We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by CaerArianrhod View Post
    Just three little things:
    "protesting the decision of putting a cap on the set bonuses" ... put a level cap max. on that lowlevel items was a long time overdue. they should have never been usable at more thant 10 level above.
    Article: not much news for the beta tester but for those who do no not play the beta, so it's OK.
    Videos: do you know what Never Surrender is for? No: learn it. Yes: use it.
    Yeah, I tend to forget myself when I'm on landscape. I play it with less intensity or care even than the raid, so that happens. Anyway, not showing off skills, showing content. And if you paid that close attention you could have seen it was on CD sometimes. Besides that, silencing, disarming and stuns can be fatal to anyone, not just a warden. Especially when there are no pots for 115+ fear, etc.

About the sets. I do agree. I'm all for using a 115 set if I can get it from something that isn't as old as Osgiliath, but it's fine to cap ToO. Cappy Throne sets (and some of the other ones) are horrible.

Sure, not bringing news to beta testers. Although, some may not have tested some of those things or come across them.

A few suggestions:
    The housing items from lore quests... Please don't make it one book thrown on the floor. Or at least put those into our wallet and once we get them all let us get a bookshelf. This is just ridiculous.
    Enable the lore quests to appear once you enter the region, not once you hit a certain level. No need to go back into the starter region again, it's not an anniversary event.
    The 115 camps in 106 areas are unclear to me and hope this is something to get fixed. Most of those are also linked together and pull as one.
    REMOVE EORLINGAS AND OTHER NOT USEFUL DROPS
    Drop rate for adamant shards needs to be higher. Had 540 ore and 2 shard.

You can probably find more in the article, but I wanted to just select few of these because of the lore suggestion right now.

Oh yeah, if you guys could buff Herald survivability like you have LM pets, that would be great. Either that, or give me back my plantable banner.
    Aethelbehrt ~ Captain of Landroval
    Haradwen ~ Warden of Landroval
    Zôraphel ~ Burglar of Landroval

One more thing, I believe there are 3 teal pieces that we can get for 250 Ash per piece or something like that. So since it seems that you are killing all the bonus sets we have had untill now, is it possible to give those at least something? If nothing else then some stats for using 2 and 3 pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalphor View Post
    One more thing, I believe there are 3 teal pieces that we can get for 250 Ash per piece or something like that. So since it seems that you are killing all the bonus sets we have had untill now, is it possible to give those at least something? If nothing else then some stats for using 2 and 3 pieces.
    Set bonuses are planned for the next sets of armor as the instances and other endgame content additions are released.

We really want a chance to try to address some of the more grievous class balance issues before we go and break them all again with a bunch of new set bonuses.

-Vastin

Quote Originally Posted by Vastin View Post
    Set bonuses are planned for the next sets of armor as the instances and other endgame content additions are released.

We really want a chance to try to address some of the more grievous class balance issues before we go and break them all again with a bunch of new set bonuses.

-Vastin
    At least 114 main stat for 2 and 114 vitality for 3?

But I guess we can live with these untill some instances get out.

On an unrelated matter to the content I forgot to mention something...

When I clicked on 'Exit game' in BR it only logged me out to character selection screen, didn't exit to Windows.

For me the Bullroarer server has been showing up as closed for the past two or three days. Is this intended? If so, when will it be available again?

Quote Originally Posted by Erennor View Post
    For me the Bullroarer server has been showing up as closed for the past two or three days. Is this intended? If so, when will it be available again?
    Yes, it's intentional. There should be a new build up sometime tomorrow (likely not gonna be until very early Saturday for us EU folks)

Hello! For starters, I suggest bringing down the hairline for both male and female High Elves. It's way too far up and just gives off a receding look. Also, more younger / glowy facial options should be available for High Elves! They don't look AS graceful as they SHOULD. I also remember some of the lip textures not being correctly placed on the lips, that needs to get fixed. Also, the first hairstyle for the female High Elves needs to be shaped more by the forehead, it looks like curtains. Also, maybe if possible longer hairstyles could be implemented? Thank you !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3