We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    So...is Fushaum Bal North: Fushaum Bal Raiders actually a quest?

I believe I have done them all and don't see that one. Would love to move on but since I they made it so that you can't come back to do these quests later, I am a bit wary of doing the Final Resolution quest until I get some clarification on this quest.

Also, is [112] Fushaum Bal North: Collecting Treasure actually "collecting tribute" (I have the later in my quest log).
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000001469bc/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Boseafus View Post

I believe I have done them all and don't see that one. Would love to move on but since I they made it so that you can't come back to do these quests later, I am a bit wary of doing the Final Resolution quest until I get some clarification on this quest.

Also, is [112] Fushaum Bal North: Collecting Treasure actually "collecting tribute" (I have the later in my quest log).

In U20.0.2 they reduced the number of quests needed for that map's quest deed I think, so it shouldn't be an issue if you miss them. Plus, you can just repeat one of the others you have available and it will count towards the deed to replace you not having done that specific one. You should be fine to move on.
    Baldigar, 105 Burglar on Landroval

Great guide indeed!

If you don't mind me, I'd like to submit a correction:

Rare Mordor Chest inside Kam Lagurz. Coords in the guide are wrong, these are the actual ones: 18.7N, 33.5E (directions to the chest were accurate tho)

Apologies if anyone submitted this info before & I missed it
    Main: Laurelinarien (LM) Council of the Elder Lords
    Other lvl caps: Feantura (RK), Laergwend (Mini), Taurtaren (HNT). Close to cap: Morwinne (CPT), Furcifer (Beorn), Seregeth (WDN)
    Work in progress: Dagnirion (Champ), Kitiarya (Burg), Brynhilt (GRD) + [TBD High-Elf]

Each side gives additional quests when you have neutral state with it.

When you're neutral with north, you get the following repeatable quests:
    • Shaturro's Hired Hands
    • The Daily Feed
    • Deceptive Challenger
    • Need for Greed
    • Collecting Tribute
    • Fushaum Bal Raiders
    • Shaturro the Spear

When you're neutral with south, south bestows you with the following:
    • A Small Act of Kindness
    • Dealing in Stealing
    • The Bandit's Stash
    • Turning Sides
    • Khirgi's Bridge Guards
    • Khirgi's Elite
    • Khirgi's Scouts

Hope it helps you

Quote Originally Posted by Phindecano View Post
    Each side gives additional quests when you have neutral state with it.

When you're neutral with north, you get the following repeatable quests:
    • Shaturro's Hired Hands
    • The Daily Feed
    • Deceptive Challenger
    • Need for Greed
    • Collecting Tribute
    • Fushaum Bal Raiders
    • Shaturro the Spear

When you're neutral with south, south bestows you with the following:
    • A Small Act of Kindness
    • Dealing in Stealing
    • The Bandit's Stash
    • Turning Sides
    • Khirgi's Bridge Guards
    • Khirgi's Elite
    • Khirgi's Scouts

Hope it helps you
    Updating list to amend the changes between beta and live.

Also updated guide with following details:

- Obsolete information about uncommon 115 gear removed from guide as they did not make it to live
    - Added full list of Lhingris dailies (didn't get the chance to see deed during beta round).

Heads up, working on Lost Lore maps, Crafting guide (was hesitant to hold off in-case of any further patches but now that it's settled more going to post) and extra tweaks.

Incredible job! Thanks for all the hard work - yet another example of Lotro having the best community ever.

Missing Quests

Found two quests in Talath Urui that I didn't see on the list.

First was an auto-bestow titled "Ghashghrum Devoted" located around 60.0S, 22.7E. The objective is to kill 10 Ghash-hai Devoted by the lava. Quest is level 113

The second was given by a Watching-Stone at 60.2S, 21.8E titled "The Darkened Pool" and the objective is to kill 3 water wraiths at each of the 4 pools of water (Zagronk, Gakhronk, Krulronk and Ashronk) Quest is level 113

Also, the only quest I can't seem to find is "Well Preserved" under the "Tracking the Enemy" quests at Kala-Murg in Lhingris. The name is the same as the reach level 111 deed so maybe it got mixed up, or am I missing something?

Edit: Found an auto-bestow quest in Faltor Gam in Agarnaith. The title is "Infected Troll" and the objective is to kill one Infected Troll. He spawns in the camp and walks around. Quest is lvl 114
    Last edited by WhiteWolf21x; Aug 13 2017 at 11:45 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c00000025b588/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

The mechanism of claiming Tokens of Service isn't really explained anywhere. Should we claim these Tokens/Coins of Service as they become available, or does it make more sense to "save" the points for something better later? What about skipping claims of the stand alone tokens and just claim the ones that come with new quests?
    Arkenstone: Pelagor 100 Captain, Finarwe 100 Loremaster, Banderdas 100 Minstrel

Quote Originally Posted by Maelon View Post
    The mechanism of claiming Tokens of Service isn't really explained anywhere. Should we claim these Tokens/Coins of Service as they become available, or does it make more sense to "save" the points for something better later? What about skipping claims of the stand alone tokens and just claim the ones that come with new quests?
    You can freely claim them as they become available, they are just a new currency. I actually don't know why they're not auto-granted instead.

Be careful what you spend them on though, as there is a limited total amount you can acquire (from 4 Allegiances).
    Beastwise

Quote Originally Posted by Mar-Evayave View Post
    This may be worth noting:

In the quest Three Proofs, if you mess it up and don't have the NPC out, you can still complete the quest so long as you can find a player who hasn't gotten that far yet. Obviously, this quest is bugged and your only alternative is to cancel and retake the quest, but if you can find someone else who still has the NPC you can advance it with them.

(Sorry to whomever it was that probably saw me randomly come up and interact with their NPC...)

Also, I recommend dismounting before approaching the gate. I thought we had the NPC out and he'd pop up when we dismounted. Nope.
    Someone did this to me and it made my Yodam disappear. I could not summons him back. I ended up having to cancel the quest and start it all over again. I was not happy about that!
    Lillyn (Minstrel), Lynrial (Hunter), Lorlyn (LM), Lynrieth (RK), Dazeylin (Burglar), Ithilyn (Beorning) of Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by OMG_PEANUTS View Post
    Updating list to amend the changes between beta and live.

Also updated guide with following details:

- Obsolete information about uncommon 115 gear removed from guide as they did not make it to live
    - Added full list of Lhingris dailies (didn't get the chance to see deed during beta round).

Heads up, working on Lost Lore maps, Crafting guide (was hesitant to hold off in-case of any further patches but now that it's settled more going to post) and extra tweaks.
    First, thanks a ton for updating!

Second, I have another issue and wondering if others have encountered it. Once I did the Fushaum Resolution I had maxed out rep in both factions and left the area with no intention to return, knowing that if I were even to kill a mob in that area, my repuation would drop by even a few points. As someone who likes to have max rep in everything, this was important to me.
    Here's the issue: In the Black Book of Mordor Quest (I believe in book 3), it requires the player to travel all over the place and kill mobs in specific locations, Fushaum being one of those places. Maybe I just read it wrong and it was an option to kill mobs there but I now have lower rep in one of the two factions. Was this just bad design? Is there any way to get the rep back up?

Ultimately, this isn't a huge deal but curious to know how others experienced it or had a solution.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000001469bc/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

2 Waterbank Road, Eryn Lelryn, Falathlorn Homesteads
    For anyone interested, I merged the lootable stuff into individual maps. By "lootable", I mean stuff you have to interact with to get, so Treasure Caches, Rare Chests and Lore Pages.

OP is welcome to use them if he wishes.

https://imgur.com/a/MxfBM
    Tolella Hlothran ~ Minstrel ~ 115
    Crickhollow
    Officer ~ Phoenix Rising

I'm confused about when the various chapters for Allegiance quests show up! I am in the Elf one, and just finished Chapter 2. I am up to level 11 in allegiance and one of the items I "Claimed" ws unlocking chapter 3. But Chapter three is nowhere to be found.

Help!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfgarde View Post
    I'm confused about when the various chapters for Allegiance quests show up! I am in the Elf one, and just finished Chapter 2. I am up to level 11 in allegiance and one of the items I "Claimed" ws unlocking chapter 3. But Chapter three is nowhere to be found.

Help!
    It's an item that goes in your inventory that you use to start the next quest.
    Crickhollow
    Officer ~ Phoenix Rising

Quote Originally Posted by LethalLethality View Post
    It's an item that goes in your inventory that you use to start the next quest.
    Thanks! Never thought of that. Will check my bags tonight when I get home!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfgarde View Post
    Thanks! Never thought of that. Will check my bags tonight when I get home!
    Also check your Loot Overflow. If you have Always Loot All turned off, it'll end up there as well as if your bags are full.
    Chromite/Grumbletocks/Grumbletunes/Schrade on Landroval, Chromite on Arkenstone, Appendage on Brandywine

nevermind
    Last edited by wolfgarde; Aug 29 2017 at 02:10 PM.

[*][110] Well-preserved
    Is this a Quest or a Deed?

Neither, really. When you hit 111, you get the Well Preserved title. It a homage to Bilbo turning 111.

Quote Originally Posted by Torromir View Post
    Is this a Quest or a Deed?

First, thanks a ton for updating!

Second, I have another issue and wondering if others have encountered it. Once I did the Fushaum Resolution I had maxed out rep in both factions and left the area with no intention to return, knowing that if I were even to kill a mob in that area, my repuation would drop by even a few points. As someone who likes to have max rep in everything, this was important to me.
    Here's the issue: In the Black Book of Mordor Quest (I believe in book 3), it requires the player to travel all over the place and kill mobs in specific locations, Fushaum being one of those places. Maybe I just read it wrong and it was an option to kill mobs there but I now have lower rep in one of the two factions. Was this just bad design? Is there any way to get the rep back up?

Ultimately, this isn't a huge deal but curious to know how others experienced it or had a solution.
    I had the same problem and it was bad design. You could only keep both neutral id you did black book before final resolution, I even made a ticket about it. Finally they unlocked quests there so you can still do them after final resolution in last patch. Now we can do just 1 delivery quest to fill rep back again

Essences

Shadow Essences: Rare Tier 9 Essences that are crafting using the new High-Quality Doomfold materials and the single-use barter recipes. The recipes are bartered from the Conquest of Gorgoroth reputation faction, each costing 15 Silver Tokens of the Thandrim.
    There must be another way to get a Shadow Essence (a very rare way), because I got one in my inventory the other day, and I didn't craft it!

Quote Originally Posted by Hephburz-2 View Post

Horse from completing all explorer/slayer/quest deeds.
    What on earth are all those things sticking out of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Finnok-2011 View Post
    There must be another way to get a Shadow Essence (a very rare way), because I got one in my inventory the other day, and I didn't craft it!
    They are just rare loot as well. I've gotten several just by killing mobs.
    Chromite/Grumbletocks/Grumbletunes/Schrade on Landroval, Chromite on Arkenstone, Appendage on Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by Finnok-2011 View Post
    What on earth are all those things sticking out of it?
    Leaves. The horse is basically a living tree.
    Crickhollow
    Officer ~ Phoenix Rising

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3