We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Thank you very much
    I also found 2 caches in Talath Ùrui while going to the one Daeross posted above. Now only eight are missing! (Hopefully we'll get a build next weekend)
    LotRO player and Doer of Great Deeds on Sirannon [FR] since August 15, 2011.
    Officer of the Children of Arda (Les Enfants d'Arda) kinship on Sirannon and Editor on the French Lotro-wiki (Lotro-wiki.fr).

Build #5 - Udùn Foundry Deck is here 42.6S - 4.8E
    The Last Forgework is here 42.4S – 1.1E
    Last edited by Thaliruth; Jul 22 2017 at 12:49 AM.

I'm updating the maps (with the Build 4 and 5 maps).
    I also found the last treasure caches in Dor Amarth and some more in Talath Úrui, bringing the count to 57/60. Also all Rare chests have been found!
    Officer of the Children of Arda (Les Enfants d'Arda) kinship on Sirannon and Editor on the French Lotro-wiki (Lotro-wiki.fr).

Correct treasure chests coordinates:

Udun:

45.9S 1.4E -> 45.8S 1.4E
    45.3S 1.6W (unreachable - B4) -> 45.8S 1.4W
    42.7S 1.4W (unreachable - B4) -> 43.4S 1.8W

Dor Amarth:
    51.0S 13.6E -> 51.5S 13.5E

Talath Urui:

55.6S 16.1E -> 55.6S 16.4E
    LOTRO Dynamic map - http://dynmap.ruslotro.com

Thanks Wyatt
    Maps have been updated (for some I haven't had time yet, I only put treasure caches on B4/B5 maps), I'll finish tomorrow.
    There's still one cache missing in Lhingris (but I think I've looked everywhere... a bit sad :/). If you come across one that isn't in the lists, let me know. Thanks to everyone that contributed

Last treasure cache in Lhingris: 48.9S 6.5E
    LOTRO Dynamic map - http://dynmap.ruslotro.com

Thanks Wyatt for that last treasure cache, the hunt is finally over
    Thanks to everyone who contributed !

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanur View Post
    Thanks Wyatt for that last treasure cache, the hunt is finally over
    Thanks to everyone who contributed !
    You're an asset to this community, Arkanur! Thanks for your great work.

Are Udun Forgeworks correct?
    I believe I visited all several times and still on 15/16.

Explorer Deeds with build 5 :
    Hidden Threats of Gorgoroth - These are Master Elite mobs with several spawn points across a region, and the two bosses of a region share the same spots. When you kill one at one spot, the other may spawn instead, or it may respawn after a few minutes. The spawn spots don't seem to be linked (there's a boss at each spot (it can be the same boss in all the spots of the region I think), but killing one at one given spot doesn't affect the other spots).
    Slay the 10 hidden bosses of Gorgoroth :
    Thormurg the Slaughterer (Olog - 712k Morale - Udûn)
    Sharlag Man-breaker (Olog - 949k Morale - Udûn)
    Grangáth (Dor Amarth?)
    Ulurgroth (Dor Amarth?)
    Irongrasp (Grodbog - 870k Morale - Lhingris)
    Gághoth the Taker (Ranged Black Uruk - 564k Morale - Lhingris)
    Nakhtsûm the Scorcher (Fire Grim - 854k Morale - Talath Urui)
    Zághar Shâr, the Raging Blaze (Rogmul - Talath Urui)
    Drear-root (Agarnaith?)
    Agonakur Dusktooth (Agarnaith?)
    Udun:
    Found both Sharlag Man-Breaker and Thormurg the Slaughter at 40.9S 3.9E (run down a path leading from the western road to Anglach) and also at 45.6S 0.7W (on the western path leading to Durthang, just above where the fork in the road is).

Lhringris:
    Found both Gaghoth the Taker and Irongrasp (be careful it does knock-backs and silences!) at 54.7S 4.7E (in a little nook just off the road).

Talath Urui:
    Found both Zaghar Shar the Rvaging Blaze and Nakhtsum the Scorcher at 61.3S 25.1E (just behind the orc camp at Magh Groth).
    Last edited by Mirillin; Aug 08 2017 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Updating Co-ordinates

I hit the Anglach Vantage Point at exactly 40.4s 5.7e.

The east-most Agarnaith treasure is 46.5s, not 49.5s

I've updated the lists (and should update the maps soon!)
    I've added the spot list in the Hidden Threats deed too.

@Gandaplhor : there may be a bug with this deed (or the list is incorrect indeed), my kinship leader has the same issue...

didn't see it mentioned - chest in Lhingris at 48.8S, 6.5E

Any info about the Hidden Threats in Dor Amarth and Agarnaith? Been roaming around both areas and cant find them...

Quote Originally Posted by Mirillin View Post
    Udun:
    Found both Sharlag Man-Breaker and Thormurg the Slaughter at 40.9S 3.9E (run down a path leading from the western road to Anglach) and also at 45.6S 0.7W (on the western path leading to Durthang, just above where the fork in the road is).

Lhringris:
    Found both Gaghoth the Taker and Irongrasp (be careful it does knock-backs and silences!) at 54.7S 4.7E (in a little nook just off the road).

Talath Urui:
    Found both Zaghar Shar the Rvaging Blaze and Nakhtsum the Scorcher at 61.3S 25.1E (just behind the orc camp at Magh Groth).

The second location in Lhingris is at 62.5 S 9.7 E.

Quote Originally Posted by Veldman View Post
    Any info about the Hidden Threats in Dor Amarth and Agarnaith? Been roaming around both areas and cant find them...
    The Hidden Threats in Dor Amarth and Agarnaith have not yet come out of hiding enough to be defeated (they aren't present yet).
    They will appear in a future patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Tybur View Post
    The Hidden Threats in Dor Amarth and Agarnaith have not yet come out of hiding enough to be defeated (they aren't present yet).
    Tybur, talking about deeds, can we see the deeds from each region (Udun, Dor Amarth etc.) put into separate deeds tabs under Mordor? I know its part of Gorgoroth as a whole, but it would make it much easier to keep track of them, particularly when the allegiance deeds begin to stack up!
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Telperon, Completionist LM -
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Ex-Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    Tybur, talking about deeds, can we see the deeds from each region (Udun, Dor Amarth etc.) put into separate deeds tabs under Mordor? I know its part of Gorgoroth as a whole, but it would make it much easier to keep track of them, particularly when the allegiance deeds begin to stack up!
    pretty please!
    ~ Aneviela Lvl 115 Hunter R9, Crawey Lvl 105 Captain, Anderiela LM - Brandywine ~

~ Chocolate doesn't ask silly questions. Chocolate understands. ~

How on earth do you reach the treasure cache in Udun up the hills near Mornaur? This one specifically: 42.7S 1.4W (unreachable - B4) -> 43.4S 1.8W
    I've looked high and low for a way up the mountains to that area.
    Goreamir - 115 Captain | Celebourne - 95 Champion | Jinwe - 91 Hunter | Humblefoot - 77 Minstrel | Dorfus - 77 Guardian | Creonath - 58 Warden | Whippit - 40 Burglar | Stormcraban - 38 Loremaster | Thangadir - 37 Runekeeper | Jonly - 32 Beornng | Zongrul - 41 Bank

you can reach it by going through the 115 camp behind Mornaur.

One of the listed locations for treasure cache in Mokal Rukh (Agarnaith) is wrong.

It is NOT at 49,5, 36,6 which is atop an unreachable ridge

IT IS at 46.5, 36.7

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt View Post
    Last treasure cache in Lhingris: 48.9S 6.5E
    i've been trying like heck to get to the cache listed at 52.3S, 4.3E!

would anyone have any suggestions?
    The Lover®: So suave. So cool. So debonair. So smooth.

This is CYAN. This is TEAL. Know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by dmark101 View Post
    i've been trying like heck to get to the cache listed at 52.3S, 4.3E!

would anyone have any suggestions?
    Coming from the north, cross the lake and the cache is hidden in the rocks a bit further south (at least that's what I recall from Beta).

Quote Originally Posted by Galadh View Post
    One of the listed locations for treasure cache in Mokal Rukh (Agarnaith) is wrong.

It is NOT at 49,5, 36,6 which is atop an unreachable ridge

IT IS at 46.5, 36.7
    It has been corrected in the lists. (Gotta change the maps too...) Sorry for not responding sooner to your post :/ I also can't check if the coordinates are good atm, because I don't have the Mordor expansion.

Coming from the north, cross the lake and the cache is hidden in the rocks a bit further south (at least that's what I recall from Beta).
    THANK YOU!

i found it in a small corner, on the other side of that lake, just past where The Lost One is.
    The Lover®: So suave. So cool. So debonair. So smooth.

This is CYAN. This is TEAL. Know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Tybur View Post
    Did they get added yet?
    Radian- Champion- Landroval

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast