We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

What would your character do differently if he or she knew someone was watching them at all times?

The One Ring will help me, yeessss my precioussss!!

My Warleader would have to stop cosplaying as Mayor Mudbottom to steal the hobbits' food.
    Ishlan R13 WL
    Nalshi R11 Rvr, Ishnal R9 Spider, Shilan R9 Defiler, (+2)
    Blato (Mini), Ishlun (Capt), Shilan (Ward), (+5)

What would your character do differently if he or she knew someone was watching them at all times?

Act as if she knew where she was going

I woudn't keep trying to kill a Mumak solo for the scavenger hunt looking so silly!

Engage in a staring contest with the Eye! The first one that blinks buys a round for Middle Earth.

Turn toward the camera and /emote every 10min, for comic relief.

Start to smile and try not to looking so constipated all the time like he ate too much barrow-brie

Red face What would my character do if she knew she was being watched at all times?

She falls off cliffs a lot. And gets lost in Bree. And gets killed by lower level enemies. ... Hm. Maybe she could ask for help... and Band-aids... lots.. and lots... of Band-aids... ;P

My character would go forth more boldly and not so frightened in a new area
    There's some good in this world, and it is worth fighting for.

I would definitely play a lot more music on my Mini. And role plays more.

I would faint and let the eye watch me

Report the stalker to authorities.
    Be strong.

He would put his pointer finger in the air after each victory.

My character would stop and stare back, wondering who will win the staring match.

Sing!

Stop drinking from Nob's pail on the sly...

Play better

I'd probably stop trying to climb on or into all the places that are intentionally off-limits.

Considering that someone is always watching my character (unless it is processing a stack of raw components), namely me, not much. However my Beorning typically wears a hood when other players are around.

Feel vindicated for all those times he's been told he's paranoid. He's been banging on about (dead) men in black for ages.

Wait, so there IS someone constantly looking at my character at all times???

Quote Originally Posted by Eryendil View Post
    Stop pausing during instances while I click over to read the forums....

By the way, is Summer Festival still starting next Thursday? The Calendar lists it starting on 28th of June, but I didn't see it mentioned in the Beacon.
    Congratulations, you are this week's winner! PM incoming with a code. Also, sorry for not hyping the Summer Festival last week, it skipped my mind.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3