We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Where do you want new housing?

Where would you like to see new housing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9CLhZ_TuQI
    Andang
    YouTuber - YouTube.com/AndangLP

I would really love a house in Rohan, as the zone has the best decor in the game. Something along the lines of Stangard, or a Hybold farmstead. With a meadhall kinhouse.
    Yes, I know it's a Squirrel: they don't have a Hedgehog.

A hidden glade within the Old Forrest would be pretty cool...

Lightbulb

At top a Lothlorien flet.

~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

Quote Originally Posted by Andang View Post

Erebor!

Lothlorien, though I can't see the gardens being very fun if we live up in a tree

Northern Mirkwood would be fun!
    ;) “There are hundreds of paths up the mountain, all leading to the same place, so it doesn’t matter which path you take. The only person wasting time is the one who runs around the mountain, telling everyone that his or her path is wrong.” ~ Hindu Proverb

Well, I don't expect to get it, but it would be nice to live in one of those elegant townhouses in Dol Amroth. All those doors, none of them open....
    Eruanne - Shards of Narsil-1 - Elendilmir -> Arkenstone

Wildermore.

Would love a nice chalet or quaint cabin in a snowy area
    115 Wickedbrew Draughtbane - Man Guardian; 115 Sequipedalian Wordsworth - Man Lore-Master; 115 Noirraven Phantomfire - Elf Rune Knight; 115 Esgalwathalion Beleguron - High Elf Captain; 90 Aemistrue Tautstring - Elf Hunter; 35 Grump Drunkenslobber - Dwarf Champion; 32 Beersuds Tookastout - Hobbit Burglar

Lothlorien would be amazing, but I would be happy even with Rohan.

But yes, considering the race of Men already had their Premium housing in Gondor, I think it is time for an other race, so Elven housing in Lothlorien would be amazing especially with the High Elves coming
    Last edited by Amorey; Jun 19 2017 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Typo ...of course :)
    Amorey
    Laurelin Archives Webteam

2 Long Street, Corstead, Bree-land Homesteads, Crickhollow, Sweden
    Both Talans for Elfs and Cabins for Rohirrim are good ideas, worth support and implementation. Perhaps even Caves for Elves?
    The Elruthrim Brethren of Crickhollow
    Malancil 107 CHN, Historian | Calchiar 110 CPT, Explorer | Sturmdrang 77 WDN, Woodsman
    Anancite 71 GRD, Armourer | Tarostel 54 HNT, Armsman | Angredeth 97 HNT, Tinker

As much as I hate Gondorian architecture, I cannot imagine a more pleasant setting than the Bay of Belfalas. What they should do is giving us the ability to sail boats along the coast of Middle-earth.
    Last edited by Joetzim; Jun 19 2017 at 11:48 AM. Reason: typo

I agree with Lothlorien flets and Rohan. Maybe Glittering Caves for the dwarves? Not sure what you could do for the hobbits, except maybe Enedwaith. I have two characters I would buy a flet for right now.
    Landroval-Alphriel (Champion/113), Talya (Guardian/80), Cilarien (Champion/53), Tilluin (Minstrel/53), Morrollan (Captain/43), Nimthiel (Hunter/44), Mellanduil (Warden/38), Lanfric (LM/22) Laurelin-Lilleduil (LM/115), Eirallyn (Warden/115), Faelarin (Minstrel/80), Cattigus (Burglar/53), Celebhair (Hunter/95), Sithora (Beorning/51), Violara (Minstrel/45)

Rohan, Gt River or Grimborns lodge. Wildermore maybe.

Anything that's woody/forest related. I'm not a fan of stone houses. I've been in Elven houses since I began playing, and I'm fed up with round staircases, so flets would be a no go for me.
    Monkeys are superior to man in this . . . . When a monkey looks in a mirror, he sees a monkey.
    Edited, because some folk just can't do wordplay.

Rohan.

I hate everything elven in-game - elven houses, elven clothing, elven arrogance, - which is weird considering most of my characters tend to be elves. xD But that's because there is nothing worse in-game than the male race of man character model. It is just horrid. I don't think I could ever be friends with a person playing a male race of man character.

So I vote no for flets.

I don't think they should add any new housing till they repair the damage that was done to the existing housing system when they implemented the first set of real-money houses.

I'm fine with my house where it is. I just want my Rohirric bookcases to have actual books on them...you know, like EVERY OTHER BOOKSHELF IN THE GAME.
    "Not all those who wander are lost." -Tolkien
    "No matter where you go, there you are." -Confucius

2 Long Street, Corstead, Bree-land Homesteads, Crickhollow, Sweden
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride_the_Train View Post
    I'm fine with my house where it is. I just want my Rohirric bookcases to have actual books on them...you know, like EVERY OTHER BOOKSHELF IN THE GAME.
    Amen to that, Bro, but... you do know why they have no books?

On topic:
    I see no one is wanting housing in Morannon or Minas Ithil/Morgul?
    The Elruthrim Brethren of Crickhollow
    Malancil 107 CHN, Historian | Calchiar 110 CPT, Explorer | Sturmdrang 77 WDN, Woodsman
    Anancite 71 GRD, Armourer | Tarostel 54 HNT, Armsman | Angredeth 97 HNT, Tinker

Rohan housing. I support it very much.

Adding more new housing areas around Middle Earth might actually fit great with where we're heading in the epic story. After the Ring is destroyed, the aftermath and "cleanups" of remaining Mordor forces across the lands is certainly due to result in many common folks re-settling, seeking new places to establish their homes, growth of new communities. So adding new housing goes well with the after-Ring timeline for Lotro

On topic:
    I see no one is wanting housing in Morannon or Minas Ithil/Morgul?
    Only if we can get there by eagle mounts
    Éala Éarendel engla beorhtast / ofer middangeard monnum sended / and sodfasta sunnan leoma, / tohrt ofer tunglas þu tida gehvane / of sylfum þe symle inlihtes.

Hytbold by preference, but Rohan in general. I have always wanted to live in the town I built.

Flets are pretty to look at, but after navigating Caras Galadhon, I'd never want to live in a flet city.
    ~Erynaur, Champion of Crickhollow
    ~Butterpea, Hunter of Crickhollow
    ~Mylwen, Captain of Crickhollow

Creep caves/hovels in the Ettenmoors with appropriate housing drops for creeps only. (THAT is the one that will never happen! But man, it would be cool!)

Lothlorien! Or the Trollshaws. But I could see Rohan being more likely.

The proper answer is everywhere! Rohan, Dunland, Bree, Shire, more different houses of different types, from small hats to giant castles. And multiple houses for each toon ofcourse, I beleive the new prestige housing system allows it.

Most of all I want a big farm, with different type of buildings and fields. I aslo want a manson somewhere in Bree or another human town.

Quote Originally Posted by Andang View Post

Freed Mordor. Mansions on the shore of lake Nurn

Speaking about Rohan. There is small Rohan region not yet in the game - West-march, south of Isen. It'd be good place for Rohan housing as colonized region

I am banking on Lothlorien, have wanted it so very long, oh please!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast