We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck1771 View Post
    Just because you don't care about an issue doesn't mean it is trivial.
    This thread is filled with trivial. Some examples from only the last few pages:

Quote Originally Posted by Silverangel View Post
    I don't know what the doomtrolls are yammering about now, aside from apparently going so far as to insult Cord's taste in music just for extra drama, but agree.

The leveling gameplay was a little boring to watch for me personally, but that was a good stream. Mainly just listened at work, and enjoyed it. Most personable faces forward.

FWIW I don't like seeing kids on these types of streams, or overly extroverted disc jockey fake people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorey View Post
    Once again you are getting very personal, this is not about me.

I know...we know, you keep telling us that every day. As I said many times LOTRO has issues but the game is running so that means it is playable. I will not jump on your bandwagon , I'd rather have fun in game and enjoy while I can
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdmaha1998 View Post
    Oh poor kick couldn't handle people calling him out now thinks anytime someone post that he can't see its about him that's so cute.
    Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    I love these threads. My brain cells die each page I read and I cant affort on losing more IQ.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeirOfNumenor View Post
    Ummmmmmm, popcorn......

/munch_munch

This one I agree with:
    Quote Originally Posted by kickman77 View Post
    Wee, this is what happens when the official word is silence..... utter deafening silence.

Just come out and say "No sorry it will upset some members of the playerbase but we are currently not planning on altering the packs. We thank you for the feedback but at this time plan on continuing the current sales of Mordor"

Easy way to end it. I might not agree with it but Sapience did it with trait trees. he came right out and said something like "We are getting them nothing is going to change that" it ticked a lot of people off but it was at least honest. (he also did follow that up with something like "Please offer us ways to adjust them with feedbackk" (which of course does not seem like any was used but that is beside the point"))

So yeah, the trolls come in, the pettiness comes in... it all rolls downhill and yet... still silence....
    Last edited by greetingsdownunder; Jul 26 2017 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by greetingsdownunder View Post
    This thread is filled with trivial.
    Trivial just like those who do jump in a thread only to tell others they are 'trivial' ?

Quote Originally Posted by greetingsdownunder View Post
    My goodness, 27 pages of debates about the most trivial things.

Imagine this conversation if it was in a courtroom. Cordovan sitting on a defense seat. And the jurors are debating the points of the case, in open session, for weeks. lol.

Good thing the judge (SSG) can overturn 100% of the jurors' opinions.
    This thread was done many pages ago , but hey, I guess people need to let out steam and want to keep talking and as long as this discussion does not descend into a flame war, I don't see any problem with that. What you find 'trivial' others may find funny or interesting.

I love these comments. First make huge effort to battle about something for pages. Then just shrug off hours of debating with "it's just a video game". All credibility from your defending posts just dropped there.
    A few posts in the last 2 pages is hardly a 'battle about something' Sip, so I'm afraid to let you know you just made an other 'trivial'
    Amorey
    Laurelin Archives Webteam

Something I said about four months ago in a different thread is appearing to be more and more likely:

My belief is that SSG is just trying to get us to Mordor, destroy the Ring, Scour the Shire....once we have a session play saying goodbye at the Grey Havens....they can wrap up at any time - but at least the main story has been concluded - HELLO - maintenance mode! (if we can be so lucky)...
    "The world weighs on my shoulders, but what am I to do? You sometimes drive me crazy, but I worry about you. I know it makes no difference to what you're going through, but I see the tip of the iceberg, and I worry about you"

I love these comments. First make huge effort to battle about something for pages. Then just shrug off hours of debating with "it's just a video game". All credibility from your defending posts just dropped there.
    Yeah, but that is Amorey 101, she's always been a hypocrite hiding behind fake smiley faces. How much do you want to bet she'll be back first thing in the morning, posting in the forum for a game she wants the rest of us not too take too seriously? Oh look...

Quote Originally Posted by Amorey View Post
    Trivial just like those who do jump in a thread only to tell others they are 'trivial' ?

This thread was done many pages ago , but hey, I guess people need to let out steam and want to keep talking and as long as this discussion does not descend into a flame war, I don't see any problem with that. What you find 'trivial' others may find funny or interesting.

Thousands of posts over several years full of blind devotion is hardly a 'battle about something'
    She's nothing if not predictable.
    Don't tell me, show me...

Quote Originally Posted by HeirOfNumenor View Post
    Something I said about four months ago in a different thread is appearing to be more and more likely:
    And sadly it is business choices that got us there.

I mean honestly when you see players leaving and we cut the amount of servers in half WHY would you continue to do the same things that drove all of those players away?
    I saw the light fade from the sky
    On the wind I heard a sigh
    As the snowflakes cover my fallen brothers
    I will say this last goodbye

Quote Originally Posted by kickman77 View Post
    And sadly it is business choices that got us there.

I mean honestly when you see players leaving and we cut the amount of servers in half WHY would you continue to do the same things that drove all of those players away?
    They are completely out of touch with the realities of their game, and their players.

Remember when Rowan (the executive producer) was shocked to learn that an increase of level cap required a massive LI re-grind?

Remember when (during HD beta) there were Warden gambit tooltips with little sticky note comments from the Devs to themselves saying things like "What does this do?"

With the exception of MoL on the lore side, and maybe Vastin (who knows what he's doing but has been gone for a long time) this game is one giant revolving door for interns and chair-fillers who are just passing through between assignments, and have less than even a casual player's understanding of the game.
    Dagoreth (Warden) and Belechannas (Lore-master) of Arkenstone

< No Dorfs >
    Fighting the Dorf menace to Middle Earth since 2008

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28