We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

PvP Feedback for developers

Disclaimer: All the actual numbers below are just rough estimates. Maybe I got something completely wrong. In addition to that, it is kind of hard to say how good or bad freep DPS will be when not everyone is using the appropriate gear. Other things, however, are incredibly obvious. Such as warg DPS. It needs to be toned down.
    I would like to use this thread to just pile up feed back on the topic of PvP. If you have a point that you'd like to make, post it below. Just don't go off-topic.

General
    • Freep NPCs have too much health. Captain-Generals have 8 million, and I got hit by one for 50k. The DPS is fine, keep it that way. Just scale down the health to a more appropriate value.
    • Disable the use of back doors in-combat
    • Remove the mastery bonus from outposts. Instead, when an outpost corresponding to its keep is controlled by the faction that controls the keep, let there be more reinforcements in this keep.
      AE OP - Isendeep
      ID OP - TR
      ROP - Lug
      HH OP - LC

Creeps
    General
    • Finesse is too low (I suppose it has not yet been scaled appropriately)

Reaver
    • Ever since Impale got nerfed, it has become more and more obvious that reavers lack damage outside of that one skill. This is the case even now. They need a damage increase on all of their other skills, just not Impale. Especially the damage on bleeds could use a significant buff of 100% or so. The damage of other skills could simply be buffed by around 30-40%. Impale itself might as well be reduced by 10-20% to compensate.
    • Too much self healing/tankiness. Remove Wrath Self healing or reduce it, in favour of the aforementioned DPS increase.
    • Power Cost. Reavers run out of power incredibly quickly. They sorely need a power cost reduction.

Weaver
    I will leave that to someone else, I haven't played the class.

Blackarrow
    • Increase Tangleshot damage by 20%
    • Increase Screaming Shafts damage by 20%
    • Decrease VT damage by 10%?

Warleader
    • The mitigations from the banner are low. They need to be scaled up higher. 10k seems reasonable. 2k is negligible.
    • Warleaders are going to have a serious issue with how low finesse is. Their shouts will rarely go through. This is an issue with creeps in general however, not WLs, but definitely needs to be addressed
    • Warleaders just need a straight up damage increase on their melee abilities. 100% would not overdo it.
    • Warleader Healing seems in a good spot.
    • Warleader Shield Bash needs to be reduced in duration. 10s is silly. 6-7 seconds would be reasonable.

Warg
    • I don't even know where to start, but the damage is too high. It should be cut by at least 30% overall (I was doing 13k-20k DPS on freeps, albeit lvl 105 scaled freeps).
    • Reduce Claws damage by 50%
    • Increase Maul damage by 10%
    • Increase Scratch and Snip damage by 40%
    • Increase Eye Gouge damage by 10%
    • Increase Swipe damage by 20%
    • Increase Rend Flesh damage by 30%
    • Increase Throat Rip cool down to 45 seconds
    • Increase the damage reduction from Snap! to be -30%. -10% mastery is just nothing these days.

Defiler
    • I was quite happy with the healing a defiler can put out. It actually feels like it's in a pretty good spot.
    • Reduce the cool down of Fell Restoration by 5 seconds

Feel free to post your experience/tests below.

Few thoughts:

Finesse, Crit D, Resist, critical, and base mitigation are all abysmally bad for Creeps, and needs to be massively scaled up, and the corruptions nerfed. Exact numbers needed can be seen here:
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...tions-Feedback

Will just comment on the stuff I disagree with, or modifiers I'd like to place on what you said. Overall definitely agreed with your post

Reaver: In a glass build, I was critting impale on a Champ with maxed Mits, 54% crit d, and a tome of defense for 25k, devs for over 30k. Impale needs to be nerfed by 25-30%, and bleeds/sudden strikes/ravage/sundering blow scaled up appropriately. Dev strike was only critting for 7k, which makes zero sense, considering Impale/Dev strike tooltips are very close.

Weaver: Power drains and initial hits are far too high. Nerfed initial hit on damaging skills by 40% and 20% nerf to DoT. Power drain needs to be slashed in half, if not more.

Blackarrow: Revenage and VT fall into the Impale category for hitting too hard. 15-20% damage nerf, and increase to Fire Arrow, Screaming Shafts, and Tangleshot.

Warg: Awhile back I spent about 2 hours doing the exact calculations needed to keep Warg damage in relatively the same position, but making it much harder to do, my exact calculations can be found here: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...tealth-Classes

Warg damage overall is pretty fine, scaled Freeps have abysmally low mitigations (was critting for 40-45k impales on 105 Freeps), so it's not a good guideline for Warg damage. Warg damage just needs to be harder to do, and Crit magnitude for Creeps in general could use a slight reduction.

Defiler: I honestly think heals across the board for Creeps need to be nerfed, and defenses (through Audacity damage reduction being buffed or through a Freep damage nerf upon entering the Moors) need to be buffed. Too much damage, too much healing in the Moors atm. Fights are way too fast, and the big buff to heals Creeps got isn't the correct way to go about balancing things.
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

~Rank 13 Warg, Arkenstone~

Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    Reaver: In a glass build, I was critting impale on a Champ with maxed Mits, 54% crit d, and a tome of defense for 25k, devs for over 30k. Impale needs to be nerfed by 25-30%, and bleeds/sudden strikes/ravage/sundering blow scaled up appropriately. Dev strike was only critting for 7k, which makes zero sense, considering Impale/Dev strike tooltips are very close.
    In a glass build... It's called that for a reason. Reavers become incredibly squishy in a class build, and that same champion would probably destroy you as well with a few lucky crits. Doesn't that seem fair?

Weaver: Power drains and initial hits are far too high. Nerfed initial hit on damaging skills by 40% and 20% nerf to DoT. Power drain needs to be slashed in half, if not more.
    Definitely agree with power drains being nerfed. Power drains are just unhealthy for PvP in general.

Warg damage overall is pretty fine, scaled Freeps have abysmally low mitigations (was critting for 40-45k impales on 105 Freeps), so it's not a good guideline for Warg damage. Warg damage just needs to be harder to do, and Crit magnitude for Creeps in general could use a slight reduction.
    Come on, be honest. Warg damage is crazy high, there's no way around it. It's definitely not pretty fine.

If SSG cannot balance all the skills appropriately, just nerf Claws at the very least. Even if it's only by 30% or so.

Defiler: I honestly think heals across the board for Creeps need to be nerfed, and defenses (through Audacity damage reduction being buffed or through a Freep damage nerf upon entering the Moors) need to be buffed. Too much damage, too much healing in the Moors atm. Fights are way too fast, and the big buff to heals Creeps got isn't the correct way to go about balancing things.
    I don't know if I necessarily agree with that, but I think it's a good thing that creeps actually get the ability to outheal a decent amount of damage. Are you saying their survivability overall should stay the same, but they should get more passively, and less from healing?

Defiler: add in-combat res, thanks.
    Deathlyheals r14 defiler-Deadlyline r10 warg -karnage

freeps-faded

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    In a glass build... It's called that for a reason. Reavers become incredibly squishy in a class build, and that same champion would probably destroy you as well with a few lucky crits. Doesn't that seem fair?

Definitely agree with power drains being nerfed. Power drains are just unhealthy for PvP in general.

Come on, be honest. Warg damage is crazy high, there's no way around it. It's definitely not pretty fine.

If SSG cannot balance all the skills appropriately, just nerf Claws at the very least. Even if it's only by 30% or so.

I don't know if I necessarily agree with that, but I think it's a good thing that creeps actually get the ability to outheal a decent amount of damage. Are you saying their survivability overall should stay the same, but they should get more passively, and less from healing?
    Not usually. In the current build a glass reaver is super squishy, but that's because mits still have not been scaled correctly. With 25-30k crits on impale on a heavy with a tome, you're looking at 45k impales on squishies. That's not where near balanced.

Warg damage is fine. On beta it's hard to say because mits on Freepside are so wonky, but if it's similar to what it is on live, it's fine. Possibly nerfing crit corruptions to give less crit mag would be a step, but that's only because Mastery has been buffed.

Yes, that's what I'm saying. Fights are far too fast and too burst related. Hunter vs Warg fights over in seconds, etc.

Yes, that's what I'm saying. Fights are far too fast and too burst related. Hunter vs Warg fights over in seconds, etc.
    Isn't this a good thing though, as long there's a chance for it to go either way?

Not usually. In the current build a glass reaver is super squishy, but that's because mits still have not been scaled correctly. With 25-30k crits on impale on a heavy with a tome, you're looking at 45k impales on squishies. That's not where near balanced.
    Vesanus scored a devastating hit with Impale on X for 18,400 Orc-craft damage to Morale.
    Vesanus scored a critical hit with Impale on X for 2,517 Orc-craft damage to Morale.

Tested on a scaled guardian who had 40% mits, 48% crit defence, so let's consider him a squishy. That makes it a 29k Impale dev. That's not nearly as high as 45k. 29k seems very reasonable given 70k freep health. Also, I literally had to try forever to get a devastate. It rarely happens. Crits are 25k instead of 29k, which seems high, as it should. I don't think it's unbalanced at all.
    On top of that, my Beleriand Mitigation is 29.5%, 20% of which is from the Reaver passive, so that makes it 9.5% when my health starts dropping low. No mitigations whatsoever. Fire mitigation is at... 0%. Wait what. Is tactical mitigation bugged?

Warg damage is fine. On beta it's hard to say because mits on Freepside are so wonky, but if it's similar to what it is on live, it's fine. Possibly nerfing crit corruptions to give less crit mag would be a step, but that's only because Mastery has been buffed.
    I'm sorry, but it seems like you're biased. Sure, if freep mits went up to higher amounts then the DPS would be lower. Point is, freeps have to make that trade-off now. They can't have capped mits, capped crit and high finesse all at once. Saying that warg damage is fine is just not true and I'm sure that you know it as well as I do.

Then sure, if freep damage was somehow lowered, I would agree that creep healing can be reduced accordingly. That would make sense.
    Last edited by Giliodor; Jul 16 2017 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by To0n View Post
    Isn't this a good thing though, as long there's a chance for it to go either way?
    No. MMO fights should not be about who kills other in 10s or less. Fights should take over 30s always or DPS is too high.

Vesanus scored a devastating hit with Impale on X for 18,400 Orc-craft damage to Morale.
    Vesanus scored a critical hit with Impale on X for 2,517 Orc-craft damage to Morale.

Tested on a scaled guardian who had 40% mits, 48% crit defence, so let's consider him a squishy. That makes it a 29k Impale dev. That's not nearly as high as 45k. 29k seems very reasonable given 70k freep health. Also, I literally had to try forever to get a devastate. It rarely happens. Crits are 25k instead of 29k, which seems high, as it should. I don't think it's unbalanced at all.
    On top of that, my Beleriand Mitigation is 29.5%, 20% of which is from the Reaver passive, so that makes it 9.5% when my health starts dropping low. No mitigations whatsoever. Fire mitigation is at... 0%. Wait what. Is tactical mitigation bugged?

I'm sorry, but it seems like you're biased. Sure, if freep mits went up to higher amounts then the DPS would be lower. Point is, freeps have to make that trade-off now. They can't have capped mits, capped crit and high finesse all at once. Saying that warg damage is fine is just not true and I'm sure that you know it as well as I do.

Then sure, if freep damage was somehow lowered, I would agree that creep healing can be reduced accordingly. That would make sense.
    Fair enough in regards to Reaver. I don't have enough hard data regarding impale numbers. Still think it should be distributed away from impale, as you do too.

Are we talking live or beta Warg damage?

Spider toxin has to be reworked. Period. So OP for two spiders to cripple a raid with a singular aoe skill.

Wargs need damage spread across their skills, claws nerf in either damage or cd...dealers choice or make a huge tradeoff for that 90-100% crit chance.

Minstrels need healing tied to mastery...period...stop the madness.
    Captain-General Ughidontknow...Tripso rnk 6 burg...Izeatzfreepz rnk 8 warg....Yells rnk 10 warleader
    Leader of The Hobbit Syndicate
    "Everyone wants to be the hero and no one wants to be support"

Fair enough in regards to Reaver. I don't have enough hard data regarding impale numbers. Still think it should be distributed away from impale, as you do too.
    Yes, I do agree on that point. However, with the already limited resources that SSG has, I am afraid that that will have to wait some time (or forever), and in the meantime, I don't think Impale should be nerfed. It isn't needed.

Are we talking live or beta Warg damage?
    Beta.

Possibly nerfing crit corruptions to give less crit mag would be a step, but that's only because Mastery has been buffed.
    Impale has a -30% mit penetration bonus on it last time I looked, must be why it's hitting way harder than dev strike.

And ye, if devs remove critical magnitude or nerf the values, that would be great. Big hits would go down, and in general smaller hits would go up. Creeps were originally really not made for or balanced out to have big critical magnitudes.

Starting from scratch again with no crit magnitude on critical corruptions would be the best option imo. And work on mastery base values or mastery corruptions to compensate.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...84#post7745584
    Last edited by Seodric; Jul 16 2017 at 08:02 PM.
    Thonras r13/r10 Blackarrow - Erenthenn r11/r8 Hunter - Seodric r11/r5 Burglar - Seorric r9 Champion - Grusnash r9 Reaver - Nomno r8 Warg - Durumdor r7 RK - Carranham r6 Captain
    Original Challenger of Gothmog and Original Challenger of The Abyss - The Bandits Laurelin - Odyssey Evernight

Yes, I do agree on that point. However, with the already limited resources that SSG has, I am afraid that that will have to wait some time (or forever), and in the meantime, I don't think Impale should be nerfed. It isn't needed.

Beta.
    Agreed then. I think Crit base is weak, and corruptions too strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Seodric View Post
    Impale has a -30% mit penetration bonus on it last time I looked, must be why it's hitting way harder than dev strike.

And ye, if devs remove critical magnitude or nerf the values, that would be great. Big hits would go down, and in general smaller hits would go up. Creeps were originally really not made for or balanced out to have big critical magnitudes.

Starting from scratch again with no crit magnitude on critical corruptions would be the best option imo. And work on mastery base values or mastery corruptions to compensate.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...84#post7745584
    Good point, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    No. MMO fights should not be about who kills other in 10s or less. Fights should take over 30s always or DPS is too high.
    Is this sarcasm? Because that seems silly. Some fights will always take a while, high dps glass cannon classes should perform as such though.

Also, keep in mind that freeps are getting aud armor and we have no idea what it will be like. Suggesting balance before that might be using up our 3 wishes prematurely.

Just thought I'd mention this since people seem to get this the other way round.

Scaled 105 freeps can cap their mitigations, mastery, have respectable critical defence and have near crit rating cap while having high amounts of morale. It's the 115 freeps that you most likely find that you will do the insane amounts of damage on, as they have to choose whether to go for high mitigations, morale or mastery. They can't go for all 3 at once like a scaled 105 can. At the moment, scaled 105 > 115.
    Do or do not, there is no try. ~Yoda

''too much healing in the Moors atm. Fights are way too fast''... Right!
    When ''thoughts'' are elaborated that way, no wonder we've got what we have.

Concerning Defiler; their current HPS is about 10k, which is ~10% (vs morale). It takes 8sec to reach, 3/5 heals being with induction (interruption, debuff, CC, movement) and the ''bubble'' is suicide.
    In the environment where burst damage rules and the opposition has plenty of ways to temporarily mitigate the damage it receives, the way the Defiler heals is outdated. Few % more or less wont change that.
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by To0n View Post
    Is this sarcasm? Because that seems silly. Some fights will always take a while, high dps glass cannon classes should perform as such though.

Also, keep in mind that freeps are getting aud armor and we have no idea what it will be like. Suggesting balance before that might be using up our 3 wishes prematurely.
    No, high dps glass cannons should finish fights around 30s+, for lowest dps classes it should be over a minute. 10s fights are pure rng (unless you warg with no partials and always crit ). While one can argue they dont balance classes for 1v1 they forget classes should be absolutely balanced for certain kill times, if target dies in 3s when 3-4 players really target him its just broken in terms of kill time.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post

Concerning Defiler; their current HPS is about 10k, which is ~10% (vs morale). It takes 8sec to reach, 3/5 heals being with induction (interruption, debuff, CC, movement) and the ''bubble'' is suicide.
    In the environment where burst damage rules and the opposition has plenty of ways to temporarily mitigate the damage it receives, the way the Defiler heals is outdated. Few % more or less wont change that.
    I have r5 defi and just while back I had 16k hps for 5 min fighting with 5 man group, averaging well over 13k and I have no frikking clue what Im doing. Even st can be pushed to over 14k.

I do agree they SW needs to change, get similar mechanic like beorning, take 70-100% damage and mitigate it further 30%. Only way to use sw is now bubble + sw.
    Last edited by siipperi; Jul 17 2017 at 06:56 AM.

I have r5 defi and just while back I had 16k hps for 5 min fighting with 5 man group, averaging well over 13k and I have no frikking clue what Im doing. Even st can be pushed to over 14k.
    14k single target is not possible unless you're fighting incredibly bad freeps, which makes your point irrelevant, because everything is good against bad freeps. If you have a burglar on you you will have trouble getting casts off, and there are plenty of those nowadays. It's like fighting a terrible warg and saying that their DPS is bad because the warg doesn't know how to DPS... Just not true. Please don't spread such misinformation.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post

If you read what I say, I say that Heals are too much, but defenses aren't enough. In addition, Defilers are in desperate need of either a DPS or Healing stance so that they don't have the capability to DPS and heal at the same time.

No, high dps glass cannons should finish fights around 30s+, for lowest dps classes it should be over a minute. 10s fights are pure rng (unless you warg with no partials and always crit ). While one can argue they dont balance classes for 1v1 they forget classes should be absolutely balanced for certain kill times, if target dies in 3s when 3-4 players really target him its just broken in terms of kill time.
    Although I somewhat laugh at your arbitrary fight timers as something that needs to be met in order to say things are working properly, I also don't agree with them. 30 seconds is a pretty average fight length, and 1 minute is beyond slow (akin to fighting a heal-spamming defiler on a dps class). I think of all other MMOs I have played over the past 15 years and none of them have regular 1v1 fight scenarios that meet your desired criteria.

The general slowing down, base stat inflation so that everyone is closer to the top of the stat curves across the board, resulting in slower, less varied, and less exciting fights, is a negative design aspect of this game that has been popping up more and more over the years. I have a feeling the complaints of the loudest individuals not being able to effectively compete have driven developers toward this mindset, and to this day (other pvp-related threads in this BR forum) I see people still clamoring for changes that fit this general mold.

If you read what I say, I say that Heals are too much, but defenses aren't enough. In addition, Defilers are in desperate need of either a DPS or Healing stance so that they don't have the capability to DPS and heal at the same time.
    The discussion :

Few thoughts:
    [...]
    =Spilo;7745679]Yes, that's what I'm saying. Fights are far too fast and too burst related. Hunter vs Warg fights over in seconds, etc.

I am not discussing the suggestion you made, but the assessment you made after.
    ''Too much healing in the Moors atm. Fights are way too fast'' does not make sense.
    If the healing can't offset the damage then there is not too much of the former.
    It's : not enough of it and/or too much damage and/or not enough defence.

That'd be 15% of morale healed per second. Not much more helpful considering the current burst damage, the amount or the lack of skills to cope with it.
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

kinda agree witht he OPs
    but decreasing claws dmg and boosting others aint gonna help, good wargs will still trash you into the bin, so prepare to get ### blasted to the other side of the moors if SSG aint gonna do anything about it.

just decrease the critical magnitude on wargs for wargs. Damage decrease by 30% and we're done.

increase eyerake cd by 10 sec in shadow stance pls, so they still can have fun.

lol wut? -10% mastery ya say? its reduction, reduction works different vs mastery, since reduction is truly redu. Mastery however is penentration value, the more mastery, the more ez it is to do damage on armoured classes like guards/captains. At certain rate it increases damage.

damage output -> reduction -> armour penentration rating

aka mastery vs mitigation penentration

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteGoliath View Post
    kinda agree witht he OPs
    but decreasing claws dmg and boosting others aint gonna help, good wargs will still trash you into the bin, so prepare to get ### blasted to the other side of the moors if SSG aint gonna do anything about it.
    Taking damage away from Claws and redistributing it elsewhere will limit the amount of burst that wargs can dish out, and yet not nerf the DPS into the ground. It is a fair solution for the squishiest creep class.

just decrease the critical magnitude on wargs for wargs. Damage decrease by 30% and we're done.
    No, we're not done. That still makes it far too easy to play a warg.

increase eyerake cd by 10 sec in shadow stance pls, so they still can have fun.
    I hope that's sarcasm, that'd take all the fun there is to it away.

lol wut? -10% mastery ya say? its reduction, reduction works different vs mastery, since reduction is truly redu. Mastery however is penentration value, the more mastery, the more ez it is to do damage on armoured classes like guards/captains. At certain rate it increases damage.
    If a person has 130% mastery, Snap! will make it 120%. This day and age, that is basically no difference at all, and the debuff should be more significant. I haven't a clue what else you're trying to say but frankly is doesn't make sense, mastery works the same for every class except healing classes.

Taking damage away from Claws and redistributing it elsewhere will limit the amount of burst that wargs can dish out, and yet not nerf the DPS into the ground. It is a fair solution for the squishiest creep class.

No, we're not done. That still makes it far too easy to play a warg.

I hope that's sarcasm, that'd take all the fun there is to it away.

If a person has 130% mastery, Snap! will make it 120%. This day and age, that is basically no difference at all, and the debuff should be more significant. I haven't a clue what else you're trying to say but frankly is doesn't make sense, mastery works the same for every class except healing classes.
    wrong, wargs need an increased cd on eye rake due the insane burst damage that they do with crit magnitude in a stun, they basically oneshot burgs

Legend > Legend (7.0s); Evada - Dmg: 143.8K; DPS: 20,626;

you wanna call this balanced? get some help

damage output total base dmg + penentration rating aka mastery goes through redu then hits the armour, which differs from time to time, thats why hits do make difference from time to time on heavy armoured classes You can fit 6 crit dmg but crit wont truly penentrate the armour value as its generally increased crit magnitude then rather mastery. so mastery + crit is most deadly combination vs heavy classes. On mini, they barely feel the mastery and rather the magnitude.

IT says it increases damage, as it does, but its real purpose is penentration.

like blackarrows, that got a special trait for it.

Reavers dont need a power reduction, as they got a def event and a trait for it. They also have access to 6x mastery, which is good to fit as reaver.

So increasing the damage on warg except for best claws on nerf will only increase the damage more since you go through a rotation, so just nerf the damage and dont increase anything
    Last edited by WhiteGoliath; Jul 17 2017 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteGoliath View Post
    wrong, wargs need an increased cd on eye rake due the insane burst damage that they do with crit magnitude in a stun, they basically oneshot burgs

Legend > Legend (7.0s); Evada - Dmg: 143.8K; DPS: 20,626;

you wanna call this balanced? get some help

damage output total base dmg + penentration rating aka mastery goes through redu then hits the armour, which differs from time to time, thats why hits do make difference from time to time on heavy armoured classes You can fit 6 crit dmg but crit wont truly penentrate the armour value as its generally increased crit magnitude then rather mastery. so mastery + crit is most deadly combination vs heavy classes. On mini, they barely feel the mastery and rather the magnitude.

IT says it increases damage, as it does, but its real purpose is penentration.

like blackarrows, that got a special trait for it.

Reavers dont need a power reduction, as they got a def event and a trait for it. They also have access to 6x mastery, which is good to fit as reaver.

So increasing the damage on warg except for best claws on nerf will only increase the damage more since you go through a rotation, so just nerf the damage and dont increase anything
    Solid effort on the troll. Let's highlight a few of your best moments:

they basically oneshot burgs

egend > Legend (7.0s); Evada - Dmg: 143.8K; DPS: 20,626;

altair insinuates that Snap! is a useful skill

They also have access to 6x mastery, which is good to fit as reaver.

So increasing the damage on warg except for best claws on nerf will only increase the damage more since you go through a rotation,

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast