We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Stormcrow Production's Official Stream

-The Warg Talks-

For those of you who don't know, I've had the opportunity to start streaming for LOTRO's official Twitch. My stream includes:

1. Kind act of the day to be featured in stream (encouraging kind behavior in and out of the game).
    2. Tip of the day for Warg players.
    3. A special guest interview with various leaders in the LOTRO community.
    4. Official LOTR trivia, and a 600 gold giveaway for the winners!
    5. PvP commentary/coaching on specific clips/videos.
    6. Organized battles against various Free Peoples of Arkenstone.

If you're interested in PvP (whether you are a veteran, or a noob to the whole thing!), then this stream is something I'm sure you'll enjoy- I stream for LOTRO on Sundays, 9-11 EST.

I'm looking for submissions for 3 categories:

1. Warg/Burglar/LM PvP footage for coaching (submit your Youtube link via Personal Message). It may be featured in stream!
    2. Kind act of the day submissions. Submit your short story detailing something you were able to do in or out of game to show kindness to someone. Kind acts may be featured in stream.
    3. Specific questions about PvP, Warg or anything else!

Hope to see you this Sunday!

https://www.youtube.com/c/StormcrowProductions
    https://www.twitch.tv/lotrostream
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Landroval~

~Rank 12 Warg, Landroval~

Cool and thanks for being on LOTROstream.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    -The Warg Talks-

For those of you who don't know, I've had the opportunity to start streaming for LOTRO's official Twitch. My stream includes:

1. Kind act of the day to be featured in stream (encouraging kind behavior in and out of the game).

If you're interested in PvP (whether you are a veteran, or a noob to the whole thing!), then this stream is something I'm sure you'll enjoy- I stream for LOTRO on Sundays, 9-11 EST.

1. Warg/Burglar/LM PvP footage for coaching (submit your Youtube link via Personal Message). It may be featured in stream!
    2. Kind act of the day submissions. Submit your short story detailing something you were able to do in or out of game to show kindness to someone. Kind acts may be featured in stream.

I watched your latest stream , ( landed upon it by luck ) and i really enjoy it. Not a pvmp player myself , however....
    I really don't mean to sound harsh BUT , it's such a relief to watch a Lotro streamer that understands how to play the game at long last.

All the best , hoping you get all the support you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    -The Warg Talks-

Thanks for spotlighting PvMP. It's a fun and engaging aspect of LOTRO. Hopefully more people will try it out. I think there is an intimidation factor that gets in the way of more people joining. I like promoting "good" behavior. When I was on Riddermark the player base was pretty fierce in policing itself. This lead to better fights, less zergs, and new players had a better experience. I'd like to see you roll a new creep that was not Melee DPS. I think there would be huge entertainment value in that especially on Arkenstone. Playing other classes give a different perspective in the Moors.
    Landy Redrighthand WL 13, Pawpatrol Stalker 7, Horrorbuisness BA 7
    Landy Tridis LM 6, Barnabras Warden 4

This is kind of sad that this come way too late in LOTRO history. Twitch exposure could had been so good for overall health and balance of the game. This nearly got me wanting to play the game again as i think a lot of competitive PvP players would also but well.. lag/####ty balance/######## pvp features. Again all of this could had been avoided with a better emphasis on what depth the LOTRO pvp can really achieve if the will is here.

Good luck with these, hopefully in 1 or 2 years, good pvp devs will be hire by the LOTRO team.
    "My friends call me Gray, my enemies call for back-up" - GRay, 2003.
    "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" - GRay, 2012.

r11 warg, r9 reaver/BA/def, r8 WL/Weav. Freep destroyer since 1989.