We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

What would your character do differently if he or she knew someone was watching them at all times?

Stop slapping the npc's that keep saying Gandor needs your aid ...................

Go mining for nose-gold a lot less often.

There are probably a couple other holes I'd keep my fingers out of too.

What would your character do differently if he or she knew someone was watching them at all times?

Wear a hooded cloak at all times for a bit of privacy; if Gandalf's cloak could block Sauron's eye in the palantir, it's worth a try.

Probably drink less, some people might think she has a problem

I would hope she stopped randomly scratching her arm (or whatever that is when she is idle)

Change my hobby from serial killer to cereal killer. Yum .. Cornflakes!

My chars are all very above-board, (and shockingly shameless), so none of them would change a thing...

Like Samwise, my characters are all virtuous, so they'd do nothing different if they knew that they were being watched at all times (since they are being watched by Iluvatar).
    "No sadder words of tongue or pen are the words: 'Might have been'." -- John Greenleaf Whittier
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda
    On planet Earth, there is a try.
    Indeed, in a world and life full of change, the only constant is human nature (A is A, after all :P).
    We old vets need to keep in mind those who come after us.

Having caused several people to spit their drinks all over their keyboards during various role play antics due to laughter, I would change nothing.
    Fincin of Landroval
    Level 105 Minstrel
    *Les Beaux Chapeaux Bandleader * Transciber, Kin Leader
    Founder of the Hobbit Coalition for Giving us Bunny Cosmetic Pets
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    Hugger of Bunnys

Quote Originally Posted by cdq1958 View Post
    Like Samwise, my characters are all virtuous, so they'd do nothing different if they knew that they were being watched at all times (since they are being watched by Iluvatar).
    Love your answer!

I was trying to come up with words to say the same thing about my characters but you say it perfectly.
    “All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

Probably repeatedly abuse the onlooker with 'The Boot'.

Aside from that? Nothing. Maybe make sure her 'brows are on point 24/7 because like hell will anyone ever catch her with a weak brow game, dead or alive.

Priorities.

Question What would your character do differently if he or she knew someone was watching them at all times?

He would deactivate the webcam and cover it.

xD

What would your character do differently if he or she knew someone was watching them at all times? Probably nothing different - she has always assumed she was being watched anyway.

You mean She isn't being watched now???? So the better question is: What would she have done differently if she had known she wasn't being watched???

I will try to be so stealthy as him, or her

Cool

Go as usual with exploring and admiring the view...with the exception of starting some science experiments, because science experiments always require supervision.

She would stop taking breaks every 10 mins and staring up the sky while running around doing errands.

Stop pausing during instances while I click over to read the forums....

By the way, is Summer Festival still starting next Thursday? The Calendar lists it starting on 28th of June, but I didn't see it mentioned in the Beacon.
    Jacobar (Burglar, main) Eryendil (Minstrel) Justinius (Captain) and lots of alts, Ring Guard of Rivendell on Gladden (originally from Elendilmir)

What would your character do differently if he knew someone was always watching him?

...try to look innocent

Why nobody is watching? Your loss if you aren't lol.

Be good!!

My characters would probably stop changing their outfits forever.

The LOTRO Beacon: Issue #16

Put the ring on of course !

Strike heroic poses *

* even more often ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast