We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Skill to Remove Negative Effects

Could we please have a skill added to mounted combat that removes negative effects?
    It is annoying to have to either wait for the effects to time out or to dismount to use unmounted skills to remove adverse effects.
    I've played all classes in mounted combat and have not discovered any class that has a skill to remove debuffs from my character.

In the space between worlds, thinking, exploring, learning, dreaming, creating and always passing on
    For bordered debuffs, your potions still work fine.

Most other debuffs that come out in mounted combat, or which have a converted form in MC, are all effects that relate to your mount and your movement capabilities - speed debuffs, turning responsiveness debuffs, that kind of thing. All of these effects can be removed with 'Break Free', which everyone has by default in MC regardless of class or line.

Aside from that, were you meaning something else?
    Rider, Fighter, Virgin, Lover; Watcher, Chaser, Bearer of Pain.
    Victim tormented, Abused and Broken; Rise from the ashes and Hunt once again.
    And Vengeance Be Thy Oath.

I have been directed to Break Free as a way to remove negative effects but it does not remove the effect that I see and even after combat ends the condition continues until I dismount and remount.

During mounted combat the yellow speed bar sets normally (at what ever speed I am using either canter or gallop). The red fury bar over lays this as fury builds and is used as I execute skills. There is some negative effect that causes the red fury bar to stop building. I am not sure which one it is but it may be after some sort of root or slow.

Once the fury bar stops building, it never rebuilds until I dismount/remount. Even after using Break Free. Even after combat ends. Even after "minutes" of non combat. Even after additional combats. Even after changing disciplines. The fury bar never reappears.

Dismounting/Remounting In Combat seem to be more difficult to complete as I move up in levels and often I cannot complete a remount before being mobbed. Plus once on foot, the mounted mobs seem to be more immune/resistant to land based skills.
    Whoever says “I” creates the “you.” Such is the trap of every conscience. The “I” signifies both solitude and rejection of solitude. Words name things and then replace them. Whoever says tomorrow, denies it. Tomorrow exists only for him who does not seek it. And yesterday? Yesterday is Kolvillàg: a name to forget, a word already forgotten.

The Oath: A Novel by Elie Wiesel

Quote Originally Posted by SabrielofLorien View Post
    I have been directed to Break Free as a way to remove negative effects but it does not remove the effect that I see and even after combat ends the condition continues until I dismount and remount.

During mounted combat the yellow speed bar sets normally (at what ever speed I am using either canter or gallop). The red fury bar over lays this as fury builds and is used as I execute skills. There is some negative effect that causes the red fury bar to stop building. I am not sure which one it is but it may be after some sort of root or slow.

Once the fury bar stops building, it never rebuilds until I dismount/remount. Even after using Break Free. Even after combat ends. Even after "minutes" of non combat. Even after additional combats. Even after changing disciplines. The fury bar never reappears.

Dismounting/Remounting In Combat seem to be more difficult to complete as I move up in levels and often I cannot complete a remount before being mobbed. Plus once on foot, the mounted mobs seem to be more immune/resistant to land based skills.
    This is a bug as far as I am concerned, you can stay mounted for another hour and Fury will never restart.

I had another warsteed bug last night, wouldnt let me turn, every time I tried it jinked me back into a straight line; I ended up in a river that forms the boundary between two play areas. To make matters worse, the warband I was fighting followed me (I killed them all eventually), but I wasnt credited with the kill as we were technically in a different play area; I had to swim along the river until I found a way out, then back track to find the warband and kill it all over again.

Unfixed bugs are the reason I always dismount before going through a portal door now; too many times I have dropped into an instance and the system says I am still on horseback and unable to use weapons.