We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

The LOTRO Beacon: Issue #16

Thank you for reading the LOTRO Beacon! Don't forget to reply below to the Weekly Comment for your chance to win 500 LOTRO Points. We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern on Thursday, June 29th. Good luck!
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

What would your character do differently if he or she knew someone was watching them at all times?

Getting naked.

Cool

What would your character do differently if he or she knew someone was watching them at all times?

Stop wearing pants.

Nothing, the eye is always watching us.

Probably nothing as I do everything above board... Watch away.
    XanThorr the Well-Met
    "Meddle not in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup"

~~Beeornfree 113 Beorning of Evernight~~Xanthorr-1 110 High Elf Hunter of Evernight
    ~~Beeornfree 98 Beorning of Gladden~~Xanaxier 105 Guardian of Gladden~~Xanthorr-1 103 Hunter of Gladden
    ~~Beeornfree 108 Beorning of Landroval
    ~~Beeornfree 38 Beorning of Arkenstone~~Xanthorr 35 High Elf Hunter of Arkenstone
    ~~Beeornfree 29 Beorning of Brandywine~~Xanthorr 30 High Elf Hunter of Brandywine
    ~~Beeornfree 29 Beorning of Crickhallow~~Xanthorr 37 High Elf Hunter of Crickhallow

2 Waterbank Road, Eryn Lelryn, Falathlorn Homesteads
    Improve her musical abilities. There is no way she would survive on the next season of "Middle-earth Idol" if everyone saw how badly she played. She certainly hasn't been soothing the forces of Sauron with her music.
    Tolella Hlothran ~ Minstrel ~ 115
    Crickhollow
    Officer ~ Phoenix Rising

I watch her all the time, she has no place to hide...

Thank you Cordovan and the Dev's the Mordor preview was awesome
    cant wait for Bullroar to open tomorrow
    Adhrinthien

Caanjaal would quit picking his nose, wiping it on the tips of his arrows, and shouting "boogie-boogie-boogie" every time he shoots an orc.
    CAANJAAL - 115 HNT R7, CAANDHUIL - 115 HE CHMP, CAANWICK - 115 WRD R5, CAANJOB - 105 BRG, CAANRI - 16 GRD ---- Rangers of the West; CAANTHIR - 18 HE WRD - Gladden
    CAANJAAL - 115 HE HNT R5, CAANTHIR - 21 HE WRD ---- Du Bekar; CAANVALD - 12 BN ---- Bearly Legal - Arkenstone

I would change nothing
    Member of the Vocal Minority

My Guardian would hurl axes in random directions and yell at everyone he crosses paths with:

"Are you watching me??? You're watching me, aren't you????? No? I don't believe you! DIEEEEE!"
    Fasgund - Minstrel - Crickhollow - Heroes of the Fallen

Dance like Elaine!

He'd stop loitering around, and start to pretend that he's a useful member of the community.

Absolutely nothing.

Probably stop running into walls all the time
    Iaralor | Riddorra | Cirnordar | Thransi | Fanion | Tarro | Otleif | Mallelleth

Sort out my style! This helmet hair is so passé, and I'm just not sure that these boots are Jimmy Choo!

He wouldn't drink so much.

What would my character do differently if they knew that they were under constant surveillance?

Probably greatly reduce the local avian population in case any of them were Craban in disguise.

Run into a Market and then lose them in a large crowd.
    Pontin Level 115 Hobbit Burglar Kinship Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server. Staff member of the Lord of the Rings Discord Server, and Owner of Middle-Earth Lore discord.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's some of my Screenshots Throughout Middle Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

Doubt I would change anything.

Weekly Question 16

Randomly 'flip-the-bird' - and even an occasional double-bird - when no one else is around, so the watcher would know it was for them (they normally wouldn't flip it at all...). {It's also fun to do when that big, fiery eye is upon you in-game.}
    "...At least it tells us they understand our language; they're just not willing to speak to us in it. -Who knew they were French?"

"What would your character do differently if he or she knew someone was watching them at all times?" Learn to play.

I would emote and say more things. It is quite peculiar that someone is going around doing quests without saying a thing or reacting to anyone.

If he knew someone was watching him at all times, my character would be more lazy : catch fishes, do emotes, learn a lot of useless things like knitting.

She would probably stop jumping over every hobbit or dwarf she comes across in Bree.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast