We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Orc craft mits for mediums

After the crit bug I found another weird thing. My hunter needs only about 25k physical mits rating to cap orc craft damage but for some reason my warden needs 30k physical mits for the same 50%. No +% used on any of those. Has anyone ever seen this ? The only difference between them is that my hunter using ithilien tempered essences while warden is still work in progress so still using older ones. To me it seems that ithilien ones add the exact value to orc craft according to tooltips but old essences only some % of its value.
    Captain-General Narthrivor r15 Hunter - r12 Warden - r12 Champion - r7 Captain - r6 Guardian - Phoenix Legion and Innocent raid alliance - Laurelin EN-RP

Never mind. Seems it's shield causing it or armour value in general, silly me. Unless I missed something.
    Captain-General Narthrivor r15 Hunter - r12 Warden - r12 Champion - r7 Captain - r6 Guardian - Phoenix Legion and Innocent raid alliance - Laurelin EN-RP

Don't know if anyone told you, but if you plan on surviving against 4+ creeps you'll need to boost your mits to at least 32k.

Creeps will tell you creep debuffs only debuff armor ratings, while true, they also debuff physical mits ( most creeps use orc craft or fell wrought physical damage ) because your mitigations are debuffed greatly.

Reaver armor rend - 9000 mits
    Defiler armor debuff - 9000 mits
    warg pee - 4000 mits
    black arrow shots - 1500 mits

You can cry all you want to about it being armor debuff, but just look at your physical mit ratings drop like a stone. I'm not on the game to check but I guarantee your mits will be decimated after taking the mentioned debuffs I listed. It may not drop to 1.5k but it will be way below mit cap.

so you have 25k mits, which is barely cap for orc craft ( would be surprised if it were capped ). After you get debuffed, you'll be at 25k - 23.5k mits, you'll have a large 1.5k mits to protect yourself and.... (drum roll) THIS is usually why people are unhealable ( coming from a moors healer ) in the moors and die, but noooOOOOO no one wants to listen to me when I tell them to bump their mits to at least 35k ( which is what I run at due to getting debuffed into oblivion on my beorning ).

I'm not a greenie, I am aware of this. Though only 20% of the armour debuff goes to orc craft mits, so yeah even the highest (reaver's) armour debuff I'm still capped on orc craft since I overcapp a little because of armour debuffs. It indeed removes #### loads of rating from phy mits but that doesn't matter since only 20% of the debuff works for orc craft.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPromethious View Post
    Don't know if anyone told you, but if you plan on surviving against 4+ creeps you'll need to boost your mits to at least 32k.
    This doesn't sound very accurate to me.

If medium armour in moors, I like to have...
    25-27k phys. mits
    15-17k tact. mits
    ~50% crit defense (slotting 1 essence brings me from 40% to 50%)

I suspect you are benefitting more from the secondary crit. def. stat on your essences than the extra mitigations.

To be honest you should have extra mits and to be sitting at 50% crit D is good enough but having the extra mits is a MUST along with minimum 40k morale.
    Not sure what server you all play on but I am sure you run into a lot of zergs so being over capped on mits is a lot more important than going from 40% crit D to 50%.

Reaver, Defiler, Warleader and Black arrow only have Armour value debuffs which also impacts mits but for Wargs their debuff isn't a Armour value debuff but a mitigation debuff which is around 4.1k. Also for the Amour debuffs, If you were to get a Armour value debuff from a Reaver which is 9k it doesn't actually take away 9k mits.

Armour value debuffs and mitigation debuffs work differently but still work towards mits.

Quote Originally Posted by Riza666 View Post
    To be honest you should have extra mits and to be sitting at 50% crit D is good enough but having the extra mits is a MUST along with minimum 40k morale.
    Not sure what server you all play on but I am sure you run into a lot of zergs so being over capped on mits is a lot more important than going from 40% crit D to 50%.

Reaver, Defiler, Warleader and Black arrow only have Armour value debuffs which also impacts mits but for Wargs their debuff isn't a Armour value debuff but a mitigation debuff which is around 4.1k. Also for the Amour debuffs, If you were to get a Armour value debuff from a Reaver which is 9k it doesn't actually take away 9k mits.

Armour value debuffs and mitigation debuffs work differently but still work towards mits.
    To be correct:
    Armour contributions 100% to phys.mits (-10k armour = -10k mits)
    Armour contributions 20% to tact.mits (-10k armour = -2k mits)

I m running sometimes with 32k phys.mits on LM when grouped up.(26,6k solo)
    My Beorn(medium class) with 27k phys.mits 17,5tact.mits solo.

I m not sure if medium class get bug on mits. But i have a same TPS on both.
    Which is weird, cause beorn has more mits cap(50% vs40%). Also it is medium class etc.

Tested beorn with 33k phys.mits and it down like -10,-15% TPS.
    We never sure, unless we got more resources/numbers to check it out like crit.chances bug in moors...

About debuff - worst are warg pee - stacking effects
    Another debuff are okish.
    With 15k-20k phys.mits over cap you are ok.
    Tact.mits is just +6k-8k (warg puddle n spider will wreck you ;-) )

So many bug with lastest patch, which is "Sad State of Game"(SSG)...
    "To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supereme excellence.
    Supreme excellence consist in breaking enemys resitance without fighting" Sun Tzu - the Art of War.

Quote Originally Posted by Elgrind View Post
    To be correct:
    Armour contributions 100% to phys.mits (-10k armour = -10k mits)
    Armour contributions 20% to tact.mits (-10k armour = -2k mits)

I m running sometimes with 32k phys.mits on LM when grouped up.(26,6k solo)
    My Beorn(medium class) with 27k phys.mits 17,5tact.mits solo.

I m not sure if medium class get bug on mits. But i have a same TPS on both.
    Which is weird, cause beorn has more mits cap(50% vs40%). Also it is medium class etc.

Tested beorn with 33k phys.mits and it down like -10,-15% TPS.
    We never sure, unless we got more resources/numbers to check it out like crit.chances bug in moors...

About debuff - worst are warg pee - stacking effects
    Another debuff are okish.
    With 15k-20k phys.mits over cap you are ok.
    Tact.mits is just +6k-8k (warg puddle n spider will wreck you ;-) )

So many bug with lastest patch, which is "Sad State of Game"(SSG)...
    100% of your Armour value is added to your common mitigations (-10k armour = -10k "COMMON PHYSICAL" mits)
    20% of your Armour value is added to your "NON-COMMON" mitigations (-10k armour = -2k 'TACTICAL AND OC/FW(phys)' mits)

The oc/fw mitigation was bugged when it was first introduced but afaik has been fixed now for several years. Feel free to do more testing though since recent stat update may have changed some things...

Pee puddles can certainly be an issue, especially without any audacity gear to reduce cc duration. When you do move out of puddle the debuff is still -1k all mits.(for 10s) is stackable as well.

Quote Originally Posted by whyski View Post
    100% of your Armour value is added to your common mitigations (-10k armour = -10k "COMMON PHYSICAL" mits)
    20% of your Armour value is added to your "NON-COMMON" mitigations (-10k armour = -2k 'TACTICAL AND OC/FW(phys)' mits)

The oc/fw mitigation was bugged when it was first introduced but afaik has been fixed now for several years. Feel free to do more testing though since recent stat update may have changed some things...

Pee puddles can certainly be an issue, especially without any audacity gear to reduce cc duration. When you do move out of puddle the debuff is still -1k all mits.(for 10s) is stackable as well.
    Well the problem is OC/FW mitigation may be bugged again or have wrong calculation formula.
    And formulas for medium class count like common phys.mits n not only 20% value.

I checked tooltip and it showing still correctly(when debuffed).
    However the behave of OC/FW is same like common

Because I dont have number before last update n i cant really comfirm it.
    But I already counting OC/FW debuff formulas as like common phys.mits n not with 20% for my beorn n warden.

Mordor is coming, so i dont care anymore to be honest :-)
    "To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supereme excellence.
    Supreme excellence consist in breaking enemys resitance without fighting" Sun Tzu - the Art of War.