We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BotLike View Post

Maybe , although number 1 factor on attendance is reward , not time required to complete. I am sure FIs are slowly becoming meaningless for quite a few players on live after so many months.
    The grind for emps is finally coming to an end even for the slower player ^^
    SoE grind has come to an end for me for months now. Not that I have them maxed, the content to aquire them has become beyond repetitive. I rather not worry about SoE/crystals then play content I at this time just can't do anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by BotLike View Post

Why on earth would a minny use an unimbued book , i am totally brainstormed.............
    On unimbued books, the anthem legacies are percentage based instead of mastery based.
    But you would use up all your major legacy slots for them. Which is why healing would be so much lower.

Quote Originally Posted by theultimatekyle View Post
    On unimbued books, the anthem legacies are percentage based instead of mastery based.
    But you would use up all your major legacy slots for them. Which is why healing would be so much lower.
    The point you make is irrelevant on at least 1 level.

Firstly, you can simply swap your unimbued legendary book for the anthem then swap back to your imbued book.

The anthems are already percentage based, but with the imbued book there is added mastery. With an unimbued book he percentage increase is simply larger but there is not flat mastery buff - you would have to test to work out which is better, you cant just qualitatively claim unimbued anthems will suddenly be better because... you have a hunch? show some numbers.
    Del || Main: Deldolan - Captain
    Alts: Delusional - Minstrel, Deloflyn - Lore-master, Delude - Champion, Deludest - Rune-keeper, Deluder - Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by Willj119 View Post
    The point you make is irrelevant on at least 1 level.

Firstly, you can simply swap your unimbued legendary book for the anthem then swap back to your imbued book.

The anthems are already percentage based, but with the imbued book there is added mastery. With an unimbued book he percentage increase is simply larger but there is not flat mastery buff - you would have to test to work out which is better, you cant just qualitatively claim unimbued anthems will suddenly be better because... you have a hunch? show some numbers.
    Nope, went back on bullroarer for more testing. You're right, at the highest masteries i could force while still keeping cap crits/mits and such, an imbued anthem of war increased was increasing my out going damage percentage by about 13%, and unimbued books capped at 10%. I was wrong on that one.

High elves are apparently too tall for hobbit holes...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1...mxiSDBtVVNOR3M
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1...kp1TEk5dkl4dVE

happens at the next wood passageway frame too. (This is Grobo Dogwort's house, haven't tried others yet.)

Could use a combat-roll on demand here :P
    § Elendilmir refugee on Ark §

§ Arestelle . 115 | Muiriol . 115 | Safirel . 15 | Sofiraen . 15 | Yvanriel . 15 §

§ miraear's threads: a cosmetic history §

Quote Originally Posted by Oelle View Post

I started playing the new zone with my guardian.
    Questing/fighting landscape mobs has never been so tedious. I actually avoid fights, because it takes litterally forever to kill something.
    I can still pull 5 enemies and kill them at once with redline, but its soooo boring if it takes forever. Sometimes, hunters and RKs came along and litterally killed enemies without even stopping... and I stand there and need to fight forever... or just ignore all enemies that are not relevant for my quests even though they try to kill me. Thats just no fun.
    Besides fighting, I actually like what I saw in Mordor. However, its not much as I got annoyed so much that I just stopped after an hour or so. Maybe I should just level with wargpens or something like that and come back to mordor later... dunno... but thats just awful
    What kind of stats/gear do you have on your Guardian? I know I am in the minority with my Guard in that I have two full nearly top essence builds, one for tanking and one for DPS. I normally run 10k finesse and 115k PM with capped crit for landscape and other easy stuff. Wondering if my build will also have difficulty in Mordor or if it will be okay. I'd put my essences/gear/effort for DPS in another class but I only play a Guardian.

This is a problem for me as well. Between the stat inflation and the now massive amounts of morale on enemies, combat has become a grind. Theres no reason just any old regular mob in something like Iobar's Peak or Goblin Throne room to have 480k morale. Its insane, and honestly it takes the fun out of combat.
    Uhm. Thats totally reasonable amount of morale in an instance. Mobs should die while you run forward and aoe a bit. They should take long enough that you need to stop for a fight.

I totally understand them increasing damage from mobs, and maybe a small morale increase along with it. That way a three man will require a tank and a healer, and only one dps. But many of the dps classes are getting damage nerfs too, and when you add it to the now huge mob morale pools, it just feels like every little fight is gonna take forever.
    Uhm. General dps increase with same equipment is around +/- 20%, when you add iLI increase on top of that I bet its like 30%. Just between 105 and 115.

Its beyond preventing us from just killing mobs in two or three hits, this is turning all instances into huge time sinks. Even short, simple instances will take four or five times longer to complete. Its not making the instances more difficult-- theres no harder or more exciting mechanic to work with. Its just making it take longer. Its going to make every fight and every instance feel like a grind.
    Again no, we did wp runs of higher level, sure just t1 but killing mobs didnt take that long, still less time than on original cap. Thing is now you can actually wipe in these instances, which should be how instances are balanced. Also none of multiboss instances should take less than 15 mins or its badly balanced tbh.

The time taken to finish instances is higher compared to live when we use current gear from live and run level 106 instances. However I got the feeling that this is mostly due to the amount of BPE on the mobs and it will be back to what it is in live once we have on level gear. Some examples -

A solo warg pen level 106 instance run with level 105 toon (no modifications from live) took 29 minutes and 50 seconds. If we add a couple more DPS toons to this run, I am fairly certain it will take less than 10 minutes.

First boss in Sword halls (level 106 instance with unchanged level 105 toon from live) took 2 mins and 20 seconds -

On second boss I missed the interrupt twice and the boss ended up healing. The fight took 5 mins and 20 seconds -

Third boss took 4 mins and 50 seconds -

Total time was around 12 minute, 30 seconds. With two more DPS in the group, it will most likely take between 3 to 4 minutes.

These instances were run with DPS traits and a couple of tank gear pieces for higher morale since I wasn't sure what to expect in the fights. The time taken to complete these instances even with our existing gear isn't high in my opinion. The numbers will definitely drop when we get gear that has more finesse on it.
    Zedin - Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    Uhm. General dps increase with same equipment is around +/- 20%, when you add iLI increase on top of that I bet its like 30%. Just between 105 and 115.
    Yeah, dps came no where close to an increase. Testing on t2 instances, me and the other players I was running with lost about 5 to 10% dps. The nerf was even worse on hunters than other dps classes, with rk's seemingly suffering the least. A t1 is a poor test for your stats.

Quote Originally Posted by mattspencer View Post
    What kind of stats/gear do you have on your Guardian? I know I am in the minority with my Guard in that I have two full nearly top essence builds, one for tanking and one for DPS. I normally run 10k finesse and 115k PM with capped crit for landscape and other easy stuff. Wondering if my build will also have difficulty in Mordor or if it will be okay. I'd put my essences/gear/effort for DPS in another class but I only play a Guardian.
    I've taken my 105 Guard into BR last weekend and this weekend, copied from live both times. My build isn't anything special, full sets of flower armour and jewellery with major Ithilien essences. Not quite maxed trait points but I have most of them.

There is a new debuff in Mordor which decreases your incoming healing and outgoing DPS as well as increasing your incoming damage. The devs toned the debuff down this weekend compared to last weekend. You can counter the debuff with new gear that has the new "Light of Earendil" stat on it. The more LOE you have, the less effective the debuff becomes. There are no essences for this stat, it's a stat on the items (armour and jewellery) themselves.

Mordor is divided into several sub-zones but so far I have only been trying things in the first sub-zone, Udun.

Landscape mob block/parry/evade is way up. Apart from the debuff reducing outgoing dps, the mob BPE also reduces the damage you do to a mob. In the Ithilien and Wastes zones I can comfortably run the content in red line with no significant problems. In Udun, red line is a real problem for me. Too much incoming damage, not enough self heals. Traiting yellow in Udun shows noticeably better survival for me, but still with limitations. I also found myself keeping a more careful eye on power usage than I need to in Ithilien or the Wastes, because reduced outgoing damage from the debuff and the mob BPE means it takes longer to defeat the mobs. Until you get enough LOE to counter the debuff in Mordor, fighting groups of mobs is a lot more challenging than in Ithilien or the Wastes.

So far there do not appear to be enough quests in Udun to level comfortably. Without using any xp boosts apart from the standard rested xp boost, I was having to keep pushing on to higher level quests while I was still 105, because I ran out of on-level quests. On top of this, the only way to get new armour/jewellery with LOE that doesn't have a level requirement on it is to complete quests that have it as a reward. With limited quests available at level 105 - 106, re-gearing to acquire LOE is going to be slow. After picking up a few pieces of gear with LOE on it, from quest rewards, the mobs started to get easier to deal with but still needed some care.

I specifically looked to see if there was any new bartered or crafted armour or jewellery around level 105 - 106 with some LOE, but I didn't find anything. Maybe it's there and I never found it, but the new barter/crafted gear I could find was for the new level cap, 115.

I've also played my 105 minstrel, but not as much as my guard. My mini actually has less trouble with landscape mobs in Udun because tactical damage can't be BPE'd in the same way as physical damage.

It's been quite a few years since I last remember solo landscape content in LOTRO being this hard, maybe Moria as a mid 50's character before Moria was revamped. Based on the current Mordor build this weekend, I think a lot of solo players are going to start grouping up again just for the landscape content, at least until they have enough LOE gear to be more comfortable/survivable while playing solo.

I'm not complaining that Mordor is not a cakewalk, but maybe have some more quests at the 105 - 106 level and move some more pieces of gear with LOE onto those quests. Solo players who are not used to grouping in LOTRO are going to feel like they've seriously hit a wall when they go into Mordor based on the current preview build.
    Therina - Hobbit Guard Rongo - Hobbit Warden
    Frood - Man Minstrel Garmun - Man Captain
    Zorosi - Dwarf Champ Froodaroon - Elf Hunter
    Southern Defenders - Arkenstone (formerly Elendilmir)

Quote Originally Posted by AceDwarf View Post
    The time taken to finish instances is higher compared to live when we use current gear from live and run level 106 instances. However I got the feeling that this is mostly due to the amount of BPE on the mobs and it will be back to what it is in live once we have on level gear. Some examples -

A solo warg pen level 106 instance run with level 105 toon (no modifications from live) took 29 minutes and 50 seconds. If we add a couple more DPS toons to this run, I am fairly certain it will take less than 10 minutes.

First boss in Sword halls (level 106 instance with unchanged level 105 toon from live) took 2 mins and 20 seconds -

On second boss I missed the interrupt twice and the boss ended up healing. The fight took 5 mins and 20 seconds -

Third boss took 4 mins and 50 seconds -

Total time was around 12 minute, 30 seconds. With two more DPS in the group, it will most likely take between 3 to 4 minutes.

These instances were run with DPS traits and a couple of tank gear pieces for higher morale since I wasn't sure what to expect in the fights. The time taken to complete these instances even with our existing gear isn't high in my opinion. The numbers will definitely drop when we get gear that has more finesse on it.
    According to the patch notes, the stat inflation has been reduced for 106-110 to make leveling easier. So run times are much different at 115 compared to 106 (which should be closer to 105 style stats).

Quote Originally Posted by mattspencer View Post
    I run with ~15k finesse, 17k crit and roughly 50k mastery (didnt upgrade gear since DA as it wasnt necessary for anything).
    So you might face 20s of time per enemy in the starting zone instead of my 30
    There is no difficulty (I never even needed to use warriors heart in roughly one hour running around killing stuff), its just boring. You can still kill bigger groups all at once. It just takes much more time than ever before (dunno about before 2009).
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Gründer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

Quote Originally Posted by GarethB View Post
    I'm not complaining that Mordor is not a cakewalk, but maybe have some more quests at the 105 - 106 level and move some more pieces of gear with LOE onto those quests. Solo players who are not used to grouping in LOTRO are going to feel like they've seriously hit a wall when they go into Mordor based on the current preview build.
    I think there won't be a lot more quests - what i do think though, is that the epic line won't just be 1-2 quests - so i think we will be battling for some time at the black gate (gaining at least half way to 106) and get some gear there already. I don't think the current difficulty will be too hard. Some already claim its too easy again, but i think the first area will be ok for all kinds of players as it is.

I walked in with my guard this weekend and did all 30 Udun quests. Wasn't always easy, but doable. I am usually geared for t2c in blue, but went in with red. My red build with 2-hander didn't even have t1 capped mits and just 32k morale i think, still worked, though after changing a bit (especially bringing in more morale instead of mastery - so % heals were higher) it became easier.

Fights do take a lot of time with a guard but thats not a new problem.

Exclamation On New Avatars (mostly Female High-Elf & Man race)

I agree with a lot that has been said about the new avatars. Keeping it short:

1. Absolutely love that hair won't look blocky anymore.
    2. You achieved with Female High-Elves what was difficult with Male Elves: you made them look manly. I dislike 90% of the head shapes... facial features are not what I was expecting for the new race...
    3. Hair-styles are too few (like someone said, most of them are short-hair ones) and they still need work (bald spots on females too, behind the ears).
    4. The avatar update for Man males is really good. You nailed that from what I've seen.

Then, I did like the rolling animation, but maybe it happens too often. I don't know how I feel about the running style, but PLEASE, do something about the riding posture: it's too stiff.

Off-topic: I haven't been able to play much on this build so far, but despite not being surprised by reading about the nerf on Mordor landscape mobs, I can't say I'm happy with the decision. I didn't go out there on Build 1 using raid gear and I didn't get slaughtered, felt the difficulty was fine & wouldn't have tuned it down a lot myself... was actually happy of having longer fights since it brought back some meaning to practice rotation outside of instances... but anyway..

Edit: would love to see some adjustment to High-Elf racials, particularly the +%dmg one (2.5 seems unfair compared to rest of the races) and the single-target stun (3s? rly?)
    Last edited by Laurelinarien; Jul 09 2017 at 09:30 AM.
    Main: Laurelinarien (LM) Council of the Elder Lords
    Other lvl caps: Feantura (RK), Laergwend (Mini), Taurtaren (HNT), Morwinne (CPT), Furcifer (Beorn), Seregeth (WDN), Dagnirion (Champ) & Kitiarya (Burg).
    Lowbies: Brynhilt (GRD) & Daerris [High-Elf CPT]

that bright star in the constelation of Vela
    Ok, so I made and tried the new high elf race last weekend, but as I have been away and only got back today, I have not had time to get on the forums or indeed try the high elf this week on BR.
    So what i will say here is from last weeks BR test.

The starting area is ok, btu I feel that there is far too much talking and not enough fighting going on and it actually got a bit boring to be honest
    Make the story line a bit shorter or give us more quests to do so that we actually feel we are playing the game, rather than pretty much being spectators in it. Also, why go from level 1 to level 5 in one jump? Make it like it is in the original starter areas, where you complete quests and get XP and level up normally.

However, that is a small matter to be honest and the main problem for me is the class itself. Apart from the name, what exactly is different?

I rolled a high elf hunter to see what teh differences would be from a normal hunter and there were none at all. They both have the exact same skills, same trait trees, same attacks, same everything in fact. The only meaningfull difference is the racial trait that gives an extra 5% light damage & 5% fellowship damage and the rez feature. Is that it? is that the only difference between a high elf hunter and any other hunter? I presume there is hardly any difference between other classes but cannot be sure as i only tested the hunter class.

So in effect, we are getting a new race that is pretty much going to be exactly the same class as any other race and there wont be a great difference between a high elf class and the same class from a different race. So why exactly do you think, that people who already have all the classes, will want to pay real money to unlock another race to play exactly the same class they already have?

I would have expected the high elf to have a few different attacks than the same class of another race and perhaps even a different trait tree. After all, a high elf is supposed to be a better, stronger, more powerful warrior than someone of another race. But as it is, they will not be so except for that 5% extra damage. That is hardly enough to make me want to rush out and unlock the high elf race to be honest. After all, it is going to be exactly tha same as playing my current hunter and I see no point in rolling a high elf to do that. like I said, I can only assume that other class have a small difference as I have only tested the hunter, but judging by the difference, I will certainly NOT be rolling a high elf anything when this goes live......Sorry guys, you tried, but no cigar
    MOORS: HUNTER R11, WARG R9
    BE NOT FEARFUL OF DEATH FOR IT WILL LEAD YOU TO AN EVEN GREATER ADVENTURE,
    AS LIFE IT SELF IS A JOURNEY TO DEATH AND ONE WHICH WE MUST ALL TAKE.... LIVE GOOD, FIGHT HARD, DIE WELL.

Nothing new for the Beorning again. This is their great review? Waste of time!

High elf? Pffff stupid idea.

I think it's time for a break until my store points are up high enough to get Mordor free. <<<<lifetimer.

This game needs serious improvents and not half arsed fluff.

Quote Originally Posted by Joetzim View Post
    Seriously, guys... I log the F in and I get this?

The posture, man! At this point, you can just give me the purchase button and I'll just pound on it. I mean it, I love it, no joke.
    Looks a bit camp to me.

Would be nice if we could have 2-3 stance poses to choose from. Edit.
    Last edited by Happychappy; Jul 09 2017 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Happychappy View Post
    Looks a bit camp to me.
    Definitely Disney. Gaston from Beauty and the Beast, in fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Happychappy View Post
    Looks a bit camp to me.

Would be nice if we could have 2-3 stance poses to choose from. Edit.
    Its just class creation screen..

Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    Its just class creation screen..
    I know. But was referring to other threads too. Some games have stance choices. I remember champions online had them lol.

Could have a relaxed carfefree stance on inactiveness or heroic ready for battle stance etc. Could be good for role-players too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tybur View Post
    Classes
    • Above level 105, class trait points are awarded at levels 108, 111, and 114.
    • Beorning:
    • Beorning skills no longer work through walls. Relentless maul still does.
    • Sacrifice bonus wrath generation now lasts 20 seconds, up from 12 seconds. Base traited yellow with "In Harms Way" and "All on the Line" had sacrifice still only lasting for 12s despite tooltip indicating 20.
    • Nature's Mend no longer behaves like a wrath consuming skill. Encouraging Roar is now broken to not give the free heal to any skill.
    • Grimbeorn's Spirit and Bond of Trust no longer override each other. Grimbeorns spirit will only apply once, you need to either swap trait trees or relog to have it apply again. Further testing had it work, sometimes...and only after we used a very specific trait setup.
    • Vicious Claws will only refresh one instance of Bash bleed, and no longer remove others. Only refreshes newest bash on the target, not too much use for bash uptime.
    • Claw Swipe and Slash bleeds no longer replace each other. Works.
    • Expose now affects all Beorning damage skills. Currently untested.
    • Fate stat contributions have been improved. Minimal impact on the class, there's no reason to stack fate as other stats give greater return.
    Mordor class work is still pretty disappointing.
    ~ The devs don't want to balance classes, what chance did I have ~

Full props to the world builders for Mordor! It is a bit noticeable at this point all the re-purposed landscape. Some of which is fun to ID from other regions.

There is a general lag/graphics update/delay (you pick what you want to call it) as you move through some of the more cluttered areas. Some cases the skill lag can be deadly. I did not change my graphics options but some reminder might be useful for players hitting a cluttered area that there are several options to reduce the landscape clutter.

ex: I was playing a High Elf Champ with a friend as a High Elf Capt. His banner showed up after the fight was over, even though he clicked it early.

The Ctrl+\ screen layout is a complete mess. There are elements on top of elements and elements with no names and elements that are not connected to anything and multiple copies of the same element name.

ex: QS4 and QS5 on my Ctrl + \ had no names. I had to use the QS Tab to dock them. then add something to them so I could find them. Then undock them so I could shift them.

Suggestion: As there are now so many screen elements it would be a nice feature to be able to Rt Click and pull up a context menu list of elements that highlight and element and toggle it on/off. While having a RK attunement bar on every UI screen is expedient but for a non RK its just in the way of finding something hidden underneath. Also a tool tip help text about that the box is for would be useful.

ex: I have 2 Mount UI elements available in my Ctrl+\. I don't know if they are the same or not.
    ex: I have 2 bars: Bar 4 and Bar 5. I thought these were the Quickslot 4 and 5 but no. The QS ones have no name but do have a * to drag them. No idea what these others are for.
    ex: Having a toggle on/off the RK attunement panel
    ex: Highlight a selected UI element to find the auto-skill pop up panel.

Both the Champ and the Cappy are EnG leveled with whatever was there. Nothing complete. No damage scrolls on the weapons. Just bare bones.

a) We could take on nearly every landscape mob solo. We could take on multiple pulls.
    b) We tried the 2 Cargul in Barad Dur and got multiple trips back to the beginning . They were super hard. The instance said 1 or 2 players. (again no buffs and
    less than optimal everything and nothing optimized). Not really a solo or duo instance for our skill level of play.

While we got hammered into completely broken armour by the Cargul, my friend enjoyed the simple questing we did and wouldn't have minded being nailed by the Cargul a few times but it did get a bit much after the completely broken armour repair and we abandoned that instance.

So the landscape is perhaps too easy (and mobs too numerous) and the instance too hard or has too many Carguls to kill.

There is an overall graphics "jerk" as you move across the terrain. I don't classify this in the same way as the lag but it might be from the same causes. You see the item appear in your draw distance (rock, mob, drake, building). As you move along the image "jerks" a few feet and can do multiple jerks such that it first appears distant, then jumps to mid-view and can stutter-jump into your aggro range.

This happens while moving (riding along the Mordor highways) and can happen while stationary and a mob approaches you.
    Whoever says “I” creates the “you.” Such is the trap of every conscience. The “I” signifies both solitude and rejection of solitude. Words name things and then replace them. Whoever says tomorrow, denies it. Tomorrow exists only for him who does not seek it. And yesterday? Yesterday is Kolvillàg: a name to forget, a word already forgotten.

The Oath: A Novel by Elie Wiesel

CaerArianrhod is offline Rohirrim Scout
    Guardian of Erebrandir's Horseshoe's Secret
    Quote Originally Posted by Tybur View Post
    1. We would love your feedback on the changes in the human female faces and the human male faces and hair styles.
    2. Level 106 - 115 ratings stats have been adjusted to make the transition from level 105 - 110 smoother and slightly gentler, while making the increase from there to 115 steeper.

Miscellaneous
    • Fixed a floating chest in East Rohan.
    I only have one question: why do abuse us for Alpha testing?

I hope you are planing at least 8 more "beta" weeks.

This is now the 3rd time you present only too much broken things.
    I apprecitate the open betas and i'm willing to test things out, but i'm not really willing to waste my lifetime on things you can do with simple clicks, like the hair styles.

ad 1): New Avatar apperance:
    human male hair styles. (to the 15. "put this face on a skull" is far to much visible without hair)
    Really? For what do you need us to test this mess? This is alpha stage. Testing alpha stage is your job, not ours.
    see picture below

ad 2) Level 106 - 115 ratings stats have been adjusted:
    It is ok, but now plese stop just nerfing mordor furthermore. If you want nerf mordor: remove radiance 3.0.
    In the 1st beta was the enry-landscape (a bit) harder, in the 2nd only a little bit harder, in the 3rd we are to close again to "i can one-shot onlevel mobs".

• Fix item levels: just take a look on the test gear in the E&G: items from the same set still have different levels (from 300 to 303).

• Fix problems with finesse: you decided, that it is now necessary for anyone. that is OK, but then you completely ignored some classes/skill trees:

• As i already said: an LM needs in any skilltree finesse and not only as DD. Also supporter LMs have to debuff! and debuffing needs finesse, we can not slot with the supporter(healer)-set that much finesse as we would need to not get too much "miss" from the mobs.

• with the new gear/jewelly there is not much possibility (not to say: practically no way) for (healer) Minstrels to slot/have enough finesse to be able to make effective use of skills like Piercing Cry, Invocation of Elbereth or Song of Distraction. You just not get so much finesse from changing some items.

• The same is for tanking! No finesse for Tanks??? Please do not show us to such an extent, that you don't play the game.

• Fix the missing incoming healing essences/relicts or explain why everyone with the new gear at the max is running around with 0 incoming healing (exc. some skills)

Generally speaking: IMHO you are working on too much things at the same time and nothing is really going closer to a finished stage.

It's a bit easier for me to do it only once, so here is the article about this build. I'm curious about what others think.

CaerArianrhod is offline Rohirrim Scout
    Guardian of Erebrandir's Horseshoe's Secret
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalphor View Post
    It's a bit easier for me to do it only once, so here is the article about this build. I'm curious about what others think.
    Just three little things:
    "protesting the decision of putting a cap on the set bonuses" ... put a level cap max. on that lowlevel items was a long time overdue. they should have never been usable at more thant 10 level above.
    Article: not much news for the beta tester but for those who do no not play the beta, so it's OK.
    Videos: do you know what Never Surrender is for? No: learn it. Yes: use it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast