We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Deeds in Instances at lower level

So today I completed the Dungeons of Guldur deeds at level 65 - and I am level cap. It was greyed out but it still completed the rescuing of the captured elves. Why, when I try to do the deeds left in Fornost, it doesnt update the challenge q?

Challenge deeds can only be completed if you run the instance at level cap. Unless the instance is locked at a certain level, like Orthanc.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilan View Post
    Challenge deeds can only be completed if you run the instance at level cap. Unless the instance is locked at a certain level, like Orthanc.
    In addition, they've changed many so that you can't even do them at level cap unless you have T2 Raid armor. So forget deeding unless you spend a lot of time in the game.

SSG and fanboys remain in denial about why they had to halve the number of servers and why fewer and fewer people pay to play this game. They have sucked almost all the enjoyment out of the game for anyone who's not a fanboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Froyo_K_Baggins View Post
    In addition, they've changed many so that you can't even do them at level cap unless you have T2 Raid armor. So forget deeding unless you spend a lot of time in the game.

SSG and fanboys remain in denial about why they had to halve the number of servers and why fewer and fewer people pay to play this game. They have sucked almost all the enjoyment out of the game for anyone who's not a fanboy.
    Agree.

Why punish static leveling kins who want to try T2 content? It's simply impossible without level 105 raid armor.

Just scale down the penalties for lower levels. Trim some, but not all of our mitigations. It's just maths.