We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

The LOTRO Beacon: Issue 15

Thank you for reading the LOTRO Beacon! Don't forget to reply below to the Weekly Comment for your chance to win 500 LOTRO Points. We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern on Thursday, June 22nd. Good luck!
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Which town would you want to live in in-game? IMLOTH MELUI!

Which town would you want to live in in-game?

The squirrel village of the Eastfold!

Drû Bhûta ... it's a real party town!

Which town would you want to live in in-game? I would live in Aldburg! I like that town
    Pontin Level 115 Hobbit Burglar Kinship Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's some of my Screenshots Throughout Middle Earth. and Travelling Event! also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

Which town would you want to live in in-game? Gapholt!
    CAANJAAL - 115 HUNTER R7, CAANDHUIL - 115 HE CHAMPION, CAANAGER - 105 WARDEN R3, CAANJOB - 18 BURGLAR
    Rangers of the West - Gladden

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post

Thank you for reading the LOTRO Beacon! Don't forget to reply below to the Weekly Comment for your chance to win 500 LOTRO Points. We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern on Thursday, June 22nd. Good luck!
    the town i would like to live is Minas Tirith before the battle!!

Rivendell, would love to borrow some books from Elrond's library and read down by the waterfall

Michel Delving of course!
    Fincin of Landroval
    Level 105 Minstrel
    *Les Beaux Chapeaux Bandleader * Transciber, Kin Leader
    Founder of the Hobbit Coalition for Giving us Bunny Cosmetic Pets
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    Hugger of Bunnys

Caras Galadhon! So close to nature!

I'd love to live somewhere in the shire, I think I'd love to be close to The Green Dragon, but think my hobbit legs would love the 'adventure' of trekking from Hobbiton to Bywater.

Yoketon, The Shire.

...it's where I keep my kegs.

For anyone who wants to sample them, I have 2 set there for public usage.
    Moria keg @ 1 Pleasant, and Inn League keg @ 4 Myrtle Court.

Brandy: Cupcakes of Doom.
    Landro: Trueheart Companions.

Staddle! Or maybe Othikar.

I definitely have more of an affinity for the Shire.

If Imloth Melui is that gorgeous town in Gondor, then that is a tough choice. I used to think Rivendell was the prettiest but Imloth Melui is really gorgeous.

I would still say the Shire though, I love the rolling hills and just the way Hobbits and their surroundings are described in the books.

Barrett, Captain; Friskee, Burglar; Coriolanus, Hunter; Elamson, Guardian--Loyalty
    Bodewell, Runekeeper--Integrity

Which town would you want to live in in-game? Rivandell, peaceful and beautiful.
    XanThorr the Well-Met
    "Meddle not in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup"

~~Beeornfree 105 Beorning of Landroval
    ~~Beeornfree 93 Beorning of Gladden~~Xanaxier 105 Guardian of Gladden~~Xanthorr 103 Hunter of Gladden
    ~~Beeornfree 100 Beorning of Evernight

Brockenborings! Because I love being outdoors and I feel like there'd be some great hiking trails around thing. (if not, I'd create some!)
    Iaralor | Riddorra | Cirnordar | Thransi | Fanion | Tarro | Otleif | Mallelleth

Bywater: it's in the middle of the Shire so centered in the good life, as far away from the pessimistic realities that await beyond the borders. Also beautiful landscape, good food, no stress except for what to make for dinner today and what kind of gossip the neighbours are spreading this time!
    Fordil of Landroval, Minstrel officer of The Alliance

Check out my Guide for New Players: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?507561-GUIDE-New-to-LOTRO-hints-and-tips

Which town would I live in middleearth

Aldburg

Hmm...hard choice. Somewhere in the Shire. Michael Delving, Brockenborings, Oatbarton, Northcotton. Or what about Little Delving?

Woodhall

I have to say Bree. It's one of those iconic places in Middle Earth and I like the idea of being around the ruins and the Prancing Pony. There's definitely a music scene, the crafting hall is conviently located, and if you're academically inclined, there's the scholar's stair. Plus you can ride out to the Shire or the Lone Lands pretty easily. Also, Bree has good opportunities for business, evidenced by Lalia's Market, The Hunters Lodge, and Mandrake's shop. Finally, there's the fireworks show during the Anniversary Festival, and I've heard that it's spectacular.

Weekly Question 15

Can't say for certain - haven't been to all of them, yet.
    "...At least it tells us they understand our language; they're just not willing to speak to us in it. -Who knew they were French?"

Thorins Halls!
    Elegost-1/Lavaro/Dynamyk/Dorinori
    Ascension

Bree! I like the hustle and bustle and watching the crowds go by.

wich town would you like to live in?

Archet. To pay my respects to c'ptain Brackenbrook!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast