We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Tybur is offline Quality Assurance - Standing Stone Games

Bullroarer Update 21 - Preview and Release Notes

Welcome to our second open preview of Update 21: Mordor. These notes are for Bullroarer, released on Friday, June 30th. Both the notes and the update are a work in progress, so you should expect things will change over time.

• The Bullroarer database was wiped at the end of April in preparation for U21 open beta. Please feel free to copy your live character to Bullroarer using the LIVE transfer wizard.
    • New Epic Volume 4 Book 9 will not be available during the U21 open beta.
    • The Allegiance system panel is available (Reputation - Allegiances), but the items that allow you to progress your allegiance are for the most part not yet available in the game.
    • The task board quests in Gorgoroth do not yet have the correct task items hooked up.
    • The in-game help window is not loading properly on Bullroarer. To report a bug, please go directly to https://help.standingstonegames.com/...form_id=438007
    • In this build, items that are created at your character's level (or the level of the instance space or mob that dropped it) are not being properly stamped with a minimum usage level, and some items are not receiving level-appropriate stat values (or item level).

New since last preview:

1. The High Elf race is now available. We would love your feedback on the new racial starting area, racial traits, new animations, and the avatars overall. Please note that the visual appearance is still under development. In particular, female high elf feet and hands do not properly show equipped gear, many hairstyles are not complete, and some facial options have not been properly located on the face. Note general avatar updates are not yet visible on Bullroarer.
    2. The first two chapters of 'The Black Book of Mordor: Where the Shadows Lie' is now available for preview! Start by completing the quest 'One Does Not Simply' from Boromir in the Battle of the Morannon (via teleport horse from the Slag-hills). Then return to the landscape version of the Black Gate (at the Slag-hills in the Wastes) to obtain 'Chapter 1: Beyond the Black Gate' from Mithrandir. Note that many of the NPC appearances and some other art elements are not yet final. We would love to hear your feedback on this story line.
    3. If you are using an XP or Vista machine, you will now be able to launch the Bullroarer client. Please rename or move the TurbineLauncher.exe.config file in your Bullroarer client folder. Then replace it: http://installer.lotro.turbine.com/l...her.exe.config.

• A quest has been added to the E&G Tavern for auto-completing Volume IV Book 8, 'The Black Gate'
    • Some of the new graphics settings have been renamed, and option tooltips have been updated.
    • Many Gorgoroth quests now grant equipment rewards.
    • Above level 105, class trait points are awarded at levels 108, 111, and 114.
    • Lava and environmental fires in Gorgoroth will now cause damage and may defeat players who stray to close.
    • Doomfold Minstrel instrument recipes are now available on the Conquest of Gorgoroth Quartermaster.
    • Fixed overlapping meters on Pet, Emote, and Stable-master Collections panels.
    • Doomfold Athelas and Celebrant Essences now heal more.

Release Notes:
    Explore Mordor

• Explore Gorgoroth, including:
    • Udun, the entryway that holds great forges, quarries, and parade grounds of Mordor.
    • Dor Amarth, the rocky plain holding the broken bones of Barad-dur
    • Talath Urui, located south of Mount Doom, home to key fortresses, prisons, and military establishments.
    • Lhingris, west of the Morgai ridge, home to Cirith Ungol.
    • Agarnaith, a valley southeast of Barad-dur with a dense, pestilent, and bloody swampland.

Level Cap Increase

• The level cap has been raised to 115.

Allegiance System

• This new end-game system allows players to pledge their allegiance to one faction at a time. Pledge yourself to the Dwarves, Elves, Hobbits, or Men, and unlock rewards through activities in Mordor, including a unique story arc! Currently you can access the system, but the items required to advance progress in an allegiance are not yet available in game.

Light of Eärendil/Shadow

• Areas of Shadow can be found in varying intensity throughout Mordor. These areas weaken visitors, but the Light of Eärendil can counteract this darkness. Your character will see a Shadow and Light Rating, which will help you understand the threat posed by the Shadow. Items that grant Light of Eärendil can be found in Mordor.

Classes

• Beorning:
    • Beorning skills no longer work through walls.
    • Sacrifice bonus wrath generation now lasts 20 seconds, up from 12 seconds.
    • Nature's Mend no longer behaves like a wrath consuming skill.
    • Grimbeorn's Spirit and Bond of Trust no longer override each other.
    • Vicious Claws will only refresh one instance of Bash bleed, and no longer remove others.
    • Claw Swipe and Slash bleeds no longer replace each other.
    • Expose now affects all Beorning damage skills.
    • Fate stat contributions have been improved.

Crafting

• Tier 11 crafting is now available for every profession. A full new crafting tier is now available for level 115 items. No new Craft Guild tier is required.
    • Five new resource instances are now available to help crafters acquire the ingredients necessary for Tier 11 crafting.

Emotes

• The Smoking animation will no longer hitch when starting, and the character will immediately move when breaking out of the emote.

Items

• Landscape treasure containers can be found throughout Gorgoroth, and can be found in both common and uncommon versions.
    • Item levels in Mordor now range up into the 300s.
    • Ash of Gorgoroth system: This system allows players to break down unused or unwanted Mordor equipment into Ash of Gorgoroth, which can then be used to purchase new equipment from a vendor. Some items cannot be deconstructed. Each Crafting Profession also has a new recipe to create an item that can be deconstructed.

Legendary Items

• The Imbued Legendary Item level cap has been increased. There are now ten additional levels for Legacies, five of which can be unlocked, and five of which are granted for free.

Monsters

• Some monster AI behavior has been improved.

NPCs

• Fixed the pose for Heburga in East Rohan.

PvMP

• Monster players can now be level 115.

Quests and Adventure Areas

• Several typos have been corrected in the Anniversary Scavenger Hunt.
    • In the Quest: Scouting the Wild, the white stone marker being searched for is no longer obscured by a large bush.
    • The waypoint teleportation horse in the Dead Marshes is no longer hiding in tall reeds.
    • The name "Instance: One Hope Remains" is now consistent when replayed from the Reflecting Pool.
    • Various floating stumps in the Pelennor Fields have been reintroduced to the ground.
    • In the Wastes, a scrap deposit was lowered to within reach of prospectors, flickering water was removed, and some invisible physics were adjusted to match the surroundings.

UI

• A title and second 10 Year VIP Portrait Frame are now available to qualified players.
    • Settings that are saved in the userpreferences.ini file, such as graphics preferences, are now saved to disk when the character options panel is closed. This should reduce the risk of settings being unexpectedly lost.
    • There are four new options in the advanced graphics options page:
    • Frill Density: Specifies the percentage of frills that are loaded. Use a lower setting for better performance.
    • Dynamic Particle Rendering: This is an experimental setting that allows you to select which particle effects to render on dynamic objects such as your player and NPCs. Note that some effects will still play even when disabled and you may lose important feedback.
    • Static Environmental Objects: Enables particle effects on motionless environmental objects such as braziers and lanterns. Disabling this setting will improve rendering performance in areas with many environmental particle effects.
    • Precipitation Effects: Enables weather effects such as rain and snow.
    • Updated the Overall Graphics Quality defaults for the Frill Density and Frill Distance settings:
    • Very Low = 0.0
    • Low = 0.25 ( Frill Distance has been changed from none to low )
    • Medium = 0.5 ( Frill Distance has been changed from low to medium )
    • High = 0.75
    • Very High = 1.0
    • Ultra High = 1.0

Miscellaneous

• Fixed a floating chest in East Rohan.
    Last edited by Tybur; Jun 30 2017 at 10:28 PM.

6 crit slotted on Warg and my crit % is still 23.8%, so I assume corruptions still haven't been scaled and/or stat bugs haven't been fixed?
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

~Rank 13 Warg, Arkenstone~

Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    6 crit slotted on Warg and my crit % is still 23.8%, so I assume corruptions still haven't been scaled and/or stat bugs haven't been fixed?
    Everything is WAI. Carry on!
    Arkenstone| Officer of Faded | Altria
    Arkenstone | Leader of Dark Impulse | Telcely
    Original Challenger of Gothmog

They wont be scaled nor will they touch PvMP in update 21 as Cordovan said in stream,they migh just make few adjustments in dot updates

Quote Originally Posted by Osglinthor View Post
    They wont be scaled nor will they touch PvMP in update 21 as Cordovan said in stream,they migh just make few adjustments in dot updates
    So an unintended bug that's ruining all stats and will absolutely render the entire Ettenmoors useless will be let go for an entire update? No, I don't think they'll do that. I can understand not a PvP update, but that's not what I'm asking for. I'm asking for proper corruption calculation to match what is on live right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Starkorm View Post
    Everything is WAI. Carry on!
    Seems legit.
    Eredor-Champion, Ereworn-Minstrel, Ereshorn-Runekeeper, Eresworn-Hunter, Eremourn-Burglar, Erehorn-Captain, Erelorn-Warden, Eretorn-Lore-Master, Erescorn-Guardian... And Erecorn-Master Farmer

Talking I can not wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Tybur View Post
    [COLOR=#ffd700]

New since last preview:

1. The High Elf race is now available. We would love your feedback on the new racial starting area, racial traits, new animations, and the avatars overall. Please note that the visual appearance is still under development. In particular, female high elf feet and hands do not properly show equipped gear, many hairstyles are not complete, and some facial options have not been properly located on the face. Note general avatar updates are not yet visible on Bullroarer.
    2. The first two chapters of 'The Black Book of Mordor: Where the Shadows Lie' is now available for preview! Start by completing the quest 'One Does Not Simply' from Boromir in the Battle of the Morannon (via teleport horse from the Slag-hills). Then return to the landscape version of the Black Gate (at the Slag-hills in the Wastes) to obtain 'Chapter 1: Beyond the Black Gate' from Mithrandir. Note that many of the NPC appearances and some other art elements are not yet final. We would love to hear your feedback on this story line.
    3. If you are using an XP or Vista machine, you will now be able to launch the Bullroarer client. Please copy or move the TurbineLauncher.exe.config file in your Bullroarer client folder. Then replace it: http://installer.lotro.turbine.com/l...her.exe.config.
    How to eat !!! Finally we could experience the high elves in the 2nd beta! wao! For a long time I did not expect to test them since you first announced them but not only! I want to see the new hair style animations ... all in all! I hope that my feadback can help improve this breed and beyond.

And so ... also the Black Book of mordor..will be available ... mmm interesting .. just curious to see what it will be, if it is something related to epic .. or a completely new story ... i wanna Just see it.

Certainly in this beta there is a lot to be tested ... for sure I will focus on the high elves and then I will test you are set up on my hunter to evaluate the initial march for mordor (which then I will change in cors ode levels but .. .not important at this time).

And curious that now every 3 levels you get a point of class ... a bit like it happened at 100-105 and I also believe in the HD 85-95 area ... so from what I think I understand beyond the 5 points Zone (I guess you will get a point finishing the chane of the area as it happened for HD and Central gondor) and these 3 points ... for a total of 8 points of class (if I'm wrong I correct it as well).

So be ... see can not wait =D.
    My First Class on Lord of the Rings Online:

Tybur is offline Quality Assurance - Standing Stone Games
    Creep corruptions have not been adjusted up to appropriate level 115 values for this Bullroarer. My hope is that some changes in corruption ratings stats will be available in one of the next few Bullroarer preview sessions, so that our PvMP community has a chance to give feedback. Any larger balance adjustments and audacity gear will have to wait for a dot update following Mordor.

Creep corruptions have not been adjusted up to appropriate level 115 values for this Bullroarer. My hope is that some changes in corruption ratings stats will be available in one of the next few Bullroarer preview sessions, so that our PvMP community has a chance to give feedback. Any larger balance adjustments and audacity gear will have to wait for a dot update following Mordor.
    A balance update delayed is absolutely understandable. Very glad to hear that the scaling will be fixed. Thank you so much!

Above level 105, class trait points are awarded at levels 108, 111, and 114.

Why such change after all these years?What if many of us counted with 5 additional points from leveling insterad of 3?

Welcome to our second open preview of Update 21: Mordor. These notes are for Bullroarer, released on Friday, June 30th. Both the notes and the update are a work in progress, so you should expect things will change over time.

• The Bullroarer database was wiped at the end of April in preparation for U21 open beta. Please feel free to copy your live character to Bullroarer using the LIVE transfer wizard.
    • New Epic Volume 4 Book 9 will not be available during the U21 open beta.
    • The Allegiance system panel is available (Reputation - Allegiances), but the items that allow you to progress your allegiance are for the most part not yet available in the game.
    • The task board quests in Gorgoroth do not yet have the correct task items hooked up.
    • The in-game help window is not loading properly on Bullroarer. To report a bug, please go directly to https://help.standingstonegames.com/...form_id=438007
    • In this build, items that are created at your character's level (or the level of the instance space or mob that dropped it) are not being properly stamped with a minimum usage level, and some items are not receiving level-appropriate stat values (or item level).

New since last preview:

3. If you are using an XP or Vista machine, you will now be able to launch the Bullroarer client. Please rename or move the TurbineLauncher.exe.config file in your Bullroarer client folder. Then replace it: http://installer.lotro.turbine.com/l...her.exe.config.

• A quest has been added to the E&G Tavern for auto-completing Volume IV Book 8, 'The Black Gate'
    • Some of the new graphics settings have been renamed, and option tooltips have been updated.
    • Many Gorgoroth quests now grant equipment rewards.
    • Above level 105, class trait points are awarded at levels 108, 111, and 114.
    • Lava and environmental fires in Gorgoroth will now cause damage and may defeat players who stray to close.
    • Doomfold Minstrel instrument recipes are now available on the Conquest of Gorgoroth Quartermaster.
    • Fixed overlapping meters on Pet, Emote, and Stable-master Collections panels.
    • Doomfold Athelas and Celebrant Essences now heal more.

Release Notes:
    Explore Mordor

• Explore Gorgoroth, including:
    • Udun, the entryway that holds great forges, quarries, and parade grounds of Mordor.
    • Dor Amarth, the rocky plain holding the broken bones of Barad-dur
    • Talath Urui, located south of Mount Doom, home to key fortresses, prisons, and military establishments.
    • Lhingris, west of the Morgai ridge, home to Cirith Ungol.
    • Agarnaith, a valley southeast of Barad-dur with a dense, pestilent, and bloody swampland.

Level Cap Increase

• The level cap has been raised to 115.

Allegiance System

• This new end-game system allows players to pledge their allegiance to one faction at a time. Pledge yourself to the Dwarves, Elves, Hobbits, or Men, and unlock rewards through activities in Mordor, including a unique story arc! Currently you can access the system, but the items required to advance progress in an allegiance are not yet available in game.

Light of Eärendil/Shadow

• Areas of Shadow can be found in varying intensity throughout Mordor. These areas weaken visitors, but the Light of Eärendil can counteract this darkness. Your character will see a Shadow and Light Rating, which will help you understand the threat posed by the Shadow. Items that grant Light of Eärendil can be found in Mordor.

Classes

• Beorning:
    • Beorning skills no longer work through walls.
    • Sacrifice bonus wrath generation now lasts 20 seconds, up from 12 seconds.
    • Nature's Mend no longer behaves like a wrath consuming skill.
    • Grimbeorn's Spirit and Bond of Trust no longer override each other.
    • Vicious Claws will only refresh one instance of Bash bleed, and no longer remove others.
    • Claw Swipe and Slash bleeds no longer replace each other.
    • Expose now affects all Beorning damage skills.
    • Fate stat contributions have been improved.

Crafting

• Tier 11 crafting is now available for every profession. A full new crafting tier is now available for level 115 items. No new Craft Guild tier is required.
    • Five new resource instances are now available to help crafters acquire the ingredients necessary for Tier 11 crafting.

Emotes

• The Smoking animation will no longer hitch when starting, and the character will immediately move when breaking out of the emote.

Items

• Landscape treasure containers can be found throughout Gorgoroth, and can be found in both common and uncommon versions.
    • Item levels in Mordor now range up into the 300s.
    • Ash of Gorgoroth system: This system allows players to break down unused or unwanted Mordor equipment into Ash of Gorgoroth, which can then be used to purchase new equipment from a vendor. Some items cannot be deconstructed. Each Crafting Profession also has a new recipe to create an item that can be deconstructed.

Legendary Items

• The Imbued Legendary Item level cap has been increased. There are now ten additional levels for Legacies, five of which can be unlocked, and five of which are granted for free.

Monsters

• Some monster AI behavior has been improved.

NPCs

• Fixed the pose for Heburga in East Rohan.

PvMP

• Monster players can now be level 115.

Quests and Adventure Areas

• Several typos have been corrected in the Anniversary Scavenger Hunt.
    • In the Quest: Scouting the Wild, the white stone marker being searched for is no longer obscured by a large bush.
    • The waypoint teleportation horse in the Dead Marshes is no longer hiding in tall reeds.
    • The name "Instance: One Hope Remains" is now consistent when replayed from the Reflecting Pool.
    • Various floating stumps in the Pelennor Fields have been reintroduced to the ground.
    • In the Wastes, a scrap deposit was lowered to within reach of prospectors, flickering water was removed, and some invisible physics were adjusted to match the surroundings.

UI

• A title and second 10 Year VIP Portrait Frame are now available to qualified players.
    • Settings that are saved in the userpreferences.ini file, such as graphics preferences, are now saved to disk when the character options panel is closed. This should reduce the risk of settings being unexpectedly lost.
    • There are four new options in the advanced graphics options page:
    • Frill Density: Specifies the percentage of frills that are loaded. Use a lower setting for better performance.
    • Dynamic Particle Rendering: This is an experimental setting that allows you to select which particle effects to render on dynamic objects such as your player and NPCs. Note that some effects will still play even when disabled and you may lose important feedback.
    • Static Environmental Objects: Enables particle effects on motionless environmental objects such as braziers and lanterns. Disabling this setting will improve rendering performance in areas with many environmental particle effects.
    • Precipitation Effects: Enables weather effects such as rain and snow.
    • Updated the Overall Graphics Quality defaults for the Frill Density and Frill Distance settings:
    • Very Low = 0.0
    • Low = 0.25 ( Frill Distance has been changed from none to low )
    • Medium = 0.5 ( Frill Distance has been changed from low to medium )
    • High = 0.75
    • Very High = 1.0
    • Ultra High = 1.0

Miscellaneous

• Fixed a floating chest in East Rohan.
    ´
    wondering of high elven passives,yet the race seems more will oriented with that+light damage bonus a mini seems to be the best racial choice for it.
    edit:also...only 2,5% racial weapon bonus...really?hope it gets fixed when going live.
    Last edited by stefan1988; Jul 01 2017 at 03:55 AM.

Talking about this Black Book: does anyone know where to find Mithrandir with the starting quest for this Book?

July 1st. Crafting recipe bug.

Examining the crafting recipes on the Quartermaster NPC's at the Udun Foothold camp.
    When looking at the tier 11 recipes filtered for Weaponsmith, the Shadowed Essence recipe has red text saying that Doomfold Jeweller skill in required.
    When looking at the tier 11 recipies filtered for Jeweller (on a character with Armsman vocation), the Shadowed Essence recipe has no red text.

The Shadowed Essence recipe for Weaponsmith is shown when you set the filter for Jeweller, and the Shadowed Essence recipe for Jeweller is shown when you set the filter for Weaponsmith.

I could not see any Shadowed Essence recipe for Scholar at all on the same NPC.
    Therina - Hobbit Guard Rongo - Hobbit Warden
    Frood - Man Minstrel Garmun - Man Captain
    Zorosi - Dwarf Champ Froodaroon - Elf Hunter
    Southern Defenders - Arkenstone (formerly Elendilmir)

Quote Originally Posted by stefan1988 View Post
    Above level 105, class trait points are awarded at levels 108, 111, and 114.

Why such change after all these years?What if many of us counted with 5 additional points from leveling insterad of 3?
    Presumably to combat class trait point bloating to the point we can pick every useful trait. So with this new system we can get to 86 points instead of the expected 88 points.

Instead I propose to still award 5 class trait points (one every other level), but limit the spendable points to 86. So 86 spendable out of 88 earnable. Virtues work exactly like this as well. This would give everyone some choice what content to do. In particular I don't have to grind Minas Tirith deeds for 2 points on my alt, another player may choose to skip the 2 points from big battles.

Quote Originally Posted by Nydhogg View Post
    Presumably to combat class trait point bloating to the point we can pick every useful trait. So with this new system we can get to 86 points instead of the expected 88 points.

Instead I propose to still award 5 class trait points (one every other level), but limit the spendable points to 86. So 86 spendable out of 88 earnable. Virtues work exactly like this as well. This would give everyone some choice what content to do. In particular I don't have to grind Minas Tirith deeds for 2 points on my alt, another player may choose to skip the 2 points from big battles.
    This this this. Should be more points than 2, but 2 is a decent start. This is the most easy way to start giving some choice here... And please, don't let the reason for not doing this be the store earnings for the buyable promotion points for epic battles and/or slayer deeds for Old Anorien...

What if many of us counted with 5 additional points from leveling insterad of 3?
    Then respec now that you know the correct number?
    Dagoreth (Warden) and Belechannas (Lore-master) of Arkenstone

< No Dorfs >
    Fighting the Dorf menace to Middle Earth since 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Nydhogg View Post

I'm against this. I don't mind having less points. Sometimes I even don't have anywhere to use them. But if I earn it, I want to use it, not have extras.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalphor View Post
    I'm against this. I don't mind having less points. Sometimes I even don't have anywhere to use them. But if I earn it, I want to use it, not have extras.
    I'm also fine with them removing the 2 trait points from the big battle deeds and/or MT deeds, so you can't earn them anymore (and removing them from everyone who earnt them before). However, I thought my suggestion would be less drastic.

Nothing new for the Beorning then? Guess mine will not see Mordor yet then.

They work the race hobbit or it continues bug I go 10 years in lotro and want to do the expansion with my tank

´
    wondering of high elven passives,yet the race seems more will oriented with that+light damage bonus a mini seems to be the best racial choice for it.
    edit:also...only 2,5% racial weapon bonus...really?hope it gets fixed when going live.
    Or hunter

I really like the standing pose in game on female high-elf looks so much better than human/regular elf. The running animations looks OK, also way better than the regular elf. Thought you could have done a better job on the fighting animation, can barely see any difference... And the hair needs major improvements and so does the faces.

Quote Originally Posted by yafga View Post
    And the hair needs major improvements and so does the faces.
    "...many hairstyles are not complete, and some facial options have not been properly located on the face."

High-Elf-Rezz, interesting. I love it.
    Toons:
    Gwaihir: Hagridarius, Hagrideorn, Hagrideus, Hagridli, Hagridolas, Xarah
    Landroval: Curvith

CaerArianrhod is offline Rohirrim Scout
    Guardian of Erebrandir's Horseshoe's Secret
    New since last preview:

Since Bullroarer is gone for now and i'm not sure if it is coming back soon

Here a partially feedback you asked for:

The High Elf race
    1) new racial starting area
    - Overall: intro area is visually fine and the the place and time is quite right for high elves BUT: Eldonds explanation - after beeing wounded - to be in "coma"/stasis and then sleeping for over 3000 years is thinner than spider silk. i know there are not much possibilities, but this part was the only one, that felt somehow wrong.
    - Just right to the beginning of the intro : Harthalin is chatting in mixed language
    - First quest from Gil-galad: quest-text is: DNT (in the german client). after that NCPs and quest text switch back to english
    - Megoril: what is the white deer doing next her?
    - Killing mobs in the Intro is not giving EXP. WAI?
    - After beeing ported to Rivend: NPCs switch back to chat in german, but the quest text to find Hithgol is in mixed language and the background information to the quest is out of timeline (while Elrond is speaking about the current third age, quest backgrond is still talking about second age)
    - At the end of the rivendel instance character level is still 1 (WAI?). ending quest text is german again.
    - Ending the intro and porting to celondim: level up the character to lvl 5 (other races can end the into with level 6 or 7)

2) the avatars overall.
    - Character creation: eye color can't be changed
    - The offered faces during character creation are mostly ugly, rough and sow no signs of the grace of the Elves. As for me, I was very, very disappointed.

Just some infos:
    - Tolkien notes in one manuscript that "no Elf had absolute black hair" (J.R.R. Tolkien, "Words, Phrases and Passages in Various Tongues in The Lord of the Rings", in Parma Eldalamberon XVII (edited by Christopher Gilson), p. 125)
    - Pointed Ears: http://middle-earth.xenite.org/do-to...e-pointy-ears/ you overdo this pointed ears with the high elves.
    - Hint for reworking the racial traits:

• Elves had keener senses, sight and hearing than Men, were slender, graceful yet strong, but were resistant to extremes of nature, illness and disease.
    • They detested all evil and were usually more resistant to being corrupted than Men (-1 on dread eefects???)

3) new animations
    i coudn't test it really, but for a Warden: the few skill i could check in the intro were the same as for a warden anyway - or i couldn't see a/the difference.

4) racial traits
    - Some of them are surprisingly very good. Rezz and group dmg buff are great traits! Just don't make the mistake and let the group dmg buff to stuck! Otherwise do not change this two!
    - some of the others are in accord with traits of the other races: i.e. they are utterly useless. like the +Will ... ehm ... what was it +12?
    Last edited by CaerArianrhod; Jul 02 2017 at 06:51 AM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast