We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Where do you want new housing?

Where would you like to see new housing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9CLhZ_TuQI
    Andang
    YouTuber - YouTube.com/AndangLP

I would really love a house in Rohan, as the zone has the best decor in the game. Something along the lines of Stangard, or a Hybold farmstead. With a meadhall kinhouse.
    Yes, I know it's a Squirrel: they don't have a Hedgehog.

A hidden glade within the Old Forrest would be pretty cool...
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5932029JWAvW.png[/img][/url]

Lightbulb

At top a Lothlorien flet.

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth

Quote Originally Posted by Andang View Post

Erebor!

Lothlorien, though I can't see the gardens being very fun if we live up in a tree

Northern Mirkwood would be fun!
    ;) “There are hundreds of paths up the mountain, all leading to the same place, so it doesn’t matter which path you take. The only person wasting time is the one who runs around the mountain, telling everyone that his or her path is wrong.” ~ Hindu Proverb

Well, I don't expect to get it, but it would be nice to live in one of those elegant townhouses in Dol Amroth. All those doors, none of them open....
    Eruanne - Shards of Narsil-1 - Elendilmir -> Arkenstone

Wildermore.

Would love a nice chalet or quaint cabin in a snowy area
    Wickedbrew Draughtbane - Man Guardian; Sequipedalian Wordsworth - Man Lore-Master; Aemistrue Tautstring - Elf Hunter; Grump Drunkenslobber - Dwarf Champion; Beersuds Tookastout - Hobbit Burglar

Lothlorien would be amazing, but I would be happy even with Rohan.

But yes, considering the race of Men already had their Premium housing in Gondor, I think it is time for an other race, so Elven housing in Lothlorien would be amazing especially with the High Elves coming
    Last edited by Amorey; Jun 19 2017 at 07:32 AM. Reason: Typo ...of course :)
    Amorey
    Laurelin Archives Webteam

Quote Originally Posted by Andang View Post

Freed Mordor. Mansions on the shore of lake Nurn

Speaking about Rohan. There is small Rohan region not yet in the game - West-march, south of Isen. It'd be good place for Rohan housing as colonized region

I am banking on Lothlorien, have wanted it so very long, oh please!

I think people who complete the Hytbold quests should get a room within the Hytbold mead hall, similar to Eowyn's quarters in Meduseld. Being able to add certain furniture and wall items to the mead hall would also be pretty cool.

The only tricky part is that Hytbold is individually phased for everybody, so there wouldn't be a way to show off your mead hall other than screenshots.

Quote Originally Posted by MadGonzo View Post
    I think people who complete the Hytbold quests should get a room within the Hytbold mead hall, similar to Eowyn's quarters in Meduseld. Being able to add certain furniture and wall items to the mead hall would also be pretty cool.

The only tricky part is that Hytbold is individually phased for everybody, so there wouldn't be a way to show off your mead hall other than screenshots.
    i thought the same but lame..........
    10 years lotro enthousiast, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar

finally someone else bring up this matter, i keep asking for new neighborhoods long ago,
    in many threads when people writting for expansions updates or new areas
    i have already wrote a thread in player suggestion about epic story final reward,
    throwing the idea about an area preferable west of the sea of Rhun on the hills
    a small town to build up as we did for hytbold but more interactive in n istance area as the neighborhoods.
    this can serve as housing area for individuals n for kin either
    with dailly quests n preferable we ll be able to plece objects n build town as anyone like.
    It can be a joining point from west to the east n a starting point to move to the eastern new areas, n anyway is a big story with many aspects.
    now about the neighborhoods......
    as i m keep writting, the 4rth age is coming n the race of men will flourish!
    tho i m from Hellas n Gondor is my choise of origin of my main character n lots of alts, i was always really fond of the nordic arhitecture!
    (the main reason i still do hytbold quests for my alts to get it completed n to get furniture items)
    so i m choosing rohan for new neghborhoods for me
    Ithilien is n other place that they should make a new neighborhood instance, since Aragorn crowning Faramir prince of Ithilien,
    who is getting maried with Eowyn n they live there ever after. Ofc after rebuilding Gondor they should add house instances too!
    nothing for elfs sorry, they are departing MD, but moria n the lonely mountain is a rather lore appropriate areas for the dwarfs.
    n other suggestion that looks very good for me is Dale n Esgaoth
    Finally rebuilding Annuminas n adding neghborhood instances is one more lore appropriate area.
    on the other hand i really have to mention that if the game moves eastern, the western areas would not bring much profit to SSG,
    depending how they are going to develope the game ofc
    10 years lotro enthousiast, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar

Rohan is the obvious choice. As much as I would like Lothlorien, I would be happy if they would just have two or three large Mallorn trees in the store that fit in the small yard hooks.

Premium housing for the Shire? You would almost have to have a separate housing area just so the supply could keep up with the demand.

Instead of new housing areas, they really need to work on the existing housing areas. My premium house has two long walls with ZERO hooks on the walls. Furthermore, several rooms need more furniture hooks. Most rooms need enough for 4 chairs, 1 table, and enough hooks to fill the room. My upstairs looks empty because there just isn't enough hooks.

Oh, and more storage for the houses.

Agreed with oldsneakers

Actually, they should add more yard hooks. there's plenty of yard decorations and so few slots to place them. Kinda lame.

About housing, as thane of Hitbold you should have a house, or at least a room. For access, there should be a gate where you pick the player's name (or neighborghood if there are few houses). The thing it should be only accesable by players who already rebuilt the meadhall (if room is there) or whole area (if is a house/neighborghood). Alt toons? Maybe via return skill, when abandon go to the area where used skill, ur just not having access because they didnt rebuild...

My choices? Rohan, Moria or Lindon (that inaccesable area near Ered Luin)

1. Misty Mountains, like way high up.

2. Rivendell. Not really lore-friendly, but, you know, Rune-Keepers are a thing.

3. Gondor: Ost Anglebed, Imloth Melui, Minas Tirith
    solien
    armor-plated since SoA alpha 3
    arkenstone: roxxi manor

I would like a Rohan premium estate, people are probably sick of hearing me say it after all these years.lol.
    but i would buy my own whole estate, i dont care how much.
    “If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.”
    ? J.R.R. Tolkien

I'll add my voice to the many who want Rohan housing. And I still think, after ten years, it would be cool to have something like a 3-stall stable in the front yard with your favorite mounts in it.
    It wouldn't be LotRO without players complaining about gifts.

"If... that's the complaint, then I shall wipe the wet track of the single tear making its way down my cheek, and find a way to move on." -Floon

A way to buy housing in cities would be perfect, a place in Bree, Minith Tirith, Moria, Lorien, but might be tricky to instance. We need a better interface for multiple houses, so I can select which premium house I want to go to.

Is there a particular reason they can't add new neighborhoods to the existing areas? I guess there is or we wouldn't have had the old housing crisis followed by kicking out the abandoned homes.

I don't care whether it is in the existing location or in the South farthing. I want a hobbit hole! I imagine that such a thing would likely be premium (they belonged to the richest hobbits, the poorest ones don't really fit "it was a hobbit hole, and that means comfort"), and they obviously can't be in Gondor. This would at least help solve the issue of new characters porting into "red zones" and can't craft.
    In a hole there lived a wumpus...

My first choice is The Riddermark. There are already plenty of wonderful housing items to decorate it.
    Faërie is a perilous land, and in it are pitfalls for the unwary and dungeons for the overbold. – J.R.R. Tolkien, ‘On Fairy-Stories’.

Me personally Id like to have a house right in north ithilien right next to that big water fall.