hunter.

    Talks about ez-mod... Because, why not?

    Edit : Oh, I missed the ''let me explain you how to play'' elsewhere
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

    Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!


    ~Me


    Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

    ~John J. Rambo

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninky View Post
    Captain was always the weakest class in solo way and when it comes for duels. It doesn't have the potency to run through the moors and demolish creeps. Its by the far the easiest to kite and escape from captain. It always was such story.

    As for Tank classes, they were always overpowered. I don't have any of them,but it is hard to believe well geared high ranked experienced champion/guardian or Beorning even tactical classes ;Lore-Master Fire-Rk to struggle so much.

    PVMP was never fair and never shall be. Burg and hunter are "easy mode" when it comes to 1v1 for now, any 2 high ranked creeps can destroy the hunter, especially Spider+Warg combo.Burg will vanish in seconds to avoid death People are very focused on 1v1s ignoring raid or group which was the main focus of devs and the entire Monster play in reality. I was destroyed in less than 10 seconds caught by 2 of them CC'd and devastated, nothing I could have done.

    Why do you pity rest of the classes? As for myself. I don't use hunter in the moors because its broken ,FOTM, "God mode" or lame. Whatever you wish to call it. I started with hunter because I absolutely love the class. PVE was always my main focus.

    A guardian, a hard time with him? Yellow line guard with Tons of survival options and massive morale ,etc. Wasn't the Guardian one of the strongest classes in the moors or something drastically happened?

    You take it was too seriously even for PVP forums.

    I don't want to sound rude, but have you even been to the moors in the last 2 years lmao. Tank class overpowered? Guardian one of strongest classes in moors? These statements betray your ignorance on the matter. Also rank means very little as it applies to freeps and creeps skill>rank every time. It is a struggle on both sides s if you aren't the classes I've mentioned earlier. The moors have degenerated into who can nuke the other fastest with each side having excessive damage on certain classes it all but assures that you will be at a clear disadvantage when coming up against them. Might I recommend that you take a break from role playing and festivals and spend some real time in the moors. It may improve your understanding on the matter

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaarda View Post
    I don't want to sound rude, but have you even been to the moors in the last 2 years lmao. Tank class overpowered? Guardian one of strongest classes in moors? These statements betray your ignorance on the matter. Also rank means very little as it applies to freeps and creeps skill>rank every time. It is a struggle on both sides s if you aren't the classes I've mentioned earlier. The moors have degenerated into who can nuke the other fastest with each side having excessive damage on certain classes it all but assures that you will be at a clear disadvantage when coming up against them. Might I recommend that you take a break from role playing and festivals and spend some real time in the moors. It may improve your understanding on the matter
    You aren't rude at all. I've seen far worse posts. I wasn't in the moors for long time too be honest. I've seen the videos,pictures and Guardians/Wardens/Champions slaughtering creeps in Duel or small groups/raids with ease. I am not sure what changed so much since then .They were overpowered. I asked a simple question, is Guardian overpowered,Maybe I made mistake comparing his nigh invincible tanking in Mordor and heal on reflect from multiple mobs , my mistake then.

    Hmm skill. Okay. Will you please explain me the skill needed to 1 shoot a creep? or 3 shoot as Hunter or a warg even? What skill does it take to press few buttons and demolish a player from stealth?

    Regarding rank;

    You have 2 "Skilled" Freeps and creeps. Rank shall matter ultimately if both are skilled and one lacks 20% morale,20% power, 15% damage finesse rating, clearly rank 15 is at advantage.

    I agree with Moors falling low and who can nuke fastest, but the players bringing that disadvantage to themselves. Powerful classes run solo. Find Defiler and Spider and kill it. Group up. Its very simple.

    I m not actually fond of Festivals that much ,but into RP and lore, I love everything too be honest and PVMP has been quite refreshing change I do understand things better than some people think ,surely not as people who were active in PVP every day for years and probably not more than you as well for now, That is impossible.


    Thanks for your recommendation and advice.
    Last edited by Ninky; Today at 01:36 AM.

 

 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload