We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

LOTRO Mordor Music Score Highlights

This video was born by Chance Thomas' permission. Thank you for sharing it! Be prepare for Mordor!

Thank you for posting this

very nice

Nice, although I was expecting a little more of sadness and dispair in the melody. But considering this is post-Sauron's fall, it's ok.

Im just glad Chance Thomas is back. I love thr Rohan Soundtrack and listen to it in my car while driving sometimes. Gondor music was OK but it wasn't Chance lol.

2 Waterbank Road, Eryn Lelryn, Falathlorn Homesteads
    Sounds good. I may have to turn game music back on. I remember turning it off when RoR released because it used the login screen music while out questing. Was kinda sad since Taylor Davis played a part in that soundtrack and I love her music.
    Tolella Hlothran ~ Minstrel ~ 115
    Crickhollow
    Officer ~ Phoenix Rising

Quote Originally Posted by LethalLethality View Post
    Sounds good. I may have to turn game music back on. I remember turning it off when RoR released because it used the login screen music while out questing. Was kinda sad since Taylor Davis played a part in that soundtrack and I love her music.
    What is really cool is as of the last beta we have new music on the Character select screen.... Nice.

What I think would be really cool but not sure if SSG would be able to do it... is change our background image once we enter Mordor to show Mount Doom or something of that nature

Wow, what a music! I like it, Thanks for share !!

Thank you to both AaylaK. and Chance Thomas for this.
    “All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

Just want to add to this that the update of the character selection panel music is beautiful. And what I've heard of the Mordor music is wonderful.

Congratulations on an epic score.

Quote Originally Posted by kickman77 View Post
    What is really cool is as of the last beta we have new music on the Character select screen.... Nice.

What I think would be really cool but not sure if SSG would be able to do it... is change our background image once we enter Mordor to show Mount Doom or something of that nature
    Actually that would be cool. SSG stop wasting time on trailers...and get this done. please and thank you.